Megyn Kelly Continues To Put Her Stupidity on Display

We know he's not divorcing and re-marrying umpteen times like T-Chump, or wearing diapers and visiting whores like Vitter and certainly not pretending to be straight while passing notes to gay men in restrooms like Craig. Yep....conservatives are so righteous.

Uh-Huh, so let me get this straight, sexist pig with a "D" behind his name is okay but sexist pig with an "R" behind his name is a no-no, got it, man this partisan hypocrisy stuff is complicated. :rolleyes:

Anywho... give the Donald a break, he's doing his best to Break Henry VIII's record and at least he hasn't killed any of his ex-wives (yet).
To me a sexist pig is a president sticking cigars up an impressionable interns' privates and blowing his load all over her dress....and then accusing her of lying about it in front of cameras and his wife knowing it happened but accusing us of some vast rightwing - conspiracy.

He didn't rape her, she sought it out....so it seems to me that you're just jealous cause you can't get someone to act like Monica for you. And there's a difference between getting bj's from a consensual adult and just being downright insultingly sexist to women....calling them pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals.....I'm sure T-Chump would make a great President for the desperate and uninformed, unfortunately, most liberal women know about him and his sexist pig attitude, and they don't vote against their own interests like the lemmings in the Republican party.

So your married boss can talk you into giving up the bootie.....he can shove foreign objects up your orifices......he can talk you into giving him head.....let him shoot his load all over you...promise you he'll dump his wife when the time is right.....lie about you when he's caught.....say he never had any sexual contact with you.....trash your reputation.....turn you into a joke. He can party with child - molesters and pedophiles.
If I was a Republican Stepford wife, with a Republican boss, that might be true. Nobody forced Monica, she did it of her own volition, and Monica is not a "child" as moronic conservatives are trying to make her out to be with the accusations of pedophilia....but apparently conservative Stepford wives don't do bjs....for their men and that has gotten them all butt hurt over it, wanting Bill to go to prison for something they secretly long for themselves! :eek:

No problem. He should be back in the White House.
That's what makes conservatives the most mad.......they want punishment for personal behavior that doesn't affect anyone that wasn't consenting to begin with, while giving T-Chump, the sexist pig, the right to demean women, even Republican women, like Megan Kelly. Doesn't speak well of conservative men that support the sexist pig.

But don't you dare say anything about a woman who was on national television making fun of your hair..talking about you like you're some kind of a clown or a freak....and calling women you respect and admire crack - whores, airheads, and dumbasses. Don't you dare respond, even when you aren't running for president.
I don't see any Republican/conservatives going after Rush Limbaugh for calling a young woman a slut. So, don't be such a damn hypocrite......when you start calling down people like Limbaugh, Coulter and others who demean women, then you can preach to me about what a bunch of actresses say on TV. T-Chump is not an actor, although he makes a good clown performer, and we don't need a President that demeans women the way he does. I know you don't get the difference between comedians, commentators and those who want to be President....why you are comparing the two, and why you think someone like him represents you.

Lady.....your sense of right and wrong is in the toilet.
Coming from the mouth of someone that supports a sexist pig, I say you don't even know where the toilet is.....and you're swimming in it.
You are nothing but a cliche '.

Not one logical bone in your body.

And the issue was over perjury and obstruction of justice.....not a stupid blowjob.

Defending a sexual predator, a child - molester, and a serial rapist, at the same time they're screaming about sexist pigs shouldn't be president.

Total hypocritical bs.

And still they sound so much more intelligent, insightful, eloquent than that phony you voted for twice.

Really? Of course they do - to the conservative masses.......after all, they think McCarthy with his "Hillary is not trustable" comment is a genius and Sarah Palin with her "refudiate" comment must be much like Shakespeare......:laugh:
I am still waiting for you to say something impressive or even sensible.
Aren't you one of T-Chump's followers.......you'll never be able to figure out when something is impressive or sensible, your capabilities are already limited. I bet you didn't pick up that there are no such words your "eloquent" wannabe leaders uttered!

Of course, you have already made it clear you are betrothed to Obama and Hillary. Only someone who stands to gain financially from that arrangement would ever have a case for voting for either of those two phonies. Or maybe you are not a believer of God, or care what He thinks, and so whatever immoral positions the liberals back and push makes no difference to you? Maybe that would explain these leftists "intellects" being so dedicated to all the wrong causes, (abortion, gay marriage, weak defense, sucking up to Islam, anti-cops, open borders, anti-Israel, screwing up the morality of public school kids, and so on.)

