🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass incarceration. Sessions says- Lock em up, throw away the key.

What about the savages in the BP board room who do far more damage to the country and the Americans who live in it?

The impact of black and brown violence and crime has caused more damage to society than anything in the USA.

Build a wall?
I've heard the Mexicans are excellent tunnel builders :2up:

And we're pretty good at burying them alive inside their tunnels....that's the part you don't hear about.
A wall will not help. You can go over it, under it, around it.. and since it probably won't be built, it's not a problem. Drugs do not only enter the country through the Mexican boarder.
That being said- there is really no way to keep people from acquiring drugs. Locking up any citizen who's ever bought or sold is a ridiculous endeavor. The war on drugs is not being "won" and it never will be.
Here's how I have always looked at It :

Republicans in power = better government policy and a better environment for businesses to thrive

Democrats in power = less harassment on personal freedoms

But that HAS NOT been as true with Obama, yes he's eased up on enforcement of drug and immigration laws

But he's diminished personal freedom in so many other areas. From requiments to purchase insurance to regulating school lunch ; the last administration was perniciously encroaching on personal freedom

Bush wasn't any better, giving us the Patriot Act

In my lifetime, Jimmy Carter and Barrack Obama have used the power of the government to overwhelm businesses with regulations and Ronald Reagan and George Bush (x2) have made it easy for businesses to thrive

Clinton was a mixed bag

Trump is doing better than any of them on that front

But it looks like we're getting tough on enforcement, just like Reagan did - you 'member where the campaign slogan MAGA came from?

I 'member

220px-Let%27s_Make_America_Great_Again_button.jpeg
Republicans in power:
corruption- corporation over human
rich get richer poor get poorer
rejection of science
destruction of environment
failed economic policy after failed economic policy
recession/depression
bigotry/discrimination
loss of rights

Democrats in power:
economy flourishes
unemployment drops
expansion of human rights
better government policies
healthier environment
LOL, the economy has sucked, we don't all have compfy government jobs. You can pack the rest of your filth right back up where it came from. You have no facts, just hate.

The impact of black and brown violence and crime has caused more damage to society than anything in the USA.
Bullshit Christian white guys started a war that cost us over $5 trillion dollars, over 4000 American lives, our American heritage, our reputation around the world and we didn't get shit back in return.

I'd say that is a helluva lot more damage than some dope dealer.

Thought we were talking about prison...

I have no experience with County.

I spent over 10 years watching over prison convicts.

you appear to have no experience with either
And you do realize you don't go straight to prison after being arrested, do you?

Build a wall?
I've heard the Mexicans are excellent tunnel builders :2up:

And we're pretty good at burying them alive inside their tunnels....that's the part you don't hear about.
A wall will not help. You can go over it, under it, around it.. and since it probably won't be built, it's not a problem. Drugs do not only enter the country through the Mexican boarder.
That being said- there is really no way to keep people from acquiring drugs. Locking up any citizen who's ever bought or sold is a ridiculous endeavor. The war on drugs is not being "won" and it never will be.

Republicans in power = better government policy and a better environment for businesses to thrive

But that HAS NOT been as true with Obama, yes he's eased up on enforcement of drug and immigration laws

But he's diminished personal freedom in so many other areas. From requiments to purchase insurance to regulating school lunch ; the last administration was perniciously encroaching on personal freedom

In my lifetime, Jimmy Carter and Barrack Obama have used the power of the government to overwhelm businesses with regulations and Ronald Reagan and George Bush (x2) have made it easy for businesses to thrive

Clinton was a mixed bag

But it looks like we're getting tough on enforcement, just like Reagan did - you 'member where the campaign slogan MAGA came from?

I 'member

Republicans in power:
rejection of science
recession/depression
bigotry/discrimination
loss of rights

Democrats in power:
economy flourishes
unemployment drops
healthier environment
LOL, the economy has sucked, we don't all have compfy government jobs. You can pack the rest of your filth right back up where it came from. You have no facts, just hate.
he shared his opinion with me I shared mine with him. Up pops the weasel. The economy has sucked, under most GOP presidents. Go back into your hole.

And you do realize you don't go straight to prison after being arrested, do you?

and, again, you've taken the discussion from County to Prison.

Do YOU have any experience with County?

or are you just trying to deflect from the previous conversation?

There is a difference between building a wall to keep people from leaving and building a wall to keep undesirables out.
Undocumented immigrants is a non-issue. It is not a problem. It is not a threat to this country or the Americans in it. Wasting our tax dollars on this bullshit, is a threat to this country.

Texas Official Believes Illegals Renting Kids To Cross Border

Report: Immigrant workers account for all employment growth since 2007

Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

Illegal immigrants responsible for almost three-fourths of federal drug possession sentences in 2014

Clinton was a mixed bag

I 'member

Republicans in power:
rejection of science
recession/depression
bigotry/discrimination
loss of rights

Democrats in power:
economy flourishes
unemployment drops
healthier environment
he shared his opinion with me I shared mine with him. Up pops the weasel. The economy has sucked, under most GOP presidents. Go back into your hole.
We did great with Reagan and even Bush until the dems took over congress. You're a liar and if you want a private discussion use the PM function.

It's all part of the lib mantra of "Only tell the truth on the second tuesday of each week". ;)

And add to that, when I worked in the pen, everyo ne of the cons had been arrested mulpile times for felonies before they ever went to prison. Seems to me to be a step in the right direction. Here's one story, a con told me that he was locked up for taking his car from his ex wifes home, and the car was in his name, but he caught a felony rap for it. Sounds pretty bad. I asked the captain about and he said it was all true, except that the con left out the part about having his kidnapped daughter in the back seat!

the world cheered when the berlin wall came down.
If donnie builds a wall (big if), the world will cheer when that comes down as well.

There is a difference between building a wall to keep people from leaving and building a wall to keep undesirables out.
and which is donnies? At this point I think it is to keep americans from fleeing :2up:

Nah, it's a trick. Once we build the wall, we are throwing all the Democrats on the other side of it. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If you have no experience with county, on basis are you qualified to question my experience with country? Or anything about county?

As for "deflection", I asked if it was okay to put a bad check writer in the same cell as a 1st degree murderer. Which is definitely a possibility when you are in the county jail.

That's a different issue for another thread

OR maybe we an tackle it here -
Goes to race relations and how we house criminals
No, it's about laws broken that send people to prison. Bad check writing is not one of them laws.

Forum List

Back