Look what the Democrats did this time

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Unbelievable. I'm convinced there are two types of "liberals" today . One is ignorant, the other is twisted and desires havoc.

By any means... that's the dems today... they are at war with the right and the right isn't fighting back.....

Union stacking within the dept would be my guess.

Why really risk your life fighting crime when your prosecutor drops most charges?

It's like the movie 'Training Day' on F'in steroids!!

L.A. County's gang unit in reality refers to their own cops, which is indeed a private gang!
And, I don't blame them!!

Why really risk your life fighting crime when your prosecutor drops most charges?

It's like the movie 'Training Day' on F'in steroids!!

L.A. County's gang unit in reality refers to their own cops, which is indeed a private gang!
And, I don't blame them!!
Well now they know how CHP holders feel when their information is released to the public....FOI is a bitch.

Unbelievable. I'm convinced there are two types of "liberals" today . One is ignorant, the other is twisted and desires havoc.

Funny how when Republicans speak, Democrats are always claiming that Republicans are endangering lives but the left sure don't give a shit about doing it themselves. All of the police should just walk off the job all at once. Democrats certainly don't want them anyway.

Forum List

Back