Don't preach your morality to me.......I'm not a psuedo Christian, that's for sure. And if you think that demeaning people (like conservatives do on a regular basis to the gay community) is what was demanded by Jesus, you might want to go read the Bible. You cherish a fertilized egg and want to call it a person, but support the party that doesn't mind cutting food to precious children and poor families. You think it is fine for a woman that is raped and impregnated by a monster carry the fetus to term, so you can then deny it healthcare and food. You think your values are so "Godly" - yet, for the sake of more money you are willing to support someone that would tear families apart because their only hope of survival was to come to America. You probably think that Jesus carried an Uzi to protect himself from those Muslims you conservatives seem to love to hate.

So, don't preach morality to me until you are able to explain how Jesus condones what the Republican party stands for.

>>Aren't you one of T-Chump's followers.......you'll never be able to figure out when something is impressive or sensible, your capabilities are already limited. I bet you didn't pick up that there are no such words your "eloquent" wannabe leaders uttered!<<
You are such a little child. You are so desperate to find fault you will focus on minutia and pretend it defines the whole person in profound ways. Well if so, then how can you possibly ignore the ridiculous phrases or declarations that come out of Barack’s mouth?

>>Don't preach your morality to me.......I'm not a psuedo Christian, that's for sure.<<
You are pseudo something, IMO.

>>And if you think that demeaning people (like conservatives do on a regular basis to the gay community) is what was demanded by Jesus, you might want to go read the Bible. <<
This is B.S. but I do not think you are capable of calmly understanding why.

>>You cherish a fertilized egg and want to call it a person, but support the party that doesn't mind cutting food to precious children and poor families. <<
This is stupid once again. And, no, you are not a Christian when it comes to understanding life, that is becoming clearer.

>>You think it is fine for a woman that is raped and impregnated by a monster carry the fetus to term, so you can then deny it healthcare and food. <<
This is stupid, once again. Incidentally, there are thousands and thousands of couples in the USA on waiting lists who would gladly take this child as their own. But you and your “altruistic and charitable” way of thinking would rather that child be taken out in the womb. Yes, do keep impressing me with your godly ways.

>>You think your values are so "Godly" - yet, for the sake of more money you are willing to support someone that would tear families apart because their only hope of survival was to come to America.<<
Am I in conversation with a 14 year old bravado raging know-it-all? Is there any point in my trying to remonstrate with you? I will answer that… “No.”

>>You probably think that Jesus carried an Uzi to protect himself from those Muslims you conservatives seem to love to hate.<<
Yes, you are an obama sycophant. You do not care how many Middle Eastern innocents are slaughtered, you surely do not care how many M.E. Christians are slaughtered or driven away. To you 9/11 was an anomaly and nothing like that is anything we should worry about in this country or spend any money on. You would rather spend a trillion on green jobs and phony green companies and other waste of resources. But the military? Ha! And Israel? Screw them! And why not introduce another asinine “cash for clunkers” program obama where you allow well off people to get many thousands for their cars and then you destroy those cars so no one can pollute our air. How nice. Meanwhile in the paper every week are veterans or the mentally challenged or other needy organizations begging for our old vehicles so they can use them to generate some very needy funds for their survival. Yes, another “brilliant” liberal idiot idea we pay for.

>>So, don't preach morality to me until you are able to explain how Jesus condones what the Republican party stands for.<<
You have demonstrated not the slightest idea, whatsoever, that you understand who Jesus is or how you should act or behave if in fact you did believe in Him. I find you to be a real embarrassment and I do not mind telling you.

NightFox said:
Anywho... give the Donald a break, he's doing his best to Break Henry VIII's record and at least he hasn't killed any of his ex-wives (yet).
Don't know who you might be alluding to.....the only politician I've ever heard killed his ex-wife was Republican State Representative from Kentucky, Steve Nunn.....but T-Chump is rather vengeful....hope his wife doesn't double-cross him, he just might.

Read what I posted, I was "alluding" to Henry VIII (aka Henry Tudor aka Henry the Eighth, by the Grace of God, King of England, France and Lord of Ireland) ever heard of him and what he did to two of his six wives Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard ? go look him up and maybe you'll get the joke.

NightFox said:
Don't know who you might be alluding to.....the only politician I've ever heard killed his ex-wife was Republican State Representative from Kentucky, Steve Nunn.....but T-Chump is rather vengeful....hope his wife doesn't double-cross him, he just might.

Read what I posted, I was "alluding" to Henry VIII (aka Henry Tudor aka Henry the Eighth, by the Grace of God, King of England, France and Lord of Ireland) ever heard of him and what he did to two of his six wives Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard ? go look him up and maybe you'll get the joke.

