Lyz Wyrryn Encouraged to Run for President

Normally, it blows my mind anytime someone presents this bitch as a REAL presidential candidate.

The left is deranged if they think THIS bitch has a chance:

Video: Elizabeth Warren?s Response When Asked About Israel | Video | TheBlaze.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzhEkHzIUno

I seriously doubt that this idiot even knows where Israel is........ :D

A stupid fuck welfare/warfare demagogue politician .............So I will bet that she wins by a landslide.

Why should she?

She owns the parasitic vote which is calculated to be in the 47 to 50% range?

/

Does that figure include the "parasites" who don't believe that a university-level education should necessarily create a lifelong financial obligation on the part of the student? Because people who believe that make up a sizable portion of hyr followyrs.
Oh, you mean people who go into debt to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars for a degree that offers no job prospects?

Not just them, but for strong, independent womyn like myself who are hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt for a degree that does offer plenty of job prospects (Womyn's Studies major, African-American History minor), but simply will not allow me to pay off the entirety of the loan in a reasonable amount of time.

Does that figure include the "parasites" who don't believe that a university-level education should necessarily create a lifelong financial obligation on the part of the student? Because people who believe that make up a sizable portion of hyr followyrs.
Oh, you mean people who go into debt to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars for a degree that offers no job prospects?

Not just them, but for strong, independent womyn like myself who are hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt for a degree that does offer plenty of job prospects (Womyn's Studies major, African-American History minor), but simply will not allow me to pay off the entirety of the loan in a reasonable amount of time.
That's nice. Run along, tryll.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I have never read a post that exposes the poster as a fool more completely than this one right here.

Why should she?

She owns the parasitic vote which is calculated to be in the 47 to 50% range?

/

If comrade Warren has studied the student loan problem then she has found out that it was created by Uncle Sam.

However someone in her position will not admit to that. Political correctness and demagoguery dictate that she will adopt the Münchausen syndrome by proxy.

Why wouldn't she? "Uncle Sam" is the embodiment of the patriarchy in the U.S.; to say that Uncle Sam caused this horrible mess would be to place blame where it rightfully belongs--every disgusting manpig in the country.

I have never read a post that exposes the poster as a fool more completely than this one right here.

What is foolish about my post? What do you have against strong, independent womyn who refuse to be chained down by male oppression and the global patriarchy, and pursue advanced degrees and successful career paths?

If comrade Warren has studied the student loan problem then she has found out that it was created by Uncle Sam.

However someone in her position will not admit to that. Political correctness and demagoguery dictate that she will adopt the Münchausen syndrome by proxy.

Why wouldn't she? "Uncle Sam" is the embodiment of the patriarchy in the U.S.; to say that Uncle Sam caused this horrible mess would be to place blame where it rightfully belongs--every disgusting manpig in the country.

:eusa_clap: Even the manpig with a fro!! Down with OBYMA THE MANPIG

Attachments

• $MAN_PIG_COW_DRAGON_DISCO_MAN_by_jordanneff.jpg
    $MAN_PIG_COW_DRAGON_DISCO_MAN_by_jordanneff.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

:eusa_clap: Even the manpig with a fro!!

and man boobs ~~~ :eek:

A big negative of Granny Warren running for president is, she is a disgrace to the state of MA. Fortunately, she is not MA born. There is only one thing that would guarantee president elect granny Warren, and that is if Jeb Bush is her Marxist adversary. I will never vote for a Bush family member, I hate the Bush family.

Now, I would love nothing more than to see granny Warren be the Democrat nominee. She's a typical Democrat, an extremely old 1960's radical left-wing extremist. Outside of Jeb Bush, she will get destroyed. She is so scandal ridden she is any real Republicans dream come true. From her lying about being Native American, to her lying about being being poor. I.....I.....I...mean seriously, she had the audacity to cry about struggling about a hard life while her family had 3 cars when most families only had 1 car. And guess what kinda car she drove when she went to the best high school in Oklahoma, a MG. WTF would this okie know about being poor, she grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth. Then of course, we have granny Warren who has railed against foreclosures, yet she and her family have made huge profits from flipping houses and properties that were foreclosed. She rapidly bought and sold homes herself, loaned money at high interest rates to relatives and other people then purchased foreclosed properties at bargain prices.

Ohhhhh please run granny run. Seriously!

Last edited:

You have two of the most worthless degrees universities give out, and you owe the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars. So how are you "strong" and "independent?"

I think she's trying to be a caricature of a female liberal moron.

She's doing a great job of it.

Attachments

• $MOOBIES.jpg
    $MOOBIES.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 55

I guess you'll have to get a second job then, won't you? Ain't personal responsibility a bitch?

Are you representative of the liberal intellectual?

Sadly, I'm nowhere near diverse enough in my ethnic background to be considered truly representative of anyone but the daughtyrs of upper-middle-class WASP families too blinded by their own white privilege to see the inequities they have wrought in the world, with mouths too full of silver spoons to speak out against said inequities even when they do realize them. Although I have overcome my inherent prejudice as a descendent of Euroscum invaders, I have yet to truly understand the undoubtedly deep ramifications of my white existence.

Since you're so concerned about "inequities," why haven't you given away all your money?

she had major student loans to pay off lunk-head. Try to keep up, failing that...
shut the fuck up.

What is foolish about my post? What do you have against strong, independent womyn who refuse to be chained down by male oppression and the global patriarchy, and pursue advanced degrees and successful career paths?

Sweety - welcome to the real world . NObody needs or wants you to teach them the socio-fascist horseshit they drilled into you back in the indoctrination camp - you call College.

There's not much of a Market for Liberal Fascists and Femi-Nazis - let me ask you sweety -have you ever considered getting a real job - I meanyou look like if you put a little lipstick onand stuck a pencil in your hair you might make a hot secretary - [You know fetch me a cup of coffee sweety]

Better yet - put on some high heels , some leather lingerie, a whip and some chains and you could be a dominatrix - you're already a man hater so the rest should come easy.

Are you representative of the liberal intellectual?

Sadly, I'm nowhere near diverse enough in my ethnic background to be considered truly representative of anyone but the daughtyrs of upper-middle-class WASP families too blinded by their own white privilege to see the inequities they have wrought in the world, with mouths too full of silver spoons to speak out against said inequities even when they do realize them. Although I have overcome my inherent prejudice as a descendent of Euroscum invaders, I have yet to truly understand the undoubtedly deep ramifications of my white existence.

LOL I know you're a conservative .... You much too charming to be anything but..

you're definitely not a Conservative.

Sweety - welcome to the real world . NObody needs or wants you to teach them the socio-fascist horseshit they drilled into you back in the indoctrination camp - you call College.

There's not much of a Market for Liberal Fascists and Femi-Nazis - let me ask you sweety -have you ever considered getting a real job - I meanyou look like if you put a little lipstick onand stuck a pencil in your hair you might make a hot secretary - [You know fetch me a cup of coffee sweety]

Better yet - put on some high heels , some leather lingerie, a whip and some chains and you could be a dominatrix - you're already a man hater so the rest should come easy.

naaaa sub material if I ever saw it.

Since you're so concerned about "inequities," why haven't you given away all your money?

she had major student loans to pay off lunk-head. Try to keep up, failing that...
shut the fuck up.

I'm sure she still lives in a nice home and drives a late model car. If she's as guilt ridden as she claims, she should be living in a van down by the river and give half her income to alcoholics on Skid Row.

And I thought that a communications degree with a minor in Poly Sci was a waste..... :cuckoo: Thank God I had the GI Bill.....

Forum List

Back