Made In The U.S.A.

Trump needs to stop allowing the overwhelming majority of his products to be made in China. Having a tiny few built in the U.S. to mollify his willingly ignorant base is not good enough.

You need to stop telling the president what to do cockroach. I assume that is the blackflag reference.
I suggest you move to a country where the people can't tell their leader what to do
Did you vote Trump?
Dear God no
Then, respectfully, shut the fuck up.....
No sorry. There's a nation to be protected after all.

Trump needs to stop allowing the overwhelming majority of his products to be made in China. Having a tiny few built in the U.S. to mollify his willingly ignorant base is not good enough.

You need to stop telling the president what to do cockroach. I assume that is the blackflag reference.
I suggest you move to a country where the people can't tell their leader what to do

I don't want to live in a country that the leader can't lead. Typical liberal hack has to have the opposing view move out of country. Deal with it snowflake.

Learn the difference between tell and ask moron.
And I don't want to live in a country where the people can't tell the President what to do. Deal with it bitch.
We honestly don't give a fuck what you fascist LWNJs have to say....thanks.....

We are busy MAGA'ing.....

All Trump hats are made in America. Sadly there are a number of knock offs being sold that are made elsewhere.

Trumps own shit isn't made in America!
Huh....

View attachment 108266

C1gcKv2XcAAHJCF.jpg:large
We are talking about Trumps products little girl.....

Yeah, we are. Pay attention, conservative fuckboy.

CHoYbfOWwAE2eCO.jpg

trump_china_arrow.jpg

donald-trump-hat.png

Trump1.JPG

donald-trump-clothing-made-china-bashes-chinese-trade-polici-politics-1457568390.jpg

ivankatrump_dress_china_rossdressforless.jpg

TrumpShirt031457635751.jpg

trumpmexico.jpg

Trump2.JPG

Donald Trump says outsourcing is killing America
Outsources entire fucking clothing line

'Made In The U.S.A.'

...something that can't be said about Obama.

(IT WAS A JOKE....because I KNOW how touchy people are about that issue! It was JUST a joke! :p )

Forum List

Back