MAGA conspiracy theorists really know what they are talking about.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
MAGA conspiracy theorists really know what they are talking about. If the world was dominated by MAGA conspiracy theorists we would still think the world is flat.
God help us if their mentality dominates the future.

1717002563805.png

It has always been funny to me that the left considers the quantity of 'thought' equal to or above even the quality of.

Einstein himself said, when confronted with 120+ 'scientists' who disagreed with him, “It would not have required one hundred authors to prove me wrong; one would have been enough.”

If I went out on a cloudless day and asked 100 people what color the sky was, I guarantee the overwhelming majority of responses would be 'blue, the sky is blue.'

But in fact, the sky is NOT blue. It only APPEARS to be blue. Just because an idea or thought is popular, does not make it correct.

It has always been funny to me that the left considers the quantity of 'thought' equal to or above even the quality of.

Einstein himself said, when confronted with 120+ 'scientists' who disagreed with him, “It would not have required one hundred authors to prove me wrong; one would have been enough.”

If I went out on a cloudless day and asked 100 people what color the sky was, I guarantee the overwhelming majority of responses would be 'blue, the sky is blue.'

But in fact, the sky is NOT blue. It only APPEARS to be blue. Just because an idea or thought is popular, does not make it correct.

How do you determine truth?

And the green leaves are not really green are they?

Dirk, you are not answering my question. "how do you determine truth"

I agree with your statement, "Just because an idea or thought is popular, does not make it correct."

MAGA people all coalesce around ideas and thoughts that are popular with the MAGA group.

Trump kicks anyone out who does not agree with his determination of truth. MAGA minions don't think on their own, they follow what Trump tells them to think; lemmings.

Dirk, you are not answering my question. "how do you determine truth"

I agree with your statement, "Just because an idea or thought is popular, does not make it correct."

MAGA people all coalesce around ideas and thoughts that are popular with the MAGA group.

Trump kicks anyone out who does not agree with his determination of truth. MAGA minions don't think on their own, they follow what Trump tells them to think; lemmings.
but, they are NOT a cult!lolol

Forum List

Back