Manafort guilty.

Buuuuuut.......

Hillary compromised National security, used a PRIVATE server for Confidential National issues, had the drives destroyed and smashed to pieces, lied about it, had the FBI cover it up .......

And not even a smidgen of charges.........

If you don't see this as a major problem with the Justice system, you're ALL fools.
Republicans run everything. Bring up charges.

Yeah....um, about that. The problem is that they've already done the investigations. The IG found no evidence that political bias played a role in any investigative decision. And the FBI found no evidence of crimes by Hillary.

But they ignore the IG report and the FBI findings. ANd instead cling to their batshit 'deep state' conspiracy theory. And then wonder why actual criminal proceedings aren't occurring based on their imagination.

Its a source of profound confusion for conspiracy theorists everywhere. The Truthers and Birthers think the same thing.

You are indeed stupid and not really telling the truth. But go on.
But..but...The Truth is not the Truth, right?

iu
Depends on what the definition of is... is - In all 57 states and under sniper fire

Clinton was impeached for obstructing justice.

... and still no Russian connection

What, you think Mueller is going publish an editorial in Breitbart spelling out the investigation progress?

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

To Donald JR - "Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday."

To Don Jr "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - "

To Don Jr. "Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this Hillary info"

Don, "Rob could we speak now?"

To Don: "What number he could call?"

Don Jr. "My cell [REDACTED] thanks"

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

"“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

They sure talked about Russia a lot for not having any "Russian connections".
Nothing about Russia in today’s rulings... I guess it was a nothing burger

Today's trial and conviction was about bank fraud and tax evasion.

So what's your point?.
Yep, Nothing to do with Trump

Of course not.

""“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”"
You do realize there would be no trump if there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch LOL

Republicans run everything. Bring up charges.

Yeah....um, about that. The problem is that they've already done the investigations. The IG found no evidence that political bias played a role in any investigative decision. And the FBI found no evidence of crimes by Hillary.

But they ignore the IG report and the FBI findings. ANd instead cling to their batshit 'deep state' conspiracy theory. And then wonder why actual criminal proceedings aren't occurring based on their imagination.

Its a source of profound confusion for conspiracy theorists everywhere. The Truthers and Birthers think the same thing.

iu
Depends on what the definition of is... is - In all 57 states and under sniper fire

Yes, and they slapped him on the wrist for it...

This is fun.

iu

Yeah, because he didn't have his campaign break into the opposition party headquarters or

accept "opposition research" from a foreign government.

He was just good at getting BJs from hot chicks. Oops, and then didn't want to admit to it. Now there's a crime, getting a BJ and not wanting his wife to find out. OMG!

What, you think Mueller is going publish an editorial in Breitbart spelling out the investigation progress?

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

To Donald JR - "Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday."

To Don Jr "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - "

To Don Jr. "Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this Hillary info"

Don, "Rob could we speak now?"

To Don: "What number he could call?"

Don Jr. "My cell [REDACTED] thanks"

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

"“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

They sure talked about Russia a lot for not having any "Russian connections".

So what's your point?.

Of course not.

""“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”"
You do realize there would be no trump if there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch LOL

Oh, because what, he cause the 2009 recession?

This is fun.

iu

Yeah, because he didn't have his campaign break into the opposition party headquarters or

He was just good at getting BJs from hot chicks. Oops, and then didn't want to admit to it. Now there's a crime, getting a BJ and not wanting his wife to find out. OMG!
The Clintons are sex traffickers

So what's your point?.

Of course not.

Hope and change was a load of shit, only believed Dumbass motherfuckers

The richer they are the more they dislike taxes....sickening
Taxation without representation

You are confusing the Declaration of Independence, which was a letter to the King Of England, with the US Constitution, which outlines a democratic republic which elected officials (not necessarily by majority vote) and specifically says,

"Section 8. Clause 1. The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States."

You need to go back and take US Government class again. You seem to have conflated some things.

"

So what's your point?.

Of course not.

Hope and change was a load of shit, only believed Dumbass motherfuckers

So you do think Obama caused the 2009 recession.

Brilliant.

This is fun.

iu

The Clintons are sex traffickers

Yeah, out of the back of a pizza parlor.

That's Hillary-us.

Forum List

Back