Message to Christians from Suffering Muslim Man

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is the message that a Muslim man named Sidi from Sierra Leone gave after he died and went to hell. This message was given to Sister Linda Rika after the LORD permitted her to have a dream / vision of Sidi's suffering in hell. Sister Linda Rika was not living a holy life (although she thought she was a Christian) at the time she was friends with Sidi and she never told him the truth about Jesus. One day Sidi died and went to hell in his sins.

In the vision / dream which the LORD allowed, she heard Sidi saying, You people are wicked! You people are wicked! Why did he say this? Because Christians have the truth and many are not sharing this truth concerning the way to heaven - with the Muslim people. How awful to know the truth and not share it with people who are perishing! How can God forgive Christians of withholding the truth from those who are perishing? May God have mercy and open the eyes of the Christians to obey Jesus and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the Muslim people! So what if they try to kill you? Preach the Gospel to them and Obey God!
It is written:

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28

This story is so awful, so sad! How terribly, terribly sad that this man is in hell now and can no longer be saved! It is too late for him! Too late! Too late!

This man who died and went to hell is angry at those Christians who did not tell him the truth about Jesus Christ and how to enter the Kingdom of heaven and avoid hell. He also expressed anger at his Muslim mother, father and relatives who taught him lies and not the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

His Muslim family and friends kept him from seeking and finding salvation in Jesus Christ! From learning the truth - that Jesus Christ is God! It is the responsibility of all Christians to tell the Muslims we meet about Jesus Christ and the salvation He offers them. God loves the Muslim people and does not want to see them perish in hell for believing a lie.

It is written:

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:8,9

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:8,9

But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.
Acts 4:19-20

GOD bless you all as you watch and repent. Amen.

I'll send a referral to LDS headquarters and have the missionaries come to your house so you know what the gospel is Jeremiah.
The Mormon religion is not of God. It is a cult, Tyrone. No one who believes in salvation through Joseph Smith (a false prophet) and believes his doctrine can enter the kingdom of Heaven.

It is written:

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

And

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:13

Salvation is through Jesus Christ alone. Jesus Christ is God. I know that your Mormon religion denies that Jesus Christ is God but the King James Holy Bible reveals Jesus Christ is God and you must believe the Word of God and not the words of men or some fallen angel who called itself Moroni. You must be born again, Tyrone. Read John Chapter 3 of the King James Holy Bible and also Romans Chapter 10 - this is the way to Salvation and eternal life.

Last edited:
It is written:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Acts 2:17

which fulfilled the prophesy of Joel:

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

And Jesus said:

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Luke 16:19-31

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
______
When a soul is in hell, it comes to the realization that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true. Every single Word. It is too late for them but desiring that their own family members would not meet the same fate (hell) they beg that someone go and warn them. Hell is a place of insufferable torment. There is no sin that you are living in now which is worth eternity in hell. Repent and turn from your sins. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Today is the day of Salvation. Tomorrow may be too late. How do you know that when you lie your head down upon your pillow tonight that you will wake up tomorrow? You don't. There are many young people in hell today. I have a neighbor whose grandson was all of 18 years of age when he lay down upon his bed for a nap and never woke up again.

Today is the day of Salvation. Do not believe the lies of the devil that you can put this off. You must not put it off. You must get right with God today! There is only one way! Believe on the LORD Jesus Christ and be saved! Live Holy! Depart from sin and stay away from those who live in sin! Seek the Lord while He may be found! Seek Him with All of Your Heart, Soul, Strength, Mind, All that is within you! Seek the LORD and give your life to Him!

It is written:
While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
Hebrews 3:15,16,17

Last edited:
When a soul is in hell, it comes to the realization that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true. Every single Word. It is too late for them but desiring that their own family members would not meet the same fate (hell) they beg that someone go and warn them. Hell is a place of insufferable torment. There is no sin that you are living in now which is worth eternity in hell. Repent and turn from your sins. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Today is the day of Salvation. Tomorrow may be too late. How do you know that when you lie your head down upon your pillow tonight that you will wake up tomorrow? You don't. Today is the day of Salvation. Do not believe the lies of the devil that you can put this off. You must not put it off. You must get right with God today! There is only one way! Believe on the LORD Jesus Christ and be saved! Live Holy! Depart from sin and stay away from those who live in sin! Seek the Lord while He may be found! Seek Him with All of Your Heart, Soul, Strength, Mind, All that is within you! Seek the LORD and give your life to Him!

The one true religion is Pastafarianism, fool. Repent.

The one true religion is Pastafarianism, fool. Repent.

If you don't first say, "As it is written", it doesn't sound official silly.

you cite an interesting idea HOBE------Maimonides (you remember him----the doctor in spain) wrote-----approximately
in sum and substance------"be very careful what you WRITE-----there are people in the world who believe ANYTHING that is written". Maimo---wrote lots. Mostly in a weird kind of Hebraic Arabic-------and also in plain Hebrew. I read some of his stuff in translation. ---------for his time he was smart----he wrote "medical science at this time is very primitive" ------poor guy----the muslims could have GOTTEN him for blasphemy since they thought the muhummad had invented medical science. Another thing he wrote---pertaining to his practice of medicine-----(sssh don't tell anyone) "a spontaneous emission is a good prognostic sign" ---"good prognostic sign" refers to the prognosis for the recovery from
illness

I'll send a referral to LDS headquarters and have the missionaries come to your house so you know what the gospel is Jeremiah.
The Mormon religion is not of God. It is a cult, Tyrone. No one who believes in salvation through Joseph Smith (a false prophet) and believes his doctrine can enter the kingdom of Heaven.

