Media lied about Capitol police officer dying from a fire extinguisher beating

they LIED about the Capitol police officer dying from being beat with a fire extinguisher.

"LIED"?
Show us what they originally reported.
And that they intended to deceive.
Each will help determine what is a "lie". Or not.

I'd submit that the issue is---was---a dynamic one with many many bodies moving rapidly and confusingly intermixing. I ain't a cop or any kind of investigator but I suspect that such a situation takes time to sort out.
However, if the poster Angus can show us that the Times knew otherwise when they originally reported.....well, here is a great opportunity for him to lay his cards down and call their hand.

Batter up, Angus.

He ran away. I challenged his ass on exactly that back in post 17. His link was to Fox Noise, which can in no way be trusted especially its mendacious headlines, and the NYT page it referred to was behind a paywall but did not appear to make a declarative statement.

I'm not sure partisan hacks actually know what a declarative statement is. They seem to operate on "feelz". Two years ago I challenged these yahoos to find me any declarative statement from the established media about the Covington High School kid. Never got an answer to that at all. Facts don't seem to matter to this --- whatever this species is.

The left needed to control the narrative.

An unarmed protestor was shot and killed...couldn't have that as the lead story.

So they manufactured this narrative...this lie...to distract from the truth.

She wasn't a protestor at that point. The moment she broke into the capital, and tried to enter the chamber threw a bashed out window, with the mob - she became a rioter.
sooooo rioters should be shot ? careful youre going to upset the lefts pals in blm and antifa !

Ashli Babbit was shot in the act of entering a door threshold that was under siege, and behind which Congress personnel were fleeing for their lives. The mob laying siege to that threshold had already forced their way into the building, assaulted cops, constructed a gallows and chanted HANG MIKE PENCE. There is **NO** reasonable basis to expect she was going in there in order to be the first Insurrector to take a selfie. Follow me?

It's tragic but her blood is entirely on Rump's hands. He it was who brought all this about. Had he had the simple cojones to accept his defeat like a man, ZERO of this would have happened.

An unarmed protestor was shot and killed...couldn't have that as the lead story.

She wasn't a protestor at that point. The moment she broke into the capital, and tried to enter the chamber threw a bashed out window, with the mob - she became a rioter.
sooooo rioters should be shot ? careful youre going to upset the lefts pals in blm and antifa !

Ashli Babbit was shot in the act of entering a door threshold that was under siege, and behind which Congress personnel were fleeing for their lives. The mob laying siege to that threshold had already forced their way into the building, assaulted cops, constructed a gallows and chanted HANG MIKE PENCE. There is **NO** reasonable basis to expect she was going in there in order to be the first Insurrector to take a selfie. Follow me?

It's tragic but her blood is entirely on Rump's hands. He it was who brought all this about. Had he had the simple cojones to accept his defeat like a man, ZERO of this would have happened.
ok...so antfa and blm should be shot when they surround precincts and set them on fire right .

The lady protestor who served America for 14 years in the military was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone.....shooting and killing someone for breaking a window or tresspassing is not legal

I demur.
Circumstance matters.
  1. The Capitol was under attack by murderous insurrectionists ("Hang Mike Pence" + subsequent testimony where killing was the intent of some rioters).
  2. And, the only barrier separating lawful police officers from a very violent group of individuals (please note the force necessary ---and demonstrably employed) was that door. And that door was clearly being compromised.
  3. The insurrectionists were....to a reasonable officers viewpoint ----trying desperately to get at them, and perhaps beat them just as savagely as they beat the door.
  4. A figure shrouded in an obscuring Trump flag suddenly emerges in the broken opening and attempts to abruptly enter. Whether the figure was carrying a nail file, a hammer, bear-mace, or a Glock-17?..........well, the officers could not know and reasonably feared for their safety. Watch the video.

her killer needs to be exposed, arrested and charged for what he did.

Umm, nope. You are wrong. And as far as I know, the determination has already been decided. No charges. A justifiable homicide. Self defense?

