Mark Cuban offers Donald Trump $10 million for policy interview

I think Cuban's found the way to beat Trump. Everthing that comes out of Trump's mouth is either a bluff or a lie, so just call his bluffs every time

Are you telling me he didnt have investigators in Hawaii? C'mon man..../sarcasm
why would trump have investigators in Hawaii? You still don't get it. hahaahhahahahahaha dude you are s .............. l ................. o ...................... w....................................
Trump DID state he had investigors in Hawaii.
don't fall for the left's attempt here, there was a reason why he said that. shhhhhhhh don't let the left know the ploy.

I think Cuban's found the way to beat Trump. Everthing that comes out of Trump's mouth is either a bluff or a lie, so just call his bluffs every time

why would trump have investigators in Hawaii? You still don't get it. hahaahhahahahahaha dude you are s .............. l ................. o ...................... w....................................
don't fall for the left's attempt here, there was a reason why he said that. shhhhhhhh don't let the left know the ploy.
I was never thrilled by anybody's obsession with Obama's national origin and I'm voting for Trump and Trump stated what he stated.

I was never thrilled by anybody's obsession with Obama's national origin and I'm voting for Trump and Trump stated what he stated.
again, it was never important to him. So he strings along the goofs on the left. my gawd you need to listen to him closer. And he never said obama wasn't born here. he asked for his birth certificate. totally different thing. He never sent any investigator. He merely told the left that. they fell for it.

again, it was never important to him. So he strings along the goofs on the left. my gawd you need to listen to him closer. And he never said obama wasn't born here. he asked for his birth certificate. totally different thing. He never sent any investigator. He merely told the left that. they fell for it.
I never said Trump said it was important.

but you see, the left thinks it was. That's what none of them, none of them gets.

but you see, the left thinks it was. That's what none of them, none of them gets.
Any that doesn't include welfare is evil.

Trump lies and no one minds because he's a straight talker
any day you might actually post something he supposedly lied about.

Did he have investigators in Hawaii or not?

Your plan is to dodge questions and just repeat over and over for me to show you a lie. Then run from it with emoticons and name calling
I have no flipping idea. what difference does it make? it wasn't his intentions of finding out if obama was born there or not. he may have had investigators for there for other things, but birther things? nope. Wasn't his argument. he asked obama to present his birth certificate since Hitlery's campaign made it an issue. Gawd I wish you all would learn where it started and why. What is truly sad is that the lady who provided the Hawaii version died in an airplane crash. Funny thing, out of everyone on the plane, only she died. hmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds fishy to me.

Your plan is to dodge questions and just repeat over and over for me to show you a lie. Then run from it with emoticons and name calling
I have no flipping idea. what difference does it make? it wasn't his intentions of finding out if obama was born there or not. he may have had investigators for there for other things, but birther things? nope. Wasn't his argument. he asked obama to present his birth certificate since Hitlery's campaign made it an issue. Gawd I wish you all would learn where it started and why. What is truly sad is that the lady who provided the Hawaii version died in an airplane crash. Funny thing, out of everyone on the plane, only she died. hmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds fishy to me.

You asked about what lie he told and now you dont care about the answer? Of course you dont thats why you dont think he lies....because you take anything he says at face value then try to make it about the left instead of his own words.

Trump says the sky is red and your response would be "Hilarious to see the left...." like....Nice try sparky

You asked about what lie he told and now you dont care about the answer? Of course you dont thats why you dont think he lies....because you take anything he says at face value then try to make it about the left instead of his own words.

Trump says the sky is red and your response would be "Hilarious to see the left...." like....Nice try sparky

you mean bad for HIM. LOL............. not even for charity..... tsk tsk tsk.

Of course. Why would Trump walk away from a deal that was bad for Cuban? Out of pity? Screw that.

The strongest cared to play in any negotiation is being willing to walk away from a bad deal.

