Manafort gets 47 months

I can't say whether or not 47 months is too light, it may very well be. But I do believe the recommended 19-24 years was a bit harsh...

It pays to do white collar crime in the US and it pays to be a white rich male in the US.

Penelope just use your obamacare and have a addadictome procedure performed and you also can be a white rich male... :21:

For some reason you all love white collar crime, I bet you all are as well, WHITE COLLAR CRIMINALS.
Lol
This loser is upset about the sentence....

DoSiL7JXgAADsvP.jpg

Manafort got far less than I thought he would.

He obviously had a sympathetic judge, public pronouncements aside.

Did I hear correctly that there are other charges still awaiting him?

When is his comrade John Podesta going to be charged for doing the exact same things that Manafort has done?
Probably never, since there is no reason to believe he committed the same crimes. So file that with all the other trump cult fantasies that have gone nowhere. Which is all of them

Manafort got less time for cheating on millions of dollars in taxes from the government, than some people have gotten for selling weed. It is quite amazing.

Yeah, that's true. A sad state of affairs indeed. Not only that, the people put in the hole for weed also end up losing their house, their cars, their other property, too. And then if they live with their parents, the parents end up losing all of their property.

Still, though, income tax is theft and the war on drugs is a failure, they got us by the balls, man, for real.

Manafort got far less than I thought he would.

He obviously had a sympathetic judge, public pronouncements aside.

Did I hear correctly that there are other charges still awaiting him?
yes one more judge who might make this miscarriage right

It pays to do white collar crime in the US and it pays to be a white rich male in the US.
ie the Clintons

No this is about Manafort.
Could be about the vile slime we have in our WH now too

The vile slime in the WH and his vile family.
We don't care anymore. You go after so called privileged people while your own party screws over the peasants. Get Nancy to offer the largest middle class tax cut in history without tricks right now. She won't. She knows where the money comes from.

Considering that this is manufactured bullshit, 47 months is egregious.

Beria would approve.

No, manafort is a bad guy. There is no doubt about that. What is a travesty of justice though, is the podesta brothers worked with him, but because they were shrilary sycophants, it looks like they will get a pass on their equally criminal behavior.

Two things happened.

One. Democrats told themselves endless bedtime stories about bad Manafort. This was going to take Trump down. Manafort will bury Trump. Manafort will get 80 years for all the bad stuff he helped Trump do. Manafort will prove Russian collusion.

Two. The Judge saw through all the crap.

Democrats need to be getting real.

Two things happened.

One. Democrats told themselves endless bedtime stories about bad Manafort. This was going to take Trump down. Manafort will bury Trump. Manafort will get 80 years for all the bad stuff he helped Trump do. Manafort will prove Russian collusion.

Two. The Judge saw through all the crap.

Democrats need to be getting real.
Oh yeah??? You remember LOCK HER UP lock her up??

Why did the judge so carefully point out that they weren’t there for collusion? Baffling innit?

Forum List

Back