I know the story about Henry the Viii.......but you were talking about Bill Clinton earlier....I thought maybe conservatives had some bs story about some Democratic president killing his ex-wife......turns out there was a Republican politician that did just that! And why go back into antiquity to make a comparison......you could have just said he was trying to break Rush Limbaugh's record.

NightFox said:

I know the story about Henry the Viii.......but you were talking about Bill Clinton earlier....I thought maybe conservatives had some bs story about some Democratic president killing his ex-wife......turns out there was a Republican politician that did just that! And why go back into antiquity to make a comparison......you could have just said he was trying to break Rush Limbaugh's record.
Problem with your rationalization is we aren't voter for the SOB.

You are.

I could watch her stupidity undress all day!

th

I don't care what she says as long as she keeps looking like that. She is hotter than a Rolex in Ferguson, MO.

Uh-Huh, so let me get this straight, sexist pig with a "D" behind his name is okay but sexist pig with an "R" behind his name is a no-no, got it, man this partisan hypocrisy stuff is complicated. :rolleyes:

To me a sexist pig is a president sticking cigars up an impressionable interns' privates and blowing his load all over her dress....and then accusing her of lying about it in front of cameras and his wife knowing it happened but accusing us of some vast rightwing - conspiracy.

He didn't rape her, she sought it out....so it seems to me that you're just jealous cause you can't get someone to act like Monica for you. And there's a difference between getting bj's from a consensual adult and just being downright insultingly sexist to women....calling them pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals.....I'm sure T-Chump would make a great President for the desperate and uninformed, unfortunately, most liberal women know about him and his sexist pig attitude, and they don't vote against their own interests like the lemmings in the Republican party.

So your married boss can talk you into giving up the bootie.....he can shove foreign objects up your orifices......he can talk you into giving him head.....let him shoot his load all over you...promise you he'll dump his wife when the time is right.....lie about you when he's caught.....say he never had any sexual contact with you.....trash your reputation.....turn you into a joke. He can party with child - molesters and pedophiles.
If I was a Republican Stepford wife, with a Republican boss, that might be true. Nobody forced Monica, she did it of her own volition, and Monica is not a "child" as moronic conservatives are trying to make her out to be with the accusations of pedophilia....but apparently conservative Stepford wives don't do bjs....for their men and that has gotten them all butt hurt over it, wanting Bill to go to prison for something they secretly long for themselves! :eek:

No problem. He should be back in the White House.
That's what makes conservatives the most mad.......they want punishment for personal behavior that doesn't affect anyone that wasn't consenting to begin with, while giving T-Chump, the sexist pig, the right to demean women, even Republican women, like Megan Kelly. Doesn't speak well of conservative men that support the sexist pig.

But don't you dare say anything about a woman who was on national television making fun of your hair..talking about you like you're some kind of a clown or a freak....and calling women you respect and admire crack - whores, airheads, and dumbasses. Don't you dare respond, even when you aren't running for president.
I don't see any Republican/conservatives going after Rush Limbaugh for calling a young woman a slut. So, don't be such a damn hypocrite......when you start calling down people like Limbaugh, Coulter and others who demean women, then you can preach to me about what a bunch of actresses say on TV. T-Chump is not an actor, although he makes a good clown performer, and we don't need a President that demeans women the way he does. I know you don't get the difference between comedians, commentators and those who want to be President....why you are comparing the two, and why you think someone like him represents you.

Lady.....your sense of right and wrong is in the toilet.
Coming from the mouth of someone that supports a sexist pig, I say you don't even know where the toilet is.....and you're swimming in it.
You are nothing but a cliche '.

Not one logical bone in your body.

And the issue was over perjury and obstruction of justice.....not a stupid blowjob.

Yet you're the one that brought his affair up to begin with....how's that for conservative logic?

You're a dishonest boob. The whole issue began when conservatives began fishing for some scandal to bring Clinton down.....and his so-called impeachment was just a conservative witch hunt....much like the one they tried on Hillary with the Benghazi molehill. Clinton was acquitted by the Senate....to further prove that conservatives just want to impeach every Democratic President and will manufacture scandals left and right.

And still they sound so much more intelligent, insightful, eloquent than that phony you voted for twice.

Really? Of course they do - to the conservative masses.......after all, they think McCarthy with his "Hillary is not trustable" comment is a genius and Sarah Palin with her "refudiate" comment must be much like Shakespeare......:laugh:
Aren't you one of T-Chump's followers.......you'll never be able to figure out when something is impressive or sensible, your capabilities are already limited. I bet you didn't pick up that there are no such words your "eloquent" wannabe leaders uttered!

