Looks like Blacks just lost any sympathy they've had the last few days and maybe into the future

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
I'm sorry to broadbrush like this I truly am, but this is where we're at now. While I don't think you can make a LEGITIMATE case that black motorists are targeted to murder, these Dallas officers were.
The legitimate sympathy Americans have had with these last two police shootings, is likely gone now.

I tend to agree. They were protesting the deaths of two and it appears that BLM just killed five cops and wounded eleven more.

I think any sympathy for their cause just took a dump out the window.

This will only further divide people, and the BLM movement is the big loser here.

I'm sorry to broadbrush like this I truly am, but this is where we're at now. While I don't think you can make a LEGITIMATE case that black motorists are targeted to murder, these Dallas officers were. The legitimate sympathy Americans have had with these last two police shootings, is likely gone now.
What happened In Dallas doesn't absolve the cops in the other cases. The fact that you so easily dismiss the earlier deaths is symptomatic of the problems we have.

I'm sorry to broadbrush like this I truly am, but this is where we're at now. While I don't think you can make a LEGITIMATE case that black motorists are targeted to murder, these Dallas officers were. The legitimate sympathy Americans have had with these last two police shootings, is likely gone now.
What happened In Dallas doesn't absolve the cops in the other cases. The fact that you so easily dismiss the earlier deaths is symptomatic of the problems we have.

It doesn't absolve them, but this blows those stories off the headlines, and it ends any momentum those instances gave the greater BLM movement.

We have no problem. Black community needs to clean up its own back yard. This is not a problem that government can solve.

It's beginning to look like a terrorist cell.

Are you suggesting this may have been an Islamic terror event totally separated from a police vs blacks issue ?

I am. And I could be totally wrong.

It's certainly possible. I could see terrorists using the BLM protest as a way to get at cops, but why just target them ? If I'm an Islamic nut, I would have taken the opportunity to get as high a body count as possible, and shoot at anyone.

Forum List

Back