Media lied about Capitol police officer dying from a fire extinguisher beating

1613471171109.png

Gee, the PAPER OF RECORD strikes again....they LIED about the Capitol police officer dying from being beat with a fire extinguisher.

THIS WILL BE ALL OVER THE MEDIA.....RIGHT?

so if someone uses a knife instead of a gun to kill someone...what's the difference exactly?

Instead, they increasingly suspect that a factor was Officer Sicknick being sprayed in the face by some sort of irritant, like mace or bear spray

The difference is accurate reporting.

Why not say everyone who died on 9/11 died from slipping on a banana peel?
He died as the result of being attacked by Trump's mob either way. It is my understanding the autopsy is still pending.

How could an autopsy still be pending if he was cremated and buried at Arlington?
Fine. Find a news report that says it isn't.

You find one that says it is still pending. The responsibility is on you, Seabitch!

Sure thing, Admiral Dickhead.

Did you read why it was pending? Political reasoning. We know the cause of death.
I don't really care. If not for Trump's mob storming the capitol, he would be alive. Doesn't matter if it was a fire extinguisher or chemical poisoning that killed him.

He could have just as easily died walking to his car in the parking lot. I am sad that he died, as I would be for anyone, but you don't get to have the media and leftists claim "hero" status for someone whose brain blew a gasket.

He died as the result of Trump's mob. He died in the line of duty which does, in fact, award him hero status. Your disdain for his sacrifice tells us everything we need to know, Trumpster.

He died of a stroke in the hospital. Tragic? Yes! As to whether his actions the previous day had anything to do with it, was not determined. You are making an assumption.

Gee, the PAPER OF RECORD strikes again....they LIED about the Capitol police officer dying from being beat with a fire extinguisher.

so if someone uses a knife instead of a gun to kill someone...what's the difference exactly?

Instead, they increasingly suspect that a factor was Officer Sicknick being sprayed in the face by some sort of irritant, like mace or bear spray

He died as the result of being attacked by Trump's mob either way. It is my understanding the autopsy is still pending.

How could an autopsy still be pending if he was cremated and buried at Arlington?

You find one that says it is still pending. The responsibility is on you, Seabitch!

Did you read why it was pending? Political reasoning. We know the cause of death.
I don't really care. If not for Trump's mob storming the capitol, he would be alive. Doesn't matter if it was a fire extinguisher or chemical poisoning that killed him.

He could have just as easily died walking to his car in the parking lot. I am sad that he died, as I would be for anyone, but you don't get to have the media and leftists claim "hero" status for someone whose brain blew a gasket.

He died as the result of Trump's mob. He died in the line of duty which does, in fact, award him hero status. Your disdain for his sacrifice tells us everything we need to know, Trumpster.

He died of a stroke in the hospital. Tragic? Yes! As to whether his actions the previous day had anything to do with it, was not determined. You are making an assumption.
Since the official cause of death hasn't been released, we are ALL making assumptions. What is fact is that capitol police were violently attacked by Trump's mob. We SAW it all on tape.

Since the official cause of death hasn't been released, we are ALL making assumptions. What is fact is that capitol police were violently attacked by Trump's mob. We SAW it all on tape.

The cause of death was a stroke. Did you not get that?

I see we still have those supporting the attack of the Capitol and the beating (death) of our Capitol police.
We’ll file your concern with the events of ARMED protesters attacking police, breaking into and ransacking courts, city halls and police stations while they murdered people.

Caused by being violently attacked by Trump’s mob. Yes, we get that.

Caused by being violently attacked by Trump’s mob. Yes, we get that.
All you Leftards have is lies.

The left needed to control the narrative.

An unarmed protestor was shot and killed...couldn't have that as the lead story.

So they manufactured this narrative...this lie...to distract from the truth.

She wasn't a protestor at that point. The moment she broke into the capital, and tried to enter the chamber threw a bashed out window, with the mob - she became a rioter.
sooooo rioters should be shot ? careful youre going to upset the lefts pals in blm and antifa !

Ashli Babbit was shot in the act of entering a door threshold that was under siege, and behind which Congress personnel were fleeing for their lives. The mob laying siege to that threshold had already forced their way into the building, assaulted cops, constructed a gallows and chanted HANG MIKE PENCE. There is **NO** reasonable basis to expect she was going in there in order to be the first Insurrector to take a selfie. Follow me?

It's tragic but her blood is entirely on Rump's hands. He it was who brought all this about. Had he had the simple cojones to accept his defeat like a man, ZERO of this would have happened.

Nonsense....You did hear Trump was acquitted right?

Yeah I heard that. Which tells us nothing about the events of the day, and everything about corrupt lockstep political parties.

