Luntz issues a sober warning to Dems

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Yes, his toupee looks like a raccoon crawled onto his head and died. Stipulated.

But other than that, Frank Luntz strikes me as one of the most sincere and serious people on the ugly political stage. Yes, he's among the many who are horrified by what has happened to the GQP, but he consistently offers straightforward views in both directions. He actually pays attention and listens, which is rare.

Anyway, in this quick clip he makes it clear that (a) the guilty verdict has had little real impact on the election, (b) that it's going to very close with Trump having a very good chance to win, and (c) that while more young people may go to the polls over the abortion issue, the issue itself is probably not important enough to the overall electorate to matter that much.

At the moment, this looks like November is Trump's to lose. He remains in good shape.

Yes, his toupee looks like a raccoon crawled onto his head and died. Stipulated.

But other than that, Frank Luntz strikes me as one of the most sincere and serious people on the ugly political stage. Yes, he's among the many who are horrified by what has happened to the GQP, but he consistently offers straightforward views in both directions. He actually pays attention and listens, which is rare.

Anyway, in this quick clip he makes it clear that (a) the guilty verdict has had little real impact on the election, (b) that it's going to very close with Trump having a very good chance to win, and (c) that while more young people may go to the polls over the abortion issue, the issue itself is probably not important enough to the overall electorate to matter that much.

At the moment, this looks like November is Trump's to lose. He remains in good shape.

Mac I don't know where you get your news but Luntz is just saying common sense things I hear just about everywhere....except MSNBC (maybe I answered my own question). I watch CNN, News Nation, NewsMax, and MSNBC until the urge to vomit hits. Mostly News Nation.

Luntz does not look well. He is...well know to be peculiar. I'll leave it at that

Frank Luntz is a long time conservative republican pollster. He helped create the attitude that has shaped the Republican party. He is now shocked at the monster he helped create.

It's funny how eveybody is always warning the dems about something. The fact that people say this is trumps election to lose shows that a larger problem exists in this country that is not political.

If there are any folks out there in the swing states that legitimately could go "either way", the conviction will definitely mean something.

A recent poll showed that 70% of the GQP as you put it are still planning to vote for Trump. That is 7 out of 10 REPUBLICANS.

If there are any folks out there in the swing states that legitimately could go "either way", the conviction will definitely mean something.

A recent poll showed that 70% of the GQP as you put it are still planning to vote for Trump. That is 7 out of 10 REPUBLICANS.

I live in a swing state. In my swing state is Detroit. In Detroit are a lot of minorities already on the edge with Biden. Now they see The Man going with false charges and convictions???

Oh honey. Good luck.

This one trial may not have changed much, we will see, but the way Trump was able to throw monkey wrenches into the other trials getting them delayed until after the election is goingto affect things. Had trump been found guilty of 1-6 in DC, the documents case in Florida and the election case in Georgia, then we would have seen a major change. But people have to start thinking using this last case. Because if he would cheat in 2016 like that, then thats what he's trying to do now with those trials

This one trial may not have changed much, we will see, but the way Trump was able to throw monkey wrenches into the other trials getting them delayed until after the election is goingto affect things. Had trump been found guilty of 1-6 in DC, the documents case in Florida and the election case in Georgia, then we would have seen a major change. But people have to start thinking using this last case. Because if he would cheat in 2016 like that, then thats what he's trying to do now with those trials
Hurray for LAWFARE!!!!
Such Stalinist BULLSHIT in the United States is SICKENING.
:evil:

It may turn out that the successful delays of the other trials won it for Trump.

This was the weakest of the trials, the biggest stretch, and the easiest one to characterize as partisan.

Looking forward to red state AGs going after Mayorkas next. Since you're such a huge fan of these trials for Trump, certainly you have no objection.

It may turn out that the successful delays of the other trials won it for Trump.

This was the weakest of the trials, the biggest stretch, and the easiest one to characterize as partisan.
It apparently was not and Trump is calling everything partisan.

Given what he did in 2016, voters need to start asking questions. It's kind of pathetic that people have run with the right wing narrative about America to such an extent that Trump is in contention, but this is where we are. Now is the time to ask why would an innocent man try delaying trials that would proove his innocence?

The guilty verdict has had little real impact on the election?

That is where Lutz is wrong. After the conviction Trump raised $200 million overnight, and never Trumper's even gave him money and will now vote for Trump. And over what exactly? Bookkeeping errors?

Put him in jail and maybe that support doubles.

No, the DNC has helped Trump win more than anyone else could.

The guilty verdict has had little real impact on the election?

That is where Lutz is wrong. After the conviction Trump raised $200 million overnight, and never Trumper's even gave him money and will now vote for Trump. And over what exactly? Bookkeeping errors?

Put him in jail and maybe that support doubles.

No, the DNC has helped Trump win more than anyone else could.
Never Trumpers aren't giving him money.

Forum List

Back