🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass incarceration. Sessions says- Lock em up, throw away the key.

So many blacks who assault, rape and murder have extensive rap sheets. The savages need to be locked up indefinitely when they have served notice on society they not only fail to function in society, but are a danger to civilized folks.
What about the savages in the BP board room who do far more damage to the country and the Americans who live in it?

arrested for creating a disturbance, and "Heyman was handcuffed, arrested and charged with "willful disruption of governmental processes," a misdemeanor."
West Virginia Reporter Arrested For Yelling Question At HHS Secretary
Like I said...

spin
Now look who's spinning?

All he did was ask a question, you fascist asshole!

You don't trust NPRs reporting?

Sorry, bud

more too it than what they sent you in your daily talking points

147.jpg
Who did I call Hitler? Or do you just like bullshit innuendo's?

Aries, East Europeans are like 30 IQ points higher than Mexican savages so you are mixing apples and oranges. The Jewish zionists for example have a wall to keep the Palestinians out. Palestinians have the curse of not having European blood in them like so-called Jews and Jews want to keep their hybrid bloodline clean with the beautiful European ingredients to offset their inbred, giant hooked nose DNA which according to the Old Testament is from Saudi Arabia.

Sorry, bud

Nobody sent me anything. I saw it with my own eyes. I also see there is nothing the government will do that you find over the top. You seem to defend every bullshit law and act by the government, no matter how ridiculous and harmful to the country it is.

So many blacks who assault, rape and murder have extensive rap sheets. The savages need to be locked up indefinitely when they have served notice on society they not only fail to function in society, but are a danger to civilized folks.
take your racist crap elsewhere.
Our president is a savage rapist who happens to be white.
WHAT?!
White rapists?!?1 White criminals?!!?!?

nooo wayyyyy

:asshole:

[spitting on the sidewalk in Mississippi is illegal
is it immoral? is anyone hurt?

Afro americans often spit on the sidewalk when they see a white person approaching them. It is racist and should be illegal IMO. It is equivalent to a white person saying "niggah!" Meh neegah.

Sorry, bud

Nobody sent me anything. I saw it with my own eyes. I also see there is nothing the government will do that you find over the top. You seem to defend every bullshit law and act by the government, no matter how ridiculous and harmful to the country it is.
I saw it with my own eyes.

and you're obviously unbiased.

(NOT)

So?

Congress gets the benefit of "kiting"

When someone writes numerous checks knowing they have no money, that's stealing
So you put them in a cell with a 1st degree murderer?
now that petty thief has to learn to survive and not be the next victim of said murder.
He has to always watch his back, maybe create a little shank, he can't let that murder "punk him" or else everyone will so he has to defend himself..
This petty thief changes into someone who is fighting for survival and quite possibly must use violence to do it. He is mentally traumatized and enters back into our community worse than when he left it.

the world cheered when the berlin wall came down.
If donnie builds a wall (big if), the world will cheer when that comes down as well.

There is a difference between building a wall to keep people from leaving and building a wall to keep undesirables out.

because from 2009 - 2013, uber bigots Obama and Holder were joyfully packing Federal prisons with overwhelmingly white medicinal marijuana people, who were deliberately lied to by Obama during the 2008 campaign...

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

"
Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts. "There's no question that Obama's the worst president on medical marijuana," says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. "He's gone from first to worst.""
he administration's recognition of medical cannabis reached its high-water mark in July 2010, when the Department of Veterans Affairs validated it as a legitimate course of treatment for soldiers returning from the front lines. But it didn't take long for the fragile federal detente to begin to collapse. The reversal began at the Drug Enforcement Agency with Michele Leonhart, a holdover from the Bush administration who was renominated by Obama to head the DEA. An anti-medical-marijuana hard-liner, Leonhart had been rebuked in 2008 by House Judiciary chairman John Conyers for targeting dispensaries with tactics "typically reserved for the worst drug traffickers and kingpins." Her views on the larger drug war are so perverse, in fact, that last year she cited the slaughter of nearly 1,000 Mexican children by the drug cartels as a counterintuitive "sign of success in the fight against drugs."

Obama kept too many bush holdovers. Republicans were so against him he tried to throw them a bone, it ended up hurting him in more areas than one.

You drug addicted worthless piece of human debris. Why don't you worry about something important, like nuclear weapons, instead of worrying about where your next HIGH is coming from, and if it is legal or not!

This is the LEFT, and much of the LIBERALtarian position. They want to get high legally, and are to lazy to change the laws. Just like all LAZY people of youth, they want their way now, right now, and will fight for it, even as a nuke is heading towards their city.

Shows you what they are all really worried about!

Yea I am worried about half our country being behind bars.
Because it is the CONSERVATIVES that say:
"why can't these people find jobs?"
"why are these kids acting out in school?"
"where is this child's father?"
"why can't this single mother make ends meet?"
"why don't these citizens vote?"

incarceration has long term effects that affect family dynamics, ability to gain employment and advance, strips citizens of voting rights etc etc. There are SERIOUS long term effects on the people being incarcerated and serious long term affects on our society as well.
You ignorant fool.
These are the worst arguments for reducing incarceration rates that I have ever heard. It is not true that criminal parents make good parents. At best, even if a criminal father is around which is highly unlikely, he will raise his childten to be criminals too. Gang membership is handed down through the family.
family dynamics and overall society progression certainly is a reason to reduce incarceration rates. Jail should be save for serious, dangerous criminals, not the local pot dealer.
Give it up...she is a psycho.

the world cheered when the berlin wall came down.
If donnie builds a wall (big if), the world will cheer when that comes down as well.

There is a difference between building a wall to keep people from leaving and building a wall to keep undesirables out.
and which is donnies? At this point I think it is to keep americans from fleeing :2up:

Undocumented immigrants is a non-issue. It is not a problem. It is not a threat to this country or the Americans in it. Wasting our tax dollars on this bullshit, is a threat to this country.

Forum List

Back