Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Lol, that's so cool.

I'm out in SE WI.

one of my games over at the ms site just got lost because one of the scum teams was exposed. One of the pair announced she was scum and who her partner was. Talk about a weird game.

Holy crap.

That's probably the absolute worst thing you can do in Mafia.

Dang. That really sucks.

I saw that person banned in the Banned/Restriction list over there.

That's the single worst way to screw everybody in a game.

My game elsewhere is winding down to a close.

Once that's done the aim is to start up a slew of Newbie games. Maybe throw in other general Setups around 10-13 players too if you guys want. Will be @'ing the general membership and planning to draw in far more players. They'll be the Newbs this time around. :D

Also, in all of this, if you guys want to run your own games (which is pretty fun) I'm willing to point out how to do it. Then every few months or so I'll invite more players, including new ones, to play. Try it out. Have some fun. :D My gut tells me the more PRs you include (as long as it's balanced, makes the game even more fun.

When I post Signups for 3 to 4 Newbie games at once, I'd like the emphasis to be on more newbies playing, and wouldn't recommend players playing in more than three games at once, to leaves seats on the rides for the newcomers. If memory serves, teapartysamurai, TheOldSchool, and BluesMistress all were interested in playing, too. Would like to see dblack, sameech, and Sgt_Gath playing in some classic (pure Mafia) Newbie games, too. Back to the basics, guys. :p

Once that's done the aim is to start up a slew of Newbie games. Maybe throw in other general Setups around 10-13 players too if you guys want. Will be @'ing the general membership and planning to draw in far more players. They'll be the Newbs this time around. :D

Also, in all of this, if you guys want to run your own games (which is pretty fun) I'm willing to point out how to do it. Then every few months or so I'll invite more players, including new ones, to play. Try it out. Have some fun. :D My gut tells me the more PRs you include (as long as it's balanced, makes the game even more fun.

When I post Signups for 3 to 4 Newbie games at once, I'd like the emphasis to be on more newbies playing, and wouldn't recommend players playing in more than three games at once, to leaves seats on the rides for the newcomers. If memory serves, teapartysamurai, TheOldSchool, and BluesMistress all were interested in playing, too. Would like to see dblack, sameech, and Sgt_Gath playing in some classic (pure Mafia) Newbie games, too. Back to the basics, guys. :p

Not interested, but thanks.

Wake, You might want to consider games like the micro games at MS: View forum - Mayfair Club bull mafiascum.net

They are 9 player games so you would easily fill them, they have a unique twist/themes, but are not too complex so newbies and experienced alike would enjoy it. Maybe Aye or Grandma would run one. I'm going to be taking a break for a short time but if anyone needs a replacement for a game, just PM me.

Sameech, you'd be a great IC.

if you guys are interested i will be doing micros there a lot in the future moslty due to the fact i can experiment with them and use the unique mechanics i love and know

i have one in signups right now

if you would like preins for them you can PM me there and i will keep a list

if you guys are interested i will be doing micros there a lot in the future moslty due to the fact i can experiment with them and use the unique mechanics i love and know

i have one in signups right now

if you would like preins for them you can PM me there and i will keep a list

I'm already an in for your micro and I really enjoyed your last one too so I'm sure I'll join up for any others you run as long as I'm not too busy or in any other games. I'll PM you.

I do not have the patience or the time for a newby game which would take forever. Even besides that, am still busy cleaning out my parents' house, doing my mom's estate, work, working on the outside at the new house, and my dog of 17 years just died. I have other pets, but none like her. Just the thought of her always made my heart smile no matter how bad things were in life. I was blessed to have her live to that age, and knew the end was near, but it still has devastated me. I was like her puppy. She always took care of me. Feels like I have lost two moms in 6 months.

Anyway, thanks, but it just isn't going to happen.

I do not have the patience or the time for a newby game which would take forever. Even besides that, am still busy cleaning out my parents' house, doing my mom's estate, work, working on the outside at the new house, and my dog of 17 years just died. I have other pets, but none like her. Just the thought of her always made my heart smile no matter how bad things were in life. I was blessed to have her live to that age, and knew the end was near, but it still has devastated me. I was like her puppy. She always took care of me. Feels like I have lost two moms in 6 months.

So sorry for your loss Sameech. I've been there. Best wishes to you and take care. :smiliehug:

Your RL plate is definitely full, and not in a good way. I'm very sorry for your losses.

Some at the main site are just horrible/annoying people. Others are good, but you can't really gather them into one game, I think.

Wake, I was wanting to ask you about this.

There's a guy modding a game over there in the mini games queue that's rejecting almost everyone that signed up for his game. I could understand if it were a bigger game, but a mini?? He seems like a dick to me. I'll never sign up for one of his games.

Forum List

Back