Madness: Olympics to allow pre-op male-to-female ‘transgenders’ to compete as women

They say all good things must come to an end.

International Olympics 1896 - 2016, R.I.P.

Women are shorter, smaller, weaker, and slower than men.

That's why we have always had separate sporting events for women and men.

I shouldn't have to explain this.

The Olympics lost their luster when they allowed professional athletes to compete.

Women are shorter, smaller, weaker, and slower than men.

That's why we have always had separate sporting events for women and men.

I shouldn't have to explain this.

And this you think is manly?

20131004_burke_vestments_final.jpg

Belgische_Bisschoppen.jpg

and you whine about transgender people

Women were excluded from the Olympics for many years.

The question is, will this be men who just woke up one day imagining themselves to be women or will these be men legally determined to be women. Legality overcomes mere biology.

I thought that is what the Eastern bloc communist countries were doing for years...

The worst and most infamous being the Soviet's Tamara Press and her 'um sister/brother/whatever Irina Press, "women" apparently, well biological born women, but with all the crap that was pumped into them, for all intents and purposes more male hormones than female hormones.

They both won everything, however not too surprisingly when the whole Gender Verification thing was introduced in 1966, they both decided to retire, yes because they knew they'd get bitch-slapped that's why they both retired.

Press.jpg

zwitter-64-press-DW-Sport-Rom.jpg

This is Irina Press.

Irina Press - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

740px-Dianne_Gerace,_Irina_Press_1964b.jpg

This is Tamara Press.

Tamara Press - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tamara-press_tokyo-19641.jpg

No, women are effectively excluded from participating in the Olympics from now on. And this is happening in all women's sports. Forget sports scholarships for your daughters, men will take them all away, and they will compete in women's events, stealing trophies and honors. This is the death of women's sports, they might as well go back to cooking dinner, cleaning the house, and making babies.

Forum List

Back