Many hunters use AR15s...

Why do you believe the second amendment wouldn't cover an AR-15?

Because the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the Second Amendment isn't limitless, and as of recently the AR-15 has been ruled a weapon of war not covered under the right to bear arms.
No American military uses the AR-15. Stop lying. Why would they when they have all manner of other select fire weapons? Why do you post simple minded lies like this?

That doesn't matter. The principal is still the same. If a person has served in the military they have not only a better knowledge of how that weapon works, but they also have a far better understanding of the damage it can do, and can respect it.
Another nebulous response with no basis in reality. No one in the military uses an AR-15. lol

IT DOESN'T MATTER... they are the same type of weapon. Go back to the flamezone where you have a much better knowledge of dicks to talk about.
A select fire rifle and a semi auto rifle are not the same type of weapon. Keep on posting your lies.

Because the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the Second Amendment isn't limitless, and as of recently the AR-15 has been ruled a weapon of war not covered under the right to bear arms.
No American military uses the AR-15. Stop lying. Why would they when they have all manner of other select fire weapons? Why do you post simple minded lies like this?

That doesn't matter. The principal is still the same. If a person has served in the military they have not only a better knowledge of how that weapon works, but they also have a far better understanding of the damage it can do, and can respect it.
Another nebulous response with no basis in reality. No one in the military uses an AR-15. lol

IT DOESN'T MATTER... they are the same type of weapon. Go back to the flamezone where you have a much better knowledge of dicks to talk about.
They are not the same type of weapon, AR15’s are just sporting rifle they would never pass military muster

It is? Because I've said exactly the opposite.

I think there should be a magazine size limit.

I think they need to re-instate the law that says those on SSI for a mental illness can't buy a gun.

I think guns like the AR-15 should be limited to only certain people can buy them... say like in Switzerland where only people who served in the military.

They need to close the gun show loophole.

They need to limit the number of guns a person can own, and no not to a number like 2 or 3, but something reasonable, unless a firearm is considered a collectible.

I think EVERY person that owns a firearm should have to take a safety training course before they can buy one, just like how people have to do it to get a driver's license to drive a car.

The most far out idea I have is, a person who owns a gun should have to pay for a sort of gun insurance. That way if you accidentally shoot someone, or someone steals your gun and commits a crime with it, the insurance will cover the damages.
So other words firearm registration leading to confiscation
Only the paranoid jump to the conclusion that registration leads to confiscation. Paranoia is a recognized symptom of mental disease so maybe YOU shouldn`t be allowed to play with guns.
Anyone’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business none of my fucking business and certainly none of the fucking federal governments business

Great. Now, all you have to do is convince the courts.
The courts have determined firearm ownership is none of the fucking federal governments business. That is why there is no firearm registration....

Can you EVER tell the truth? After the assault weapons ban was put into place there were SEVERAL attempts to lift it by saying it was unConstitutional, and they ALL failed.

It doesn’t take that type of training to understand and use firearms of any sort. Simple hunting classes for juveniles would do the same. Millions upon millions of people have had the classes and they work just fine.
I was in the National Guard for eight years, I did my basic training at Fort Jackson South Carolina. I already knew what was being taught when it came to firearm marksmanship

No it isn't the same. People don't respect what a gun can do, especially a weapon like the AR-15, until they've seen it in action.
lol. It' no different than any other sporting rifle.

They are not the same type of weapon, AR15’s are just sporting rifle they would never pass military muster

:laughing0301:

After a few hundred rapid fire rounds the barrel would be useless.

It doesn’t take that type of training to understand and use firearms of any sort. Simple hunting classes for juveniles would do the same. Millions upon millions of people have had the classes and they work just fine.
I was in the National Guard for eight years, I did my basic training at Fort Jackson South Carolina. I already knew what was being taught when it came to firearm marksmanship

No it isn't the same. People don't respect what a gun can do, especially a weapon like the AR-15, until they've seen it in action.
They are no different than any other semi auto, you Watch far too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types

Same caliber, same rate of fire, no one wants to ban it. Strange huh?

