Majority of Americans Say It Not the Government's Responsibility to Insure Everyone

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
There is a new poll out today by Gallup that shows a major shift in American's thinking, and is very bad news for the Democrat Party. A clear majority of Americans are now saying it is not the Government's responsibility to insure everyone. This shows a dramatic change in thinking since Obamacare has become reality. Only 42% of people in America now agree with the premise. Here is a link to the story and the data.

Majority in U.S. Say Healthcare Not Gov't Responsibility

Last edited:
Obamacare isn't the government paying for everyone's healthcare.

There is a new poll out today by Gallup that shows a major shift in American's thinking, and is very bad news for the Democrat Party. A clear majority of Americans are now saying it is not the Government's responsibility to insure everyone. This shows a dramatic change in thinking since Obamacare has become reality. Only 42% of people in America now agree with the premise. Here is a link to the story and the data.

Funny, the majority believed it was until Obama became president.

So the majority believe that the rich have the right to the best healthcare options, and the poor can just suffer with sub standard care?

Not surprising for one it's impossible for the government to insure everyone even if Obamacare went off without a hitch there would still be uninsured and lets be honest the government does not have a very impressive track record when it comes to running things or at least running them well.

Obamacare isn't the government paying for everyone's healthcare.

No, it is fucking over the middle class to pay for everyone else's healthcare. Because the Democrats are all about "protecting the middle class." :lol:

So the majority believe that the rich have the right to the best healthcare options, and the poor can just suffer with sub standard care?

Yeah. Rich people get better stuff. So what?

No, the majority of Americans believe people should take responsibility for their own lives. I know to Libtards this is a alien concept, but it truly is what built America.

Given the limousine liberal loopholes Obamacare does in fact make quality healthcare a perogative of the wealthy as does the NHS in the UK.

I hear this sub standard care argument a lot but how do you determine what is sub standard and who should get to set that standard? Why should anyone other than me have the right to decide if my health insurance is sub standard?

No, the majority of Americans believe people should take responsibility for their own lives. I know to Libtards this is a alien concept, but it truly is what built America.

Again, the rich get everything and the poor get screwed, as always.

Work harder and smarter. Get a education. It worked for me, and I am very comfortable. Stop blaming successful people for your own lack of success. This is America...the land of opportunity. You can do it if you really want. :)

Well, not everything - but yeah, the rich can afford better stuff than the poor. It seems like you're raging against the very idea that some people are rich and some people are poor.

Work harder and smarter. Get a education. It worked for me, and I am very comfortable. Stop blaming successful people for your own lack of success. This is America...the land of opportunity. You can do it if you really want. :)

You assume that everyone can get into a high paying job if they want it, and you also assume that everyone is smart. Some people are not, and will never progress beyond the jobs they currently hold. That is reality - it is life. There are opportunities out there, but only if you are capable of taking them. For some people, its a dream out of reach.

You assume that everyone can get into a high paying job if they want it, and you also assume that everyone is smart. Some people are not, and will never progress beyond the jobs they currently hold. That is reality - it is life. There are opportunities out there, but only if you are capable of taking them. For some people, its a dream out of reach.

I agree...but life is not fair. Neither one if us made the rules. I will never be Brad Pitt. I will never run a 4 minute mile. You take responsibility and do the best you can. Excuses get you no where.

Funny, the majority believed it was until Obama became president.

Data?

Twisting words. No facts. No real argument.

Forum List

Back