She made a very grave mistake.
    It is on her.
    Not the officer.

Gee, the PAPER OF RECORD strikes again....they LIED about the Capitol police officer dying from being beat with a fire extinguisher.

THIS WILL BE ALL OVER THE MEDIA.....RIGHT?

so if someone uses a knife instead of a gun to kill someone...what's the difference exactly?

Instead, they increasingly suspect that a factor was Officer Sicknick being sprayed in the face by some sort of irritant, like mace or bear spray

The difference is accurate reporting.

Why not say everyone who died on 9/11 died from slipping on a banana peel?
He died as the result of being attacked by Trump's mob either way. It is my understanding the autopsy is still pending.

How could an autopsy still be pending if he was cremated and buried at Arlington?
Fine. Find a news report that says it isn't.

You find one that says it is still pending. The responsibility is on you, Seabitch!

Sure thing, Admiral Dickhead.

Gee, the PAPER OF RECORD strikes again....they LIED about the Capitol police officer dying from being beat with a fire extinguisher.

so if someone uses a knife instead of a gun to kill someone...what's the difference exactly?

Instead, they increasingly suspect that a factor was Officer Sicknick being sprayed in the face by some sort of irritant, like mace or bear spray

He died as the result of being attacked by Trump's mob either way. It is my understanding the autopsy is still pending.

Exactly --- he's dead either way, is he not? And that IS the result of the Rump Insurrectionistas, regardless what their method, or combination of methods, was/were.

Mob sent his blood pressure up and the years of eating doughnuts did him in combined with a family history of stroke/cardiac problems.

That is the best and most logical explanation......meanwhile the only person actually killed that day is still ignored by the media and her killer remains in hiding and unidentified.

Nonsense....You did hear Trump was acquitted right?

How could an autopsy still be pending if he was cremated and buried at Arlington?

You find one that says it is still pending. The responsibility is on you, Seabitch!

So the question you should be asking is why the results of the autopsy still have not been released? hint hint....they do not comply with the liberal narrative ! duh!

Let me help the libtards on here come up with a better narrative.

If the election had not been stolen none of this would have happened....as in there would have been no need to protest.

Did you read why it was pending? Political reasoning. We know the cause of death.

So the question you should be asking is why the results of the autopsy still have not been released? hint hint....they do not comply with the liberal narrative ! duh!
Actually, according to another poster, the FAMILY doesn't want it released.

Did you read why it was pending? Political reasoning. We know the cause of death.
I don't really care. If not for Trump's mob storming the capitol, he would be alive. Doesn't matter if it was a fire extinguisher or chemical poisoning that killed him.

With good reason. Why would you want your hero" to be shown as someone who ate too many doughnuts?

With good reason. Why would you want your hero" to be shown as someone who ate too many doughnuts?
Your proof of that is where?

My hero? Cops aren't your heroes too? Showing your true colors?

I don't really care. If not for Trump's mob storming the capitol, he would be alive. Doesn't matter if it was a fire extinguisher or chemical poisoning that killed him.

He could have just as easily died walking to his car in the parking lot. I am sad that he died, as I would be for anyone, but you don't get to have the media and leftists claim "hero" status for someone whose brain blew a gasket.

Your proof of that is where?

My hero? Cops aren't your heroes too? Showing your true colors?

I didn't say "your hero in relation to you. we were talking about the family, shit for brains!

His family had a history of strokes, or did you forget to read that?

He could have just as easily died walking to his car in the parking lot. I am sad that he died, as I would be for anyone, but you don't get to have the media and leftists claim "hero" status for someone whose brain blew a gasket.

He died as the result of Trump's mob. He died in the line of duty which does, in fact, award him hero status. Your disdain for his sacrifice tells us everything we need to know, Trumpster.

I see we still have those supporting the attack of the Capitol and the beating (death) of our Capitol police.
he was NOT beaten to death, they dont know why he died. the last theory I heard was maybe a reaction to bear spray and tear gas.

Forum List

Back