Do you know that Richard Burr (R-NC) just got censured by the state Repugnican Party for having the temerity to cast his own vote in that circus? And that IIRC at least three other state parties did the same thing, with more considering? Fricking AridZona RP censured at least two people WHO DON'T EVEN HOLD OFFICE.

THAT is what that vote tells us. Entirely about the corrupt system. As far as the actual event everybody in the world knows what Rump did. Ashli Babbit found out the hard way.

An unarmed protestor was shot and killed...couldn't have that as the lead story.

She wasn't a protestor at that point. The moment she broke into the capital, and tried to enter the chamber threw a bashed out window, with the mob - she became a rioter.
sooooo rioters should be shot ? careful youre going to upset the lefts pals in blm and antifa !

Ashli Babbit was shot in the act of entering a door threshold that was under siege, and behind which Congress personnel were fleeing for their lives. The mob laying siege to that threshold had already forced their way into the building, assaulted cops, constructed a gallows and chanted HANG MIKE PENCE. There is **NO** reasonable basis to expect she was going in there in order to be the first Insurrector to take a selfie. Follow me?

It's tragic but her blood is entirely on Rump's hands. He it was who brought all this about. Had he had the simple cojones to accept his defeat like a man, ZERO of this would have happened.

Nonsense....You did hear Trump was acquitted right?

Yeah I heard that. Which tells us nothing about the events of the day, and everything about corrupt lockstep political parties.

Do you know that Richard Burr (R-NC) just got censured by the state Repugnican Party for having the temerity to cast his own vote in that circus? And that IIRC at least three other state parties did the same thing, with more considering? Fricking AridZona RP censured at least two people WHO DON'T EVEN HOLD OFFICE.

THAT is what that vote tells us. Entirely about the corrupt system. As far as the actual event everybody in the world knows what Rump did. Ashli Babbit found out the hard way.
That’s why Trump will be re-elected.

Let me help the libtards on here come up with a better narrative.

If the election had not been stolen none of this would have happened....as in there would have been no need to protest.

And it's a stark statement on mass gullibility that anyone at all showed up to "protest" an election "steal" which does not exist and carries zero evidence. To paraphrase a past POTUS, you can fool some of the people ALL of the time. Because critical thinking is hard, and also Feelz.

Or to quote RumpFraud University, "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ---- you sell FEELINGS".
And the Gullibles just line up to buy it. Includes a free bridge in every garage, get yours today.

SMFH

So you're good with shooting unarmed rioters. Got it.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because that's what "tragic" means.

Reading is a lost art.

No only white trump supporters he was totally against shooting any of the white or black rioters in BLM or antifa.

No only white trump supporters he was totally against shooting any of the white or black rioters in BLM or antifa.

This thread demonstrates if any proof was needed that the lefties will always stick to their party line despite any and all evidence that their party line is a lie.

The democratic deceivers want everyone to believe that officer sicknik was beaten to death and after even realizing that is not true they still refuse to admit it was a brazen lie.

This thread demonstrates if any proof was needed that the lefties will always stick to their party line despite any and all evidence that their party line is a lie.

The democratic [sic] deceivers want everyone to believe that officer [sic] sicknik [sic] was beaten to death and after even realizing that is not true they still refuse to admit it was a brazen lie.

Nobody claimed Officer Sicknick (proper names get capitalized in English, Tovarich) (so do titles) was "beaten to death".

If this thread demonstrates anything it is that fallacists will keep on trotting out the same lame fallacies, expecting different results.

005281391_1-dbd7f6fc19eeb2f02f3f5fdc76be4bdc.png

If the election had not been stolen none of this would have happened....as in there would have been no need to protest.

And it's a stark statement on mass gullibility that anyone at all showed up to "protest" an election "steal" which does not exist and carries zero evidence. To paraphrase a past POTUS, you can fool some of the people ALL of the time. Because critical thinking is hard, and also Feelz.

Or to quote RumpFraud University, "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ---- you sell FEELINGS".
And the Gullibles just line up to buy it. Includes a free bridge in every garage, get yours today.

SMFH

SMFH

OMG it's a blog page complete with "references" to no less a gaggle of sterling sources than Hateway Plunder and Chinese Cult Epoch Times :ack-1: CLEARLY THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

--- said no one ever

Didn't y'all say all last summer that rioting shouldn't be a death sentence?

Exactly --- he's dead either way, is he not? And that IS the result of the Rump Insurrectionistas, regardless what their method, or combination of methods, was/were.
I called it.

"Called" what?
Click the link, you pompous ass.

I did. That's what I do when I see a link. If clicking that link had explained anything, I wouldn't need to ask, now would I. :banghead:
Gosh, you're not bright.

I said, "Yes, because the Useful Idiots will swallow it without question.

As we've seen."

And then you, the Useful Idiot, showed you swallowed it without question.

Get it now, dumbass?

Forum List

Back