🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mandatory vaccines for kids in California: no personal or religious exemptions

No one can be forced to have his child vaccinated.

No one has the right to send a child to public school without vaccination in Mississippi and, soon, California. No exceptions except medical. The doctors, not the parents decide that.

Parents do have a right to home school their children.

Lot of them have siblings in the public school system.

So, get your kids vaccinated. They won't get sick.

Kids who have compromised immune systems. Kids on chemo.

If your kid has such substantial health problems, that's your responsibility to cope with, not mine.

I already said you're free to keep your unvaccinated kid at home.

And so are you. You're the one who thinks that it's such a terrible risk to interact with other human beings. If you can't take responsibility for taking care of your own children, then you have no business being a fucking parent. If you're not willing to home school your own children because you can't cope with other people making medical decisions you don't like, then why the hell should someone else be obligated to home school their children to accommodate your inability to cope?

That is the answer. A few people can't endanger everyone else because of their religious beliefs. Keep your kids home and home school them.

WTF when did this even become a thing. This is what you get from the right-wing 'science is against us' mentality.

If science is against you then stop using doctors when you are ill. They use a mountain of science to save you.

I definitely approve of this, but I must say that if you have your kids vaccinated, they are not at risk no matter who is not vaccinated. The problem we are running into is that we are finding clusters of kids that are not vaccinated, and the epidemics are isolated to those children. I would suggest allowing parents to continue not vaccinating their kids, but should their child become sick and die, then the parents should be charged with neglect and abuse.

That is the answer. A few people can't endanger everyone else because of their religious beliefs. Keep your kids home and home school them.

WTF when did this even become a thing. This is what you get from the right-wing 'science is against us' mentality.

If science is against you then stop using doctors when you are ill. They use a mountain of science to save you.

I definitely approve of this, but I must say that if you have your kids vaccinated, they are not at risk no matter who is not vaccinated. The problem we are running into is that we are finding clusters of kids that are not vaccinated, and the epidemics are isolated to those children. I would suggest allowing parents to continue not vaccinating their kids, but should their child become sick and die, then the parents should be charged with neglect and abuse.
There is always a risk, a small one, but get them their shots anyway. The odds are vastly in your favor and as a society it's not optional. TY...

I remember it used to not even be a topic anyone talked about until maybe 10-15 years ago. Everyone understood, a vaccination kept you from contracting some horrible disease. Vaccinating the entire population is what eliminated polio as the horrible scourge it was until the vaccination came along.

I just don't have patience for these people that are so easily influenced to reject science. All science is, is the revealing of reality. No magic.

Wait until they start making nanotechnology vaccines, these religious whacks are going to lose their shit.

California just moved one step closer to establishing a state religion. Not that it's a problem since The former U.S. Constitution has been reduced to slapstick level.

Common Sense as a religion?

Thomas Paine would be honored.

If your kid has such substantial health problems, that's your responsibility to cope with, not mine.

And so are you. You're the one who thinks that it's such a terrible risk to interact with other human beings. If you can't take responsibility for taking care of your own children, then you have no business being a fucking parent. If you're not willing to home school your own children because you can't cope with other people making medical decisions you don't like, then why the hell should someone else be obligated to home school their children to accommodate your inability to cope?

Sounds fine, as long as your unvaccinated kids stay away.

If you can't take responsibility for taking care of your own children, then you have no business being a fucking parent.

I take responsibility, and if you won't, keep them at home.

If you're not willing to home school your own children because you can't cope with other people making medical decisions you don't like

Sorry, your idiocy doesn't give you permission to endanger others.

Sounds fine, as long as your unvaccinated kids stay away.

If you can't take responsibility for taking care of your own children, then you have no business being a fucking parent.

I take responsibility, and if you won't, keep them at home.

If you're not willing to home school your own children because you can't cope with other people making medical decisions you don't like

Sorry, your idiocy doesn't give you permission to endanger others.

*shakes head*

The entitlement mentality is oozing from your every pore.

Treeshepherd throws out stuff without source.

I sourced this study that concludes that vaccinated people still carry and spread pertussis, even if they show no symptoms. It concludes that the whooping cough vaccine does not provide herd immunity. That's a main reason for all the outbreaks (the new vaccine). They changed vaccines because the old vaccine had too many nasty side effects.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/06/150624071018.htm

At what stage in the vaccination schedule? You should be careful because you're tipping your hand to your wikipedia skimmed level knowledge of the subject. Like other vaccines, whooping cough is not a single plug-n-play affair. It is a series of vaccinations, with differing levels of effectiveness at different points along the way. Among completely vaccinated individuals, 98% develop full immunity. At partial stages in the schedule, as few as 3 in 10 individuals will show immunity.
I have to disagree with your 98% full immunity. In every pertussis outbreak I've read about, a significant number of fully vaccinated people got sick. Often, the info is not provided on vaccinated vs. unvaccinated as this is considered dangerous information that might make people think twice about getting their kids jabbed.
This outbreak in San Diego, for example;
Most of the people who got whooping cough in San Diego County so far this year were up to date with their immunizations, according to county data.
Of the 621 people who contracted the illness, 85 percent had all their preventative shots — calling into question the efficacy of the vaccine.
“Pertussis vaccines offer high levels of protection within the first year of completing vaccinations,” said Dr. Wilma Wooten, a San Diego county public health officer.
“But then the protection decreases over time,” Wooten said.
KPBS and inewsource first raised questions about how well the vaccine worked in 2010, after its statewide analysis of the data showed the majority of people who got the disease were already vaccinated."
Immunized People Getting Whooping Cough KPBS

The push behind all this mandatory vaccination crap is Big Pharma propaganda. How's it feel to be their useful tool?

I agree with you there, so why are you calling me a tool? When I watch any MSM news program, most of the commercials are for pharms. That's who's paying the bills. The idea that GlaxoSmithKline or Merck is a philanthropic organization which values our interests over the bottom line is not believable. GlaxoSmithKline had to pay a $3billion fine a few years ago for paying doctors to promote their drugs. Doctors should be regarded as a reference, not an absolute authority. Ultimately, it should be up to parents to decide what gets injected into their kids.

Forum List

Back