McCain casts deciding vote to keep Obamacare

g5000, you ignorant dupe...we don't want a replacement for Obamacare. We want it gone. And will see it gone.

wish in one hand and shit in the other then see which one fills up faster.

Now as shocking as I'm sure all of you think this is, should the GOP move to have McCain declared incompetent due to his brain tumor?

pale_man.jpg

First rule of politics. If you piss someone off, and they have the power to do the same back to you, they will.
"I like people who weren't captured" - Donald J. Trump

Exactly.... and he went after women too. Now, seeing that many women in politics aren't really female, he managed to come across two in the Senate who are...

Trump last October: "My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

All of America is watching the dems and the libs in the media celebrate bad healthcare, bad law and dwindling bank accounts. Gotta wonder.

Rambunctious this has always been the case. Trump did as asked. The Congress didn't. Fixable in 2018 :)

I remember when G Bush, who was no Trump, promised "no new taxes". The Democrats beat him into submission...he signed a new tax...then next election the Democrats screamed "Bush raised taxes". This is more of the same. So long as Donald Trump is clean we are OK.

Enjoy your ObamaCare. You've earned it, sap. It is fun to hear all you who whined incessantly about Obama and Clinton for eight years lecture about derangement. :lol:

It's always good to know that someone in your condition can still at least type. Now if only you could form a congruent thought. That's a lot to expect. I've never been on Obamacare, never will. But the real definition of a sap is someone who gets screwed over and lied to as those two did to you for 10 and 30 years respectively and you DON'T complain.

But I understand why you post here; you really feel inadequate with everyone else being obviously a lot more intelligent than you, all of your heroes crashing and burning, so you feel a real need to lash out at us! It is all you got.

Yet the majority of Americans consider McCain one of the very few republicans with a spine and one who will tell the truth..

When he said "Obamacare has got to go but this isnt the way" that was the truth?

McCain once again shows that he is a Neo-Con Dem. He'll die soon and that will be that.
And you will also die. And will not be remembered by much of anybody. While McCain will be remembered for his service to this nation in the military and the senate.

Why we have ObamaCare, and why the smarter Republicans voted against a repeal without a promised replacement:

http://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(09)00404-5/abstract

Background
Our 2001 study in 5 states found that medical problems contributed to at least 46.2% of all bankruptcies. Since then, health costs and the numbers of un- and underinsured have increased, and bankruptcy laws have tightened.

Methods
We surveyed a random national sample of 2314 bankruptcy filers in 2007, abstracted their court records, and interviewed 1032 of them. We designated bankruptcies as “medical” based on debtors' stated reasons for filing, income loss due to illness, and the magnitude of their medical debts.

Results
Using a conservative definition, 62.1% of all bankruptcies in 2007 were medical; 92% of these medical debtors had medical debts over $5000, or 10% of pretax family income. The rest met criteria for medical bankruptcy because they had lost significant income due to illness or mortgaged a home to pay medical bills. Most medical debtors were well educated, owned homes, and had middle-class occupations. Three quarters had health insurance. Using identical definitions in 2001 and 2007, the share of bankruptcies attributable to medical problems rose by 49.6%. In logistic regression analysis controlling for demographic factors, the odds that a bankruptcy had a medical cause was 2.38-fold higher in 2007 than in 2001.

Conclusions
Illness and medical bills contribute to a large and increasing share of US bankruptcies.

Trump promised you a replacement for ObamaCare.

Make him cough it up, rubes.

McCain once again shows that he is a Neo-Con Dem. He'll die soon and that will be that.
And you will also die. And will not be remembered by much of anybody. While McCain will be remembered for his service to this nation in the military and the senate.

The difference will always be integrity. Neither he, nor you have any.

Isn't this a case of "it takes one to know one"?

Nope. McCain is at best a RINO, at worst a full on Neo-Con. In other words a worthless piece of shit.

Now as shocking as I'm sure all of you think this is, should the GOP move to have McCain declared incompetent due to his brain tumor?

*trollboy's insane meme snipped*

no, troll boy, he is not incompetent. and he's certainly smarter and saner than you are.

I know you hacks don't get it, but it's probably a bad idea for one party to be responsible for enacting something that only has the support of 17% of the public. and that includes trump loons who would probably have been far more affected by being deprived of the ACA than I would

dum dum

Nope. McCain is at best a RINO, at worst a full on Neo-Con. In other words a worthless piece of shit.

no. YOU psychos are the RINOS. the party belongs to them... not to hacks like you.

and certainly not to insane orange sociopaths.

by the by, here's a hint:

if Donald weren't so unhinged and his admin such a s**tshow, he might have had enough political capital to get the senate to take that jump with him.

but I guess senator McCain only likes presidents whose campaigns aren't caught up in Russian surveillance.

And you're coming on here and just insulting...

no. YOU psychos are the RINOS. the party belongs to them... not to hacks like you.

and certainly not to insane orange sociopaths.

by the by, here's a hint:

if Donald weren't so unhinged and his admin such a s**tshow, he might have had enough political capital to get the senate to take that jump with him.

but I guess senator McCain only likes presidents whose campaigns aren't caught up in Russian surveillance.

(smile) I'm not a republican child, unlike yourself I no longer operate under the false left/right paradigm. That paradigm certainly exists on the street, but not in the halls of power. They were NEVER going to repeal it, you're an idiot if you don't think that that vote was not known before hand. People like McCain (and Trump) play a pretend part in order to fool the people. Stupid people like you fall for it every time. People like ole John have a special place in hell waiting for them. He pretends to be one thing to deceive everyone and all the while laughs at them. At least he'll have you in hell with him.

And you're coming on here and just insulting...

He is what he is. It's cute how you Lefty's hate those Righties until someone disparages them for doing something you personally agree with ;) It's called hypocrisy and you are full of it ;)

Forum List

Back