Of course, you have already made it clear you are betrothed to Obama and Hillary. Only someone who stands to gain financially from that arrangement would ever have a case for voting for either of those two phonies. Or maybe you are not a believer of God, or care what He thinks, and so whatever immoral positions the liberals back and push makes no difference to you? Maybe that would explain these leftists "intellects" being so dedicated to all the wrong causes, (abortion, gay marriage, weak defense, sucking up to Islam, anti-cops, open borders, anti-Israel, screwing up the morality of public school kids, and so on.)

Don't preach your morality to me.......I'm not a psuedo Christian, that's for sure. And if you think that demeaning people (like conservatives do on a regular basis to the gay community) is what was demanded by Jesus, you might want to go read the Bible. You cherish a fertilized egg and want to call it a person, but support the party that doesn't mind cutting food to precious children and poor families. You think it is fine for a woman that is raped and impregnated by a monster carry the fetus to term, so you can then deny it healthcare and food. You think your values are so "Godly" - yet, for the sake of more money you are willing to support someone that would tear families apart because their only hope of survival was to come to America. You probably think that Jesus carried an Uzi to protect himself from those Muslims you conservatives seem to love to hate.

So, don't preach morality to me until you are able to explain how Jesus condones what the Republican party stands for.

>>Aren't you one of T-Chump's followers.......you'll never be able to figure out when something is impressive or sensible, your capabilities are already limited. I bet you didn't pick up that there are no such words your "eloquent" wannabe leaders uttered!<<
You are such a little child. You are so desperate to find fault you will focus on minutia and pretend it defines the whole person in profound ways. Well if so, then how can you possibly ignore the ridiculous phrases or declarations that come out of Barack’s mouth?

>>Don't preach your morality to me.......I'm not a psuedo Christian, that's for sure.<<

>>And if you think that demeaning people (like conservatives do on a regular basis to the gay community) is what was demanded by Jesus, you might want to go read the Bible. <<

>>You cherish a fertilized egg and want to call it a person, but support the party that doesn't mind cutting food to precious children and poor families. <<
This is stupid once again. And, no, you are not a Christian when it comes to understanding life, that is becoming clearer.

>>You think it is fine for a woman that is raped and impregnated by a monster carry the fetus to term, so you can then deny it healthcare and food. <<
This is stupid, once again. Incidentally, there are thousands and thousands of couples in the USA on waiting lists who would gladly take this child as their own. But you and your “altruistic and charitable” way of thinking would rather that child be taken out in the womb. Yes, do keep impressing me with your godly ways.

>>You think your values are so "Godly" - yet, for the sake of more money you are willing to support someone that would tear families apart because their only hope of survival was to come to America.<<
Am I in conversation with a 14 year old bravado raging know-it-all? Is there any point in my trying to remonstrate with you? I will answer that… “No.”

>>You probably think that Jesus carried an Uzi to protect himself from those Muslims you conservatives seem to love to hate.<<
Yes, you are an obama sycophant. You do not care how many Middle Eastern innocents are slaughtered, you surely do not care how many M.E. Christians are slaughtered or driven away. To you 9/11 was an anomaly and nothing like that is anything we should worry about in this country or spend any money on. You would rather spend a trillion on green jobs and phony green companies and other waste of resources. But the military? Ha! And Israel? Screw them! And why not introduce another asinine “cash for clunkers” program obama where you allow well off people to get many thousands for their cars and then you destroy those cars so no one can pollute our air. How nice. Meanwhile in the paper every week are veterans or the mentally challenged or other needy organizations begging for our old vehicles so they can use them to generate some very needy funds for their survival. Yes, another “brilliant” liberal idiot idea we pay for.

>>So, don't preach morality to me until you are able to explain how Jesus condones what the Republican party stands for.<<
You have demonstrated not the slightest idea, whatsoever, that you understand who Jesus is or how you should act or behave if in fact you did believe in Him. I find you to be a real embarrassment and I do not mind telling you.
Bleeding heart... Nothing to see here

"Megyn Kelly Confronts Cruz: Should GOP Moderators Have to Show You Their Voting Records?"
LINK: Megyn Kelly Confronts Cruz: Should GOP Moderators Have to Show You Their Voting Records?

"Megyn Kelly confronted Ted Cruz tonight about his proposal that any future Republican debate moderators should not include people who have never voted in a Republican party primary."

