McCain casts deciding vote to keep Obamacare

And you will also die. And will not be remembered by much of anybody. While McCain will be remembered for his service to this nation in the military and the senate.

The difference will always be integrity. Neither he, nor you have any.

Isn't this a case of "it takes one to know one"?

Nope. McCain is at best a RINO, at worst a full on Neo-Con. In other words a worthless piece of shit.

no. YOU psychos are the RINOS. the party belongs to them... not to hacks like you.

and certainly not to insane orange sociopaths.

by the by, here's a hint:

if Donald weren't so unhinged and his admin such a s**tshow, he might have had enough political capital to get the senate to take that jump with him.

but I guess senator McCain only likes presidents whose campaigns aren't caught up in Russian surveillance.
Damn that is dumb.

Well it IS Jillian.

And you will also die. And will not be remembered by much of anybody. While McCain will be remembered for his service to this nation in the military and the senate.

Nope. McCain is at best a RINO, at worst a full on Neo-Con. In other words a worthless piece of shit.

no. YOU psychos are the RINOS. the party belongs to them... not to hacks like you.

if Donald weren't so unhinged and his admin such a s**tshow, he might have had enough political capital to get the senate to take that jump with him.

but I guess senator McCain only likes presidents whose campaigns aren't caught up in Russian surveillance.
Damn that is dumb.

You actually don't get the reference?? :uhh:
Sad. :itsok:

Damn that is dumb.

Nobody actually CARES about the reference, Jillian is a known idiot.

And you're coming on here and just insulting...

He is what he is. It's cute how you Lefty's hate those Righties until someone disparages them for doing something you personally agree with ;) It's called hypocrisy and you are full of it ;)

Well, I guess if I'm full of it, you are too.... irony huh?

Trump's Campaign Health Care Plan: "Locker up!"

pied_piper_art.gif

But where is the treason dummy?

He is what he is. It's cute how you Lefty's hate those Righties until someone disparages them for doing something you personally agree with ;) It's called hypocrisy and you are full of it ;)
Oh yes they are...full of it.

Remember when the Donald picked Sessions for AG, the left had a fit. The screamed he is a racist, homophobic, and other such inanities. Now Sessions is great and Trump better not fire him.

Regarding Crazy Old Johnny...this summarizes that asshole rather well....

McCain the Great

I can’t believe anyone takes this self promoting ego maniac seriously.

And as for him being a “war hero” all inquiring minds need to do is Google “wet start McCain”.

That’s just the start. He was never qualified to be in Naval aviation since he graduated at the bottom of his class (see what having admirals for a grandfather and father will do for a phony and a fraud).

And as per him being a prisoner of war, interview the family members of MIAs and see what they think of Little Johnny Hero.

McCain the Great - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Oh yes they are...full of it.

Remember when the Donald picked Sessions for AG, the left had a fit. The screamed he is a racist, homophobic, and other such inanities. Now Sessions is great and Trump better not fire him.

Regarding Crazy Old Johnny...this summarizes that asshole rather well....

McCain the Great

I can’t believe anyone takes this self promoting ego maniac seriously.

And as for him being a “war hero” all inquiring minds need to do is Google “wet start McCain”.

That’s just the start. He was never qualified to be in Naval aviation since he graduated at the bottom of his class (see what having admirals for a grandfather and father will do for a phony and a fraud).

And as per him being a prisoner of war, interview the family members of MIAs and see what they think of Little Johnny Hero.

McCain the Great - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

It is sick and it is sad.

Damn that is dumb.

Yes that is quite clever of sweet Silly Jilly, but it is still dumb. The Trump/Russian connection is all BS made up by the DNC media to shut down Trump's agenda.

Me? I'm full of a lot of things but hypocrisy isn't one of them. Bush is Clinton is Bush is Obama is Trump. They're all the same and every two years American's run out and play their little game expecting different results....

Me? I'm full of a lot of things but hypocrisy isn't one of them. Bush is Clinton is Bush is Obama is Trump. They're all the same and every two years American's run out and play their little game expecting different results....

