Megyn Kelly Sums Up Obama Presidency to Date ---

Would you make a comment like that about your own mother? The mother of someone you know? So why do you think it's appropriate to make a comment like that about Megyn Kelly? All that you prove when you do so...is how utterly disgusting you are.

LOL...I hate to break this to you, Sparky but Megyn's taken. I think Candy Crowley, Whoopie and Rachel Maddow are still single...want me to see if I can hook you up?

Kelly is one of the ones over there who know that they are deceiving their audience.

There will come a time when she writes her memoirs. Well see if she comes clean then.

Cool theory. I'd good with that one. :)

Not a theory. She's aware of the disingenuous nature of her network. Some of the audience is as well. They give it a pass as it forwards an agenda.

And 911 was an inside job too, right?

Cool theory. I'd good with that one. :)

Not a theory. She's aware of the disingenuous nature of her network. Some of the audience is as well. They give it a pass as it forwards an agenda.

And 911 was an inside job too, right?

No. That kind of idiocy comes from your right.....not your left.

There are USMB members who know that much of what they post is sketchy when it comes to being factual. That the spin machine is working overtime over at FOX. You aren't one of them. You are too far gone down the idiot hole.

You, my latent homosexual friend, are a true believer. You will take your last breath not having understood how much of a fool you were. In a way, I think it might be a nice way to go through life. Easy. Simple. I might be a little jealous.

My source is me, brother. She isn't as stupid as you are. She is working you over and you love it.

You're sourcing a brain-dead idiot living in his mother's basement?
You have many followers?
You ever kissed a woman?

My source is me, brother. She isn't as stupid as you are. She is working you over and you love it.

You have many followers?
You ever kissed a woman?

Followers? What an odd question.

My mother is long dead....and she didn't have a basement.

Have I ever kissed a woman? Interesting question. How much detail would you like? Let me give you a little tingle. I have kissed more than one woman...at the same time. It was dirty and probably filled with bacteria....but I loved it. You should give it a try.

You have many followers?
You ever kissed a woman?

Have I ever kissed a woman? Interesting question. How much detail would you like? Let me give you a little tingle. I have kissed more than one woman...at the same time. It was dirty and probably filled with bacteria....but I loved it. You should give it a try.

The request for a source wasn't unreasonable. Even the mildly retarded are able to attribute a particular claim to a credible source. Yet, you aren't.

You have many followers?
You ever kissed a woman?

The request for a source wasn't unreasonable. Even the mildly retarded are able to attribute a particular claim to a credible source. Yet, you aren't.

Don't need a source for an opinion, dummy.

Are you enjoying this discussion as much as I am? I doubt it.

Kelly is one of the ones over there who know that they are deceiving their audience.

This is not an opinion, dunce - you are making a statement of (ahem) fact (in your mind).

Pardon your poor grammar - do you need help reading it? Dumbing it down?

Source for the allegation?

Too stupid to understand that question?

This is not an opinion, dunce - you are making a statement of (ahem) fact (in your mind).

My, my....are you ever out of your element here! You've abandoned the standard "ASSWIPE" in favor of parsing words. I must say...I'm a little disappointed.

My, my....are you ever out of your element here! You've abandoned the standard "ASSWIPE" in favor of parsing words. I must say...I'm a little disappointed.

Your grammar is on-par with the public school system.
Congrats.
Now - onto your claim regarding Ms. Kelly. What prompts you to make such an assumption. Are you basing it on fact, or personal fantasy alone?

I'll be back tomorrow.
Perhaps you can cobble together something by then.

Excellent video. She went right down the line on the incompetence of Obama. Now we have a POTUS trying to cut deals with Iran.............Ridiculous............

The Liberal Brigade is now here trying to defend the incompetent one. That is their mission. Facts and references need not apply. They know he's a failure, so off to divert anyone's message who dares to disagree with the Obamination in the White House.

Forum List

Back