Louisiana Governor knows this will increase his popularity

Should the 10 Commandments be displayed in public schools in America?

• Total voters
Maybe Progressive Patriot wants to take your advice, but not me.

I will stay in my homeland and will support and follow the US Constitution.

If you don't like the US Constitution, I suggest you pack up your shit and leave.
Hilarious

You want a fascist state based on an immoral dictator.

You have said nothing worthwhile, but sputter and flutter.

Some of the LA schools are planning to put the Pride Flag in the classrooms next to the Christian document.

Wow, another ignorant assed commie, it has no clue that the 10 commandment predates Christianity by hundreds of years. And leave it you to get excited by a fag flag. LMAO

Wow, another ignorant assed commie, it has no clue that the 10 commandment predates Christianity by hundreds of years. And leave it you to get excited by a fag flag. LMAO

Dude, there is no “predating christianty”!!!

Are you trying to piss off the volcano.

BLA, BLA, BLA, why do you think it's unconstitutional. And just so you know, the DOI was signed 248 years ago.

Damn, arguing with dumb.

Because we were better than old world Europe. That’s why we came here.

Do you consider the US Constitution a fascist document?
Hilarious

I consider it a great founding document that even the framers envisioned continuous improvement to.

Evidenced by our amendments.

Also, can you explain the articles of confederation which preceded final ratification of our constitution.

The governor knows that being sued by liberals would be a dream come true. It would increase his popularity. I bet they sue anyway.

---Louisiana governor ‘can’t wait to be sued’ after forcing the Ten Commandments in classrooms---

He will be sued.

Hilarious

I consider it a great founding document that even the framers envisioned continuous improvement to.

Also, can you explain the articles of confederation which preceded final ratification of our constitution.

The founding fathers were brilliant in their foresight. Yes, we have the ability to amend our constitution. Feel free to try and amend it. Until then, No.

Never happened.

Only the second amendment chriistian book is truth.

What never happened? Jesus was never born? Judaism did not exist before Jesus was born? That both Christians and Jews use the Old Testament in their faith & worship?

Please be specific about what you think "never happened".

What never happened? Jesus was never born? Judaism did not exist before Jesus was born? That both Christians and Jews use the Old Testament in their faith & worship?

Please be specific about what you think "never happened".
Judaism states that you jesus was never born.

Hilarious

Explain the Articles of Confederation?

Sure! The AofC was the first attempt at creating a gov't. The Articles of Confederation were ratified and were used by Congress as the "law of the land" until the US Constitution was ratified and superseded them.

Forum List

Back