There is nothing here for Trump. Cuban is not making a serious offer.

then why wouldn't trump, in all his wisdom call the man's bluff? shirley that would only make the orange one look even better 'eh? that's a total win for the cheeze doodle; so why wouldn't he seize that opportunity falling in his pudgy cellulite ridden lap?

What bluff? Cuban isn't bluffing. IF Trump were dumb enough to accept this bad offer, I'm sure Cuban would be willing to spend 4 hours tearing him down and grilling him relentlessly.

There is no way that could be a win for Trump no matter how well he fielded the questions, and you know it.

That is way you want him to take the offer, and all your talk of him being weak or cowardly to refuse it, is you libs being filthy liars.

tsk tsk tsk... i guess you don't have as much faith in your overlord as you pretend to have.
what is it you think Trump ought to do?

sounds like Cuban has a hardon for Donald. I sense a bit of jealousy from ole cuban. If he wishes to campaign for President he should do so. He in no way is entitled to anything from anyone except a flying finger award.

well, since trump is the self proclaimed master of deal making - he can certainly negotiate.... or even try & have all proceeds go to charity. he won't even try... why is that? i mean really... why is that?<snicker>

Then a month later he says Hilary could shoot someone and nothing would happen. He's a hypothetical situation psychic

then why wouldn't trump, in all his wisdom call the man's bluff? shirley that would only make the orange one look even better 'eh? that's a total win for the cheeze doodle; so why wouldn't he seize that opportunity falling in his pudgy cellulite ridden lap?

What bluff? Cuban isn't bluffing. IF Trump were dumb enough to accept this bad offer, I'm sure Cuban would be willing to spend 4 hours tearing him down and grilling him relentlessly.

There is no way that could be a win for Trump no matter how well he fielded the questions, and you know it.

That is way you want him to take the offer, and all your talk of him being weak or cowardly to refuse it, is you libs being filthy liars.

tsk tsk tsk... i guess you don't have as much faith in your overlord as you pretend to have.

First of all, your "overlord" slur is nothing but the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule. So right there your argument is invalid and my point stands.

ALSO, I said nothing indicating anything impressive about Trump beyond being willing to walk away from an obvious bad deal.

That reveals your nonsense implication that I expressed great "faith" in Trump's abilities or wisdom, is nothing but a Strawman Logical Fallacy,

So your point is DOUBLY invalid and my point stands.

Cuban isn't bluffing. IF Trump were dumb enough to accept this bad offer, I'm sure Cuban would be willing to spend 4 hours tearing him down and grilling him relentlessly.

That is way you want him to take the offer, and all your talk of him being weak or cowardly to refuse it, is you libs being filthy liars

repeating the same talking points is a lesson i see you learned from tribblehead quite well, grasshoppa. do you want a cookie or a little gold star?

Your attempts to refute my explanation was nothing but two logical fallacies, and thus invalid. As I explained and you did not address.

Thus I reposted my point that Trump is Right to Refuse and the explanation why, because that is the point at which the discussion is.

YOu have the option of trying ANOTHER challenge or admitting that I am right.

This is where we are at.

"Cuban isn't bluffing. IF Trump were dumb enough to accept this bad offer, I'm sure Cuban would be willing to spend 4 hours tearing him down and grilling him relentlessly.

That is way you want him to take the offer, and all your talk of him being weak or cowardly to refuse it, is you libs being filthy liars"

lol. you are weak.

well did he have investigators there? do you know? you call him a liar and you have no idea so your only train of thought is to call him a liar. dude, you're spectacular at lying. It is well learned over the years, I get it.

More Big Money interference in the political process.

you can thank citizen's united for that.

No. You can thank Big Government Cronyism for that.

actually you can thank justice roberts for that.

Actually, you can thank Woodrow Wilson for that.

did he blackmail roberts into making that final decision?

Short term thinking. The conditions which enable Pay to Play Big Government are based on the government's ability to take money away from one person to give to another. Roberts didn't originate that (although he did quite accurately see that the ObamaCare penalty really is a tax).

Forum List

Back