The candidate's actions since the CNBC debate has nothing to do with how someone has voted in the past but has been instead about JOURNALISTIC Integrity, Journalistic Competence, and exposed extreme bias. Being what SHE calls a journalist, she finds offense at that. She also is obviously still a little sensitive / pissed about being taken to task for her own LACK of professionalism in the 1st debate. In doing so, she continues to demonstrate her INABILITY to BE a fair, un-biased, and professional journalist.

ALSO, Cruz brings up a VALID Point. Just like Democrats voting in a GOP primary, I do not believe any registered Democrats or anyone who is biased and have no intention of voting for a Republican should be allowed to vote in a GOP Primary. Similarly, the Liberally-biased media have already proven they are not competent enough to come up with debate questions that address REAL issues versus questions about fantasy football or trying to incite candidates to engage in personal attacks.

As I said, if Megyn Kelly, still having her proverbial panties in a wad after being lectured on her lack of professionalism, can't understand that or is still offended by that concept, to hail with her. 'It' ain't all about the media.

So now you are accusing fox of being liberally biased? What color is the sky in your world?

"Megyn Kelly Confronts Cruz: Should GOP Moderators Have to Show You Their Voting Records?"
LINK: Megyn Kelly Confronts Cruz: Should GOP Moderators Have to Show You Their Voting Records?

"Megyn Kelly confronted Ted Cruz tonight about his proposal that any future Republican debate moderators should not include people who have never voted in a Republican party primary."

The candidate's actions since the CNBC debate has nothing to do with how someone has voted in the past but has been instead about JOURNALISTIC Integrity, Journalistic Competence, and exposed extreme bias. Being what SHE calls a journalist, she finds offense at that. She also is obviously still a little sensitive / pissed about being taken to task for her own LACK of professionalism in the 1st debate. In doing so, she continues to demonstrate her INABILITY to BE a fair, un-biased, and professional journalist.

ALSO, Cruz brings up a VALID Point. Just like Democrats voting in a GOP primary, I do not believe any registered Democrats or anyone who is biased and have no intention of voting for a Republican should be allowed to vote in a GOP Primary. Similarly, the Liberally-biased media have already proven they are not competent enough to come up with debate questions that address REAL issues versus questions about fantasy football or trying to incite candidates to engage in personal attacks.

As I said, if Megyn Kelly, still having her proverbial panties in a wad after being lectured on her lack of professionalism, can't understand that or is still offended by that concept, to hail with her. 'It' ain't all about the media.

So now you are accusing fox of being liberally biased? What color is the sky in your world?
They are progressive republicans = Rinos

They are progressive republicans = Rinos

WOW............just wow

They have an answer for everything stupid that happens within the GOP........they can't face the reality that their party is a real circus.

They have an answer for everything stupid that happens within the GOP........they can't face the reality that their party is a real circus.
Getting along is waaaay overrated...

Wait, Cruz actually said he wanted only people who vote GOP to moderate?

And Meagan is a fool for asking how he would verify his own proposal?

Didn't say I agreed with him in any way, but I see where he is coming from, especially after CNBC. I would demand all moderators be Republicans, but I would insist they be PROFESSIONALS!

Let's be honest - ratings matter, and the media was more interested in feuds and ratings than really about serious issues. the media now knows the candidates don't give a rip about their ratings and are serious about discussing the issues. THAT is the best thing that has come out of this.

I would rather see the moderators be Independents with no loyalty to either party. It's the only way fair questions would be asked of all candidates.

It's ridiculous when people who either adore or hate the candidates moderate the debates because they will be unduly harsh or suck ups.

What happened to the reporters we used to have years ago? Most of the time, you didn't know whether they were a Dem or Repub because they were so focused on the truth and it was rare to question their credibility. Now, there aren't many real reporters who go for the story and ask tough questions. We have people who either attack or cover up facts, depending on the party affiliation of the person.

The real embarrassment is you and the rest of the psuedo Christians, who claim to love the Constitution and what it represents while trying to shred it. You and the rest of the psuedo Christians in the Republican party are the ones that don't understand Jesus and have created a new and improved, conservative version of him that fits right along with your greedy policies and feigned love for your fellow man.

You all claim that helping the poor makes them dependent.....Jesus helped the poor and gave free medical help and never in his 3 year ministry did he ever tell anyone that helping the poor would make them dependent. You all whine about paying taxes and all your candidates talk about is lowering taxes (but not for the rich) while Jesus encouraged his disciples to pay their taxes and also warned them about making sure they weren't paying honor to the rich and mistreating the poor.

You all need to be ashamed yourselves.

Forum List

Back