Ruger-First-Gen-Mini.jpg

:laughing0301:
Only thing similar about them is their looks… LOL

Wouldn't it be more apt to say "but it doesn't cover aberrant usage of arms...shooting in town (pick your irresponsible usage)". It's a verb / action .... yelling fire... shooting inside building... etc. not a 'passive' thing such as ownership / possession (loose interpretation of "bearing arms".... IMHO

No because they are both items. The first Amendment allows for free speech, however there are some types of speech not included. It's not just about yelling fire in a crowded theater. You also can't threaten people like the President. So the Second Amendment protects the right to bear arms, but it doesn't cover all types of arms, and as I said earlier in the thread, that was even backed by Justice Scalia who was one of the greatest proponents of fire arm ownership to ever serve on the Supreme Court.

You need to address your whining to the court instead of here. They said the AR15 is not constitutionally protected.
Appeals Court Says AR-15s Are Not Constitutionally Protected
View attachment 179660
The Supreme Court would never go for that pansy ass bullshit

Only the paranoid jump to the conclusion that registration leads to confiscation. Paranoia is a recognized symptom of mental disease so maybe YOU shouldn`t be allowed to play with guns.
Anyone’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business none of my fucking business and certainly none of the fucking federal governments business

The courts have determined firearm ownership is none of the fucking federal governments business. That is why there is no firearm registration....

Can you EVER tell the truth? After the assault weapons ban was put into place there were SEVERAL attempts to lift it by saying it was unConstitutional, and they ALL failed.
An ar15 is not a so called “assault weapon” its just a sporting rifle

No because they are both items. The first Amendment allows for free speech, however there are some types of speech not included. It's not just about yelling fire in a crowded theater. You also can't threaten people like the President. So the Second Amendment protects the right to bear arms, but it doesn't cover all types of arms, and as I said earlier in the thread, that was even backed by Justice Scalia who was one of the greatest proponents of fire arm ownership to ever serve on the Supreme Court.

You need to address your whining to the court instead of here. They said the AR15 is not constitutionally protected.
View attachment 179660
Stating a fact to you liars that an AR-15 is not used by the military is not whining. IT's calling you out on yet another of your moment by moment lies. Along with the fact that most any article from the rolling stone is questionable at best, and then the pesky little fact that if those rifles are illegal, how can I if I wanted to, go right this minute and buy one legally? lol, liar.

That's OK Mikey. I know you don't believe anything unless you see it on fox.
US appeals court upholds Maryland assault weapons ban

upload_2018-3-1_8-29-59.png

The ruling didn't outlaw the AR15. It just said it wasn't constitutionally protected. Any more questions? You know I'll do anything I can to help you understand.

View attachment 179660
Stating a fact to you liars that an AR-15 is not used by the military is not whining. IT's calling you out on yet another of your moment by moment lies. Along with the fact that most any article from the rolling stone is questionable at best, and then the pesky little fact that if those rifles are illegal, how can I if I wanted to, go right this minute and buy one legally? lol, liar.

View attachment 179665

The ruling didn't outlaw the AR15. It just said it wasn't constitutionally protected. Any more questions? You know I'll do anything I can to help you understand.

They don't care and will never admit they are wrong. Hell one of them said yesterday their opinion mattered more than Justice Scalia's.

View attachment 179660

View attachment 179665

People should realize that an ar15 is not a so called “assault weapon” it’s just a sporting rifle. Lol

It is? Because I've said exactly the opposite.

I think there should be a magazine size limit.

I think they need to re-instate the law that says those on SSI for a mental illness can't buy a gun.

I think guns like the AR-15 should be limited to only certain people can buy them... say like in Switzerland where only people who served in the military.

They need to close the gun show loophole.

They need to limit the number of guns a person can own, and no not to a number like 2 or 3, but something reasonable, unless a firearm is considered a collectible.

I think EVERY person that owns a firearm should have to take a safety training course before they can buy one, just like how people have to do it to get a driver's license to drive a car.

The most far out idea I have is, a person who owns a gun should have to pay for a sort of gun insurance. That way if you accidentally shoot someone, or someone steals your gun and commits a crime with it, the insurance will cover the damages.

The only court that matters is the Supreme Court. The little fascist courts created by Obama are not worthy.

I thought the constitution created the courts.No reason to believe the supreme court will even hear the case.

View attachment 179660

View attachment 179665

They don't care and will never admit they are wrong. Hell one of them said yesterday their opinion mattered more than Justice Scalia's.
He’s dead so whatever he said is irrelevant

View attachment 179660

View attachment 179665

First, do you know the difference between federal law and state law?

Forum List

Back