Mass stabbing in pa school BREAKING

That's bullshit, you know.

Knives were also not supposed to be in school. Because one kid got around the rule about knives, we should scrap all regulations on guns?

Do you REALLY lack the wits to grasp that the weapon is irrelevant? Those with a desire to kill and maim will do so. This proves it, no matter how loudly you scream "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU."

[clipped the and we walked to school, in ten feet of snow, uphill, BOTH WAYS part] See what I did there? I indicated that I removed part of your post!

We see the results, every time there is violence. Oh, you try to blame guns and inanimate objects; but I blame you - and the mental illness that is leftism.

And I repeat, the fact that there are those who are determined to kill is no reason to make it easier!

And If you truly believe that liberalism, rather than the militaristic, chauvinistic, might is right, greed is good, misogynist (chauvinistic was used in a much different way, look it up!), social darwinist thinking (what passes for it) from the right is what is fueling the violence in our society you are simply and utterly lost.

Luckily, you are also old, and your shitty outlook on life is dying from attrition, replaced by an age demographic that isn't plugged into all that he-man crap. I do understand your frustration. Fascism rode into Italy, like a monkey, on the backs of frustrated old military men unable to unleash their pent up aggression.

I can do more damage with a chef's knife than a punch knife... just as I can do more damage with a Bowie knife than a chef's knife.. just as I can do more with an old sword

There is differences between knives.. mainly in terms of length and grip only.. and I can grip my chef's knife better than I can an old scary looking Rambo knife

ridiculous

What is deadly, or not, is the person wielding the blade. A desire to kill and maim is the real danger. A bic pen could take out a dozen people.

Mentally ill people like Barb transfer responsibility for violent acts from people, to inanimate objects. They tell kids that they are not to blame for the violence they commit, it is the gun or knife that is responsible.

Barb is not only irresponsible, she is a clear and present danger to our kids. I don't think someone like Barb has anyone's best interest at heart, quite the opposite.

"Gun free zones" haven't worked, maybe we should try "leftist free zones?"

Assault knives with plastic on the handle are way more dangerous, because, um, well...

Okay asshole, but there is a vast difference between steak knives and

images

I can do more damage with a chef's knife than a punch knife... just as I can do more damage with a Bowie knife than a chef's knife.. just as I can do more with an old sword

There is differences between knives.. mainly in terms of length and grip only.. and I can grip my chef's knife better than I can an old scary looking Rambo knife

ridiculous

You are ridiculous. You completely ignore that he tried to imply, by ridicule, that there are no such things as combat knives. I could have picked a different model, so what? You'd jump to say something stupid about that too.

How did someone armed with a knife stab 20 people without anyone noticing after the 3rd or 4th person?

Who said they didn't notice?

It's a gun free zone, they were sheep led to the slaughter.

They must not have noticed. Why didnt someone knock him out? What does this have to do with guns. It was knife free zone as well.

And I repeat, the fact that there are those who are determined to kill is no reason to make it easier!

Prior to you making mental illness the standard for schools, there were zero shootings.

Now that you have established mental illness as the standard, they are common.

You have made schools more violent and endanger children - fact.

And If you truly believe that liberalism, rather than the militaristic, chauvinistic, might is right, greed is good, misogynist (chauvinistic was used in a much different way, look it up!), social darwinist thinking (what passes for it) from the right is what is fueling the violence in our society you are simply and utterly lost.

Luckily, you are also old, and your shitty outlook on life is dying from attrition, replaced by an age demographic that isn't plugged into all that he-man crap. I do understand your frustration. Fascism rode into Italy, like a monkey, on the backs of frustrated old military men unable to unleash their pent up aggression.

You're not a liberal, you are a leftist. You attack individual liberty and promote authoritarianism. The authoritarianism you promote destroys the concept of individual responsibility. What you cannot grasp, or do not care about in your lust for power, is that responsibility and liberty are intertwined. When I relayed my experience with taking a gun to school, which you hid from, I did so to remind everyone that not long ago, we taught our children responsibility - now we teach unquestioning obedience. You don't impart the ideal of Jefferson, you impart the ideals of Mao, which you openly espoused in college, but now couch in obfuscation.

You make a dangerous and stupid society, your ilk has done this every place you have gained power, from North Korea to Cuba, from Nicaragua to the USSR.

They must not have noticed. Why didnt someone knock him out?

Because he had a knife.

Don't you pay attention?

What does this have to do with guns. It was knife free zone as well.

It shows that those who seek to do violence, will. It highlights that assigning responsibility for action to inanimate objects is the manifestation of mental illness.

The goal of the left is not, and has never been, safer schools - quite the opposite - as the results demonstrate.

Prior to you making mental illness the standard for schools, there were zero shootings.

You're not a liberal, you are a leftist. You attack individual liberty and promote authoritarianism. The authoritarianism you promote destroys the concept of individual responsibility. What you cannot grasp, or do not care about in your lust for power, is that responsibility and liberty are intertwined. When I relayed my experience with taking a gun to school, which you hid from, I did so to remind everyone that not long ago, we taught our children responsibility - now we teach unquestioning obedience. You don't impart the ideal of Jefferson, you impart the ideals of Mao, which you openly espoused in college, but now couch in obfuscation.

