Massive Crowd in North Carolina Roared “USA, USA, USA” When President Trump Says He Ran Twice and He Won Twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why Americans AND America as a whole is mocked abroad and is basically the world's laughing stock. According to the average American, you're either a Democrat or a Republican. You're either pro-Trump or pro-Hillary. Like, y'all never heard of other politicians and parties before? Jeez.
Jo Biden and his DNC cult members are why America is laughed at.

Jo Biden and his DNC cult members are why America is laughed at.
Yet Joe Biden has one of the highest approval ratings abroad. And I know what I'm talking about -- I'm not a natural-born US citizen but I've immigrated to this land from Romania after growing up in Europe. Trust me, I got more experience than you about this.

Yet Joe Biden has one of the highest approval ratings abroad. And I know what I'm talking about -- I'm not a natural-born US citizen but I've immigrated to this land from Romania after growing up in Europe. Trust me, I got more experience than you about this.
Kissing the ass of foreigners is what Jo did best oh so you're a foreigner piece of shit. Move along irrelevance

At least it's dope and not Trump's crack like where your head is because you are 110 percent emotionally invested in a man who isn't worth spitting on.
Lol. Make lemonade.
They react to those of us across the political spectrum, including Republicans, who think their deity on Earth is a blatant con man as if we're launching personal attacks on Jesus himself.

This is that deep in them, and it's still difficult to understand.

They react to those of us across the political spectrum, including Republicans, who think their deity on Earth is a blatant con man as if we're launching personal attacks on Jesus himself.

This is that deep in them, and it's still difficult to understand.

You really really need to feel superior.

Hope you have that therapist on speed dial

Europe is going to be in the dark and cold this winter.

So, there's that. They can keep themselves warm with the self-satisfied rumbling about Trump, I suppose. I do not care.

You really really need to feel superior.

Hope you have that therapist on speed dial
"Those of us, from across the political spectrum...."

I love the irony of someone like you, who has all the answers in your orange world, telling others that THEY have a need to feel superior.

I think the best ideas come from communication, collaboration and innovation. You want to shove your worldview down my throat.

Stop feeling superior. You're not. You've been conned and manipulated. Sorry.

That happens when men like Joe gives away our wealth bestowed to its citizens from our Founding Fathers.

I love the irony of someone like you, who has all the answers in your orange world, telling others that THEY have a need to feel superior.

I think the best ideas come from communication, collaboration and innovation. You want to shove your worldview down my throat.

You don't listen. You can't. You can't read because you really need to feel better than half the nation.

I hate your elitism and I don't even pretend NOT to hate it. It stinks, Mac.

You don't listen. You can't. You can't read because you really need to feel better than half the nation.

I hate your elitism and I don't even pretend NOT to hate it. It stinks, Mac.
I think the best ideas come from communication, collaboration and innovation. You want to shove your one-sided, right wing worldview down my throat.

By 2025 the complete Space Launch System with all its hardware and infrastructure will be over 90 Billion Dollars in cost. The first 4 missions will be easily over 4 Billion dollars apiece. Equity for decades has caused the costs of everything to rise massively due to the lower level of intellect in designing, building and problem-solving existing technologies, newer technologies and merging technologies. Add the government oversight and involvement with their payoffs and kickbacks, we now have a declining nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back