meeting by academy on what to do will smith on april 18

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

wow they even asked him to leave the academy awards and he refused . he got major punishment coming his way. All chris rock is saying is he still is processing what happened. Boy is still in shock dang.

Wow!

They are REALLY MILKING this scripted prank for all it's worth!!!!

Seriously.........LOOK at Chris' face......he KNEW what was going to happen.
Looks like he's trying NOT to laugh too.
1648688531947.png

Bullshit. You don't know a goddam thing about me, so lie some more.
you dont at all. were you there > then shut up . it really happened. wait till april, 18. ooh trouble trouble. take away the oscar , he dont deserve it.

wow they even asked him to leave the academy awards and he refused . he got major punishment coming his way. All chris rock is saying is he still is processing what happened. Boy is still in shock dang.
Best thing that happened to Rock...lol

Why didn't they call security if he refused to leave? Why would it take nearly 3 weeks to decide what they will do about Will Smith? Talk about spineless.

Why didn't they call security if he refused to leave? Why would it take nearly 3 weeks to decide what they will do about Will Smith? Talk about spineless.
casue its hollywood there afraid it what it would havbe looked like on their show.

Who gives a fuck?
The snowflakes. To them, the law is not sufficient. Smith slapped Rock, Rock is not filing a police statement, the police are thus not charging Smith for assault. So that's the end of the matter. But no, the snowflakes believe it's for them to decide what should happen, and they will go and on and on about it.

How it would be worded and implemented, I don't know, but there should be a law to kerb snowflakes.

The snowflakes. To them, the law is not sufficient. Smith slapped Rock, Rock is not filing a police statement, the police are thus not charging Smith for assault. So that's the end of the matter. But no, the snowflakes believe it's for them to decide what should happen, and they will go and on and on about it.

How it would be worded and implemented, I don't know, but there should be a law to kerb snowflakes.
Actually the Academy has the right to discipline Will Smith over his actions seeing he did it doing their ceremony…

Forum List

Back