Then, you're telling me that I'm a hypocrite because you think you know me. You don't. And in doing so you're being hypocritical. So, maybe you need to take a closer look at yourself. I don't really have the desire to carry on this nonsense conversation, stick to the topic.

Then, you're telling me that I'm a hypocrite because you think you know me. You don't. And in doing so you're being hypocritical. So, maybe you need to take a closer look at yourself. I don't really have the desire to carry on this nonsense conversation, stick to the topic.

Feel free to fuck off then. You're a hypocrite based on your posts. McCain is an asshole whom I will shed no tears for when he kicks. I don't care whether you like that or not.

Damn that is dumb.

The reference is the whole point. It's called throwing Rump's words back in his orange face. Don't you get that either?

Oh wait --- did I miss some Memory Hole Dump where Rump now declares that statement never happened?
Did Winston Smith miss this on YouTube?

I mean, there's thousands of these Winston. Doubleplusungood, get to work.

My favorite part of that quote is not the bit about McCain but at the end ---

"He said some very bad things about a lot of people"​

---- this is coming from Rump. In the third person. :rofl:

Man, talk about your Doublethink.

Things like, oh, "blood coming out of her wherever", and "who would vote for that face" and "they're rapists" and "black guys counting my money-- I hate it" and "this is what's ruining our country -- beat the crap out of 'em, knock the hell" and "Miss Piggy" and "dope" and "stupid" and over three hundred others........... -- 351 People Places and Things that Donald Rump has insulted on Twitter (note: last updated three days ago so it's prolly over 500 by now. And this is just Twitter)

Here's the entry for JUST ONE of those people:

Feel free to fuck off then. You're a hypocrite based on your posts. McCain is an asshole whom I will shed no tears for when he kicks. I don't care whether you like that or not
McCain has been pulling defeat from the jaws of a GOP victory for years now. If he doesn't do it his buddy Graham does. No surprise here, the question is what is wrong with the people of AZ? They should have dumped him decades ago.

The reference is the whole point. It's called throwing Rump's words back in his orange face. Don't you get that either?

Oh wait --- did I miss some Memory Hole Dump where Rump now declares that statement never happened?
Your posts describe perfectly how childish and uneducated you are....

Damn that is dumb.

Yes that is quite clever of sweet Silly Jilly, but it is still dumb. The Trump/Russian connection is all BS made up by the DNC media to shut down Trump's agenda.

Oh what an opening.

Here we go. Ready?

---------------------------------------- Link?

Oh what an opening. Here we go. Ready?

An intelligent truth seeking serious person doesn't need a link to see just what is going on.

Damn that is dumb.

Things like, oh, "blood coming out of her wherever", and "who would vote for that face" and "they're rapists" and "black guys counting my money-- I hate it" and "this is what's ruining our country -- beat the crap out of 'em, knock the hell" and "Miss Piggy" and "dope" and "stupid" and over three hundred others........... -- 351 People Places and Things that Donald Rump has insulted on Twitter (note: last updated three days ago so it's prolly over 500 by now. And this is just Twitter)

LOL, reread my words "nobody cares". It's not about "getting" anything. My position is that they are ALL clowns and on the same side.

Oh what an opening. Here we go. Ready?

An intelligent truth seeking serious person doesn't need a link to see just what is going on.

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Bailing out with the old "it's uh just a fact because "everybody knows"" fallacy. Haven't seen that one in a good three minutes.

Very well not played. Beautifully not done anything about.

Damn that is dumb.

LOL, reread my words "nobody cares". It's not about "getting" anything. My position is that they are ALL clowns and on the same side.

And Jillian's post just used one of those clown's words to crown him clown prince. So you agree.

Excellent. Bailing out with the old "it's uh just a fact because "everybody knows"" fallacy. Haven't seen that one in a good three minutes.

Very well not played. Beautifully not done anything about
Do you still need a link?

Forum List

Back