Maybe I'm beginning to understand this Trump thing

Hey stupid, try to follow the discussion will you dumb fuck?

They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies.

They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency.

Kim called Trumps bluff, and Trump doesn't care, he'll nuke N. Korea, even if it means losing Seoul and Tokyo.

"You have no point" - yeah, I get that when I trigger the regressives, too.

Always funny to see how similar the two ends can be.

yes, everyone agrees you are pompous and full of shit.

No, everyone agrees that you are an ignorant left wing hack.
You'll notice that both a left winger (Joe) and a right winger (TheGreatGatsby) are furiously humping my leg in the same thread here, illustrating my sig beautifully.

And by the way, thanks for the civil response. This thread went into the shitter about 20 pages ago.

:lmao: I think you're a moron if you don't know the difference between me and JoeB131. Though sadly, his arguments have been more cogent than yours of late. And you're in full blown denial if you don't think you're the winger. You voted for Hillary for fuck's sake.

You'll notice that both a left winger (Joe) and a right winger (TheGreatGatsby) are furiously humping my leg in the same thread here, illustrating my sig beautifully.

And by the way, thanks for the civil response. This thread went into the shitter about 20 pages ago.

:lmao: I think you're a moron if you don't know the difference between me and JoeB131. Though sadly, his arguments have been more cogent than yours of late. And you're in full blown denial if you don't think you're the winger. You voted for Hillary for fuck's sake.
Well, I did point out that you're a right winger and that he's a left winger. You appear to have reading comprehension problems.

Otherwise, your behaviors are very similar. I wonder what it's like, being so similar to those you loathe.

Either way, it's as irrelevant to me as your opinion. There are adults here with whom I've some interesting conversations. You flail away.

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

These are the same idiots who complain that poor black people burn down their own neighbourhoods when they riot. What they're doing is really no different than poor unemployed blacks burning the local CVS.

When people have no stake in the outcome, they don't care about the damage they cause. Washington doesn't work for the people so blow it up. Who cares if you can't breathe the air or drink the water? Who cares is jobs pay $2 an hour and you can't live on your earnings. At least you showed those leftists.

Well, I did point out that you're a right winger and that he's a left winger. You appear to have reading comprehension problems.

Otherwise, your behaviors are very similar. I wonder what it's like, being so similar to those you loathe.

Either way, it's as irrelevant to me as your opinion. There are adults here with whom I've some interesting conversations. You flail away.

You're a winger, dude. You have no room to be playing that card at is the point. You don't vote for Hillary unless you're a dyed-in-the-wool lefty; that's just a big fat reality check. You cry about Trump because you got your lefty feelings hurt. If you're going to cast those stones, you should take a look in the mirror first.

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

These are the same idiots who complain that poor black people burn down their own neighbourhoods when they riot. What they're doing is really no different than poor unemployed blacks burning the local CVS.

When people have no stake in the outcome, they don't care about the damage they cause. Washington doesn't work for the people so blow it up. Who cares if you can't breathe the air or drink the water? Who cares is jobs pay $2 an hour and you can't live on your earnings. At least you showed those leftists.

You think neighborhoods would be burned if not for Washington? You think people would be making $2 an hour if not for Washington? Get off the teet, dude.

You can't honestly compare what the left did to Reagan and Bush 1 to what little we did to Bill Clinton. His impeachment was for lying to Congress, and he was caught in a lie no question. Before that time the GOP and Conservatives did very little. And how can you compare any of that to what they did to Bush 2? We kept hearing that we have to be above that, we cannot stoop to their level. I heard it over and over and I'm still hearing it. Well, it hasn't gotten us anywhere and it was time for a new strategy.

So you think it's a bad approach, heard that before, so what are the alternatives? Take the high road? Turn the other cheek? Been there, done that, it's a loser.

Unless you have some completely different idea.
Since you're pretty much dealing with a political illiterate here, all I can give you is my best shot, such as it is:

To begin with, I'll admit to two things: First, the Democratic Party is simply repulsive to many Americans right now, and you and I both know the list of reasons why. Second, the GOP has successfully taken advantage of that fact, electorally, over the last, what, 6 years. Stipulated.

I'm looking more long term, and I think that the bull-in-the-china-shop approach can only work in the short term, particularly given our demographics. My approach would have been more incremental and less reactionary: Win with better ideas, get in and show that you can (a) legislate and (b) improve the country with your ideas, and you'll just keep winning, regardless of demographics or anything else.

The bull-in-the-china-shop approach is dangerous for both the party and the country. I don't think the Republican party was in nearly as bad a shape as it thought it was, it was time for reason and strategy, not for breaking things.

And there is where we disagree. While I agree that thebull in a china shop isn't a good long term strategy, it is much needed right now and I would like to see more republicans learn from Trump in that manner. Grow a spine, have some balls, and call them what they are. Most of what Trump is doing is good for this country. The media especially needed someone to bitch slap them, they needed that very badly and hopefully it will change them into something people can half way trust.
Maybe we can agree that, more than a FUCK YOU, it's meant more as a shock to the system.

The question is whether it turns out to be a shock that saves the patient or kills him.

It can only be good for him at this point.
Well, that philosophy kind of goes back to the OP.

His supporters are convinced that anything is better than the status quo, and that "anything" must happen right now.

That sounds like a Hail Mary.

I think your use of the term anything is sophomoric analysis (like the rest of this pathetic, whiny thread). But I'll go with it to suit your fragile posting sensibilities; would you rather have the mafia or anything if you were living in NYC and you had to choose?

We don't complain we call them stupid, at least catch a bus to the rich part of town to riot...

Use some common sense.

We don't complain we call them stupid, at least catch a bus to the rich part of town to riot...

Use some common sense.

How is your glee at the dismantling of the US government any different? You're destroying your own country to favour the rich who have been robbing you blind since 1980.

To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Use some common sense.

How is your glee at the dismantling of the US government any different? You're destroying your own country to favour the rich who have been robbing you blind since 1980.

To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Who is destroying the country to favor the rich?.what policys has passed so far?

It upsetting the Apple cart of everyone Pat's everyone on the back and laughs at the middle class

Many of them have essentially been whipped into a frenzy, and they're very frustrated. They feel we need a big shock to the system, it materialized as Trump, and we'll see if he electrocutes the party.

Many of them have essentially been whipped into a frenzy, and they're very frustrated. They feel we need a big shock to the system, it materialized as Trump, and we'll see if he electrocutes the party.
when one looks up the word frenzy, Mac is there for all to see.

200.webp

Like Obama did to the Dems when he stole trillions, flooded the country with terrorists, and handed over the reigns of the party to child rapists? That kind of electrocution, or did you have something else in mind?

The federal government is the enemy of country, career politicians own the federal government and they are the "deep state"...

Forum List

Back