Massachusetts: This Is The Nation’s Toughest Gun Law

Only one subset of the whole People shall not be Infringed, when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union, not natural rights.
Is that something out of the constitution in the Judge Dredd universe?
What does DC v Heller paragraph (2), mean to you.
Does it matter what it means to me? If you don't like my answer, you'll start writing versions of the court case that don't exist outside of your imagination. Just like you do with the second amendment.

And no, I'm not digging up court cases for you. YOU quote it if you want to discuss it.
it clearly states, well regulated militia are not infringed when dealing with the security needs of a free State, unlike the unorganized militia.
Where does it say that? Go ahead and quote it.
Our Second Amendment is Express, not Implied. Nowhere is the unorganized militia declared necessary.

The discipline prescribed by Congress must address wellness of regulation for the Militia of the United States.
I thought you just said "Wellness of Regulation" and discipline are the same thing?

Are you admitting that I am right?

NOWHERE does it say that the discipline prescribed must address "wellness of regulation."
irrelevant; where else would the militia of the United State get their wellness of regulation from, if not from the discipline prescribed?

And you keep ignoring the meaning of "Well Regulated" as it was in use at the time.
Discipline is regulation.

Having the gun at home, so you can make sure it is fully operational is what the "well regulated" part meant. It is ridiculous to put the term "well regulated" on a clock, in a legal sense, but completely appropriate in a mechanical operational sense and that is indeed what we see on antique clocks of that era.

The discipline prescribed by Congress must address wellness of regulation for the Militia of the United States.
I thought you just said "Wellness of Regulation" and discipline are the same thing?

Are you admitting that I am right?

NOWHERE does it say that the discipline prescribed must address "wellness of regulation."
irrelevant; where else would the militia of the United State get their wellness of regulation from, if not from the discipline prescribed?

And you keep ignoring the meaning of "Well Regulated" as it was in use at the time.
Discipline is regulation.

Having the gun at home, so you can make sure it is fully operational is what the "well regulated" part meant. It is ridiculous to put the term "well regulated" on a clock, in a legal sense, but completely appropriate in a mechanical operational sense and that is indeed what we see on antique clocks of that era.
not at all; you are simply exercising your natural right to defense of self and property.

Only well regulated militia may not be Infringed when it concerns the security of our State or the Union.

Our Second Amendment is Express, not Implied. Nowhere is the unorganized militia declared necessary.
Nowhere does it qualify how the right shall be infringed. It says shall not.

English fail and Argument by Repetition, again.
Again
The People who are well regulated militia may not be Infringed by the unorganized militia of the People, when it really really matters.

Nowhere does it qualify how the right shall be infringed. It says shall not.

English fail and Argument by Repetition, again.
Again
The People who are well regulated militia may not be Infringed by the unorganized militia of the People, when it really really matters.
Argument by Gibberish fallacy and Argument by Repetition fallacy. Again

Only well regulated militia may not be Infringed when it concerns the security of our State or the Union.
Argument by Gibberish and Repetition. Fallacy all day.
well regulated militia of the People are clearly declared Necessary. the unorganized militia of all of the other ones, are not declared Necessary.
Gibberish and Repetition fallacies....again.
not competent enough?

Argument by Gibberish and Repetition. Fallacy all day.
well regulated militia of the People are clearly declared Necessary. the unorganized militia of all of the other ones, are not declared Necessary.
Gibberish and Repetition fallacies....again.
not competent enough?
Tired of destroying your bullshit arguments only to have you repeat them with no counter argument. You have been destroyed.

Keep up your repetative gibberish.

Forum List

Back