You make a dangerous and stupid society, your ilk has done this every place you have gained power, from North Korea to Cuba, from Nicaragua to the USSR.

Mao was batshit, and has nothing to do with the discussion...as much of the rest of your disjointed rambling has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

As far as your "not long ago" is concerned, I'm 51, and guns weren't allowed in school when I was a kid. Neither were knives.

The problem with you and most of your generation is that you want to drag the rest of the world into your grave with you when you go.

ridiculous

What is deadly, or not, is the person wielding the blade. A desire to kill and maim is the real danger. A bic pen could take out a dozen people.

Mentally ill people like Barb transfer responsibility for violent acts from people, to inanimate objects. They tell kids that they are not to blame for the violence they commit, it is the gun or knife that is responsible.

Barb is not only irresponsible, she is a clear and present danger to our kids. I don't think someone like Barb has anyone's best interest at heart, quite the opposite.

a lot has to do with knowing how to inflict the maximum damage. guys in prison have a really high kill ratio with a hand made shiv. nothing fancy, awkward, not as sharp as a knife. but its hou you use it and where you stick it. very true with a gun though. walk into a hallway and just start blasting and you'll have more misses than hits. even a large majority of the hits won't be fatal. take 10 people, put a pistol in their hands. let them shoot at a stationary target 50' away. i'll bet you 9 out of 10 don't hit it at all.

Okay asshole, but there is a vast difference between steak knives and

images

Really?

Is that more deadly than

61C5gJ%2BNwZS._SY679_.jpg

this?

You people are mentally ill - you assign motive and personality to inanimate objects.

Yeah ... a sharp object that "looks" tough is always more deadly than a sharp object that "looks" harmless -- Signed: Naive & Confused

A bazooka painted pink is harmless compared to a bazooka painted black. :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
Mao was batshit, and has nothing to do with the discussion...

Mao is the foundation for everything you promote on this board.

You're right, he was batshit, as are the ideas you promote.

as much of the rest of your disjointed rambling has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

As far as your "not long ago" is concerned, I'm 51, and guns weren't allowed in school when I was a kid. Neither were knives.

I'm 55, and every word I posted is true.

Oh, I asked before bringing it, but we used to do that, ask.

The problem with you and most of your generation is that you want to drag the rest of the world into your grave with you when you go.

The problem I have with you and the other leftist totalitarians is that you have made a very dangerous society, and innocent children keep dying as a result of your policies.

Mao was batshit, and has nothing to do with the discussion...as much of the rest of your disjointed rambling has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Guns weren't allowed in school where I grew up either. But damn near every guy had a rifle or shotgun sitting in the gun rack of their truck in the parking lot.

ridiculous

a lot has to do with knowing how to inflict the maximum damage. guys in prison have a really high kill ratio with a hand made shiv. nothing fancy, awkward, not as sharp as a knife. but its hou you use it and where you stick it. very true with a gun though. walk into a hallway and just start blasting and you'll have more misses than hits. even a large majority of the hits won't be fatal. take 10 people, put a pistol in their hands. let them shoot at a stationary target 50' away. i'll bet you 9 out of 10 don't hit it at all.

He didn't walk into the hallway though, he was in the thick of the dense crowd, and his victims weren't 50' away, but at point blank range.

I really don't understand the need to make this a competition between so many people's favorite toys and a horrible incident by other means. Maybe that isn't quite accurate. I do understand it...it just makes me kind of queasy that it's more important to make THAT the point rather than addressing the fact that we are eating our young. That the world that they experience, for an increasing number of them, is so devoid of anything worth holding on to.

Does that not disturb anyone else?

Guns weren't allowed in school where I grew up either. But damn near every guy had a rifle or shotgun sitting in the gun rack of their truck in the parking lot.

It's not like people were walking around with gunbelts on, I brought it in for show and tell. Gave it to the teacher in the morning, who gave it back for the presentation, then put it up afterwards, and I picked it up after school. No different than if I brought in a pet rabbit.

He didn't walk into the hallway though, he was in the thick of the dense crowd, and his victims weren't 50' away, but at point blank range.

I really don't understand the need to make this a competition between so many people's favorite toys and a horrible incident by other means. Maybe that isn't quite accurate. I do understand it...it just makes me kind of queasy that it's more important to make THAT the point rather than addressing the fact that we are eating our young. That the world that they experience, for an increasing number of them, is so devoid of anything worth holding on to.

Does that not disturb anyone else?

Great argument for open carry.

It's not like people were walking around with gunbelts on, I brought it in for show and tell. Gave it to the teacher in the morning, who gave it back for the presentation, then put it up afterwards, and I picked it up after school. No different than if I brought in a pet rabbit.

Some schools had rifle teams even in New York.

In 1975, New York state had over 80 school districts with rifle teams. In 1984, that had dropped to 65. By 1999 there were just 26.

Gun Clubs at School

Some schools had rifle teams even in New York.

In 1975, New York state had over 80 school districts with rifle teams. In 1984, that had dropped to 65. By 1999 there were just 26.

Gun Clubs at School

In 1975, there had never been a shooting at a K-12 school.

Then those like Barb gained power. Looks like maybe it isn't the guns that are the problem...

Hey guys, let's remember the reason not to ban steak knives is because "Knives don't kill, people do".

Can you tell I'm an equal opportunity basher? LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back