Mark Meadows named Chief of Staff

Isn't it kind of shitty to say "thanks, but fuck off" to all those people that voted for you to be the Representative?

Mark Meadows will do a very good job, regardless of how long he stays in the job! he is a very smart man! Bless him!:clap2:

Mark Meadows will do a very good job, regardless of how long he stays in the job! he is a very smart man! Bless him!:clap2:

Have you ever even heard his name before tonight?

Yes, I have.

Of course I have

He is great!
HikhLLh.jpg

He hires only the best people then fires them when they don't suck his cock.
And you fucking Trump assholes are good with that.

"i'm just not a Donald Trump guy. i'm a policy guy. i'm a regular order guy" - Mulvaney told friends privately

Yes, I have.

Of course I have

He is great!
HikhLLh.jpg
Good thing he will never be the President. He's a frog.

and you are a POS.

so there
And your pussy smells like carpet cleaner.

Meadows has a folksy Southern drawl, and a preoccupation with being liked. he plays the part of DC outsider well. but it was just that, a part. he is frequently spotted at parties around DC, according to my sources. in 2012, he said government should "stop doing things the Washington way" , yet he bought a house in Virginia, becoming a full time Beltway resident. many folks in DC think Meadows is a fraud, moreso than convicted criminals. one time, he dropped to his knees begging for forgiveness from Boehner. Meadows claims he has integrity. does he? we'll find out!

(source: "The Hill To Die On" book)

Meadows has a folksy Southern drawl, and a preoccupation with being liked. he plays the part of DC outsider well. but it was just that, a part. he is frequently spotted at parties around DC, according to my sources. in 2012, he said government should "stop doing things the Washington way" , yet he bought a house in Virginia, becoming a full time Beltway resident. many folks in DC think Meadows is a fraud, moreso than convicted criminals. one time, he dropped to his knees begging for forgiveness from Boehner. Meadows claims he has integrity. does he? we'll find out!

The thorn in Boehner's side. He is a shutdown bitch, too.

If he had integrity Trump would have never chosen him.

Yes, I have.

Of course I have

He is great!
HikhLLh.jpg
Good thing he will never be the President. He's a frog.

and you are a POS.

so there
And your pussy smells like carpet cleaner.

oh wow

Forum List

Back