It is written:

And

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

Salvation is through Jesus Christ alone. Jesus Christ is God. I know that your Mormon religion denies that Jesus Christ is God but the King James Holy Bible reveals Jesus Christ is God and you must believe the Word of God and not the words of men or some fallen angel who called itself Moroni. You must be born again, Tyrone. Read John Chapter 3 of the King James Holy Bible and also Romans Chapter 10 - this is the way to Salvation and eternal life.

The Mormons may not be Gods one religion, but at least they are smart enough to know that--NO trinity god exists. All that are serving it are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. It is a very dark world we live in.

It is written:

And

The Mormons may not be Gods one religion, but at least they are smart enough to know that--NO trinity god exists. All that are serving it are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. It is a very dark world we live in.

As I recall, you are a Jehovah Witness, kjw. This also is a cult. CULTWATCH | The Jehovah’s Witnesses According to this cult watch report on Jehovah Witnesses this is what Jehovah Witnesses have been taught to believe:

They believe that all true Christian churches are of the devil.

They believe Jesus is not God, but is the Archangel Michael – the first being created by God.

They deny that God is a Trinity.

They believe Jesus died on a stake, rather than a cross.

They deny that Jesus rose bodily from the dead.

They believe that ony 144,000 Jehovah’s Witnesses will go to heaven. The rest will live forever in a paradise on Earth, never meeting the person who died for them – Jesus Christ.

They believe that salvation is impossible outside of the Watchtower.

They are not allowed to question the Watchtower leadership or teaching.

They claim you need to read the Watchtower’s magazines and other material in order to understand the Bible correctly. If you don’t read the Watchtower’s books, you will “fall into darkness” – what they call reverting to normal Christianity.

They have falsely predicted the end of the world five times.

They have just changed a major Watchtower prediction that the end of the world would come before the generation of Witnesses born before 1914 died.

“This cartoon is from the Watchtower publication Golden Age of March 30, 1932, page 409, and is typical of similar pictures or Watchtower cartoons of the era.”

They used to forbid any vaccinations or organ transplants, even to save lives.

They are not allowed to have blood transfusions, even to save a child’s life. Note that at the meeting of the European Commission of Human Rights (Strasbourg, Monday 2 March – Friday 13 March 1998) http://194.250.50.201/eng/E276INFO.148.html under “II.Reports adopted” the Jehovah’s Witnesses agreed to radically alter this position. In practice (as outlined in a letter which can be read at Comments from the Friends), the Jehovah’s Witnesses do not acknowledge that they need to change their control methods.

“The applicant [Christian Association Jehovah’s Witnesses in Bulgaria] undertook with regard to its stance on blood transfusions to draft a statement for inclusion in its statute providing that members should have free choice in the matter for themselves and their children, without any control or sanction on the part of the association.”

European Commission of Human Rights, March 1998.

“The phrasing that is to be incorporated into the statutes of the Christian Association of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Bulgaria describes the manner in which Jehovah’s Witnesses have traditionally handled these matters.”

“Before a person becomes one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, the Bible standards are clearly explained. Of course, if someone as a baptized member of Jehovah’s Witnesses engages in conduct that falls outside of those Bible standards, efforts are made in a kindly manner to help the erring one recover spiritually. If one refuses such assistance and refuses to uphold Bible standards, including Bible standards regarding the misuse of blood, then this may at times lead to the Scriptural action of disfellowshipping.-1 Corinthians 5:11-13.”

– Watchtower letter, August 1998.

They are encouraged to visit homes for at least 10 hours per month distributing Watchtower materials.

They use their own special translation of the Bible which mistranslates the original texts.

They are well known to disown, shun, and ignore any friends and family leaving the cult.

They discourage tertiary education.

They are not allowed to be in the army or wear crosses.

see link for more.........

This is clearly a cult that you are involved in, kjw. Buy a King James Holy Bible and keep reading it. The LORD will help you if you desire to know the truth and be set free.

It is written:

And

As I recall, you are a Jehovah Witness, kjw. This also is a cult. CULTWATCH | The Jehovah’s Witnesses According to this cult watch report on Jehovah Witnesses this is what Jehovah Witnesses have been taught to believe:

They believe Jesus is not God, but is the Archangel Michael – the first being created by God.

They believe that ony 144,000 Jehovah’s Witnesses will go to heaven. The rest will live forever in a paradise on Earth, never meeting the person who died for them – Jesus Christ.

They claim you need to read the Watchtower’s magazines and other material in order to understand the Bible correctly. If you don’t read the Watchtower’s books, you will “fall into darkness” – what they call reverting to normal Christianity.

They have just changed a major Watchtower prediction that the end of the world would come before the generation of Witnesses born before 1914 died.

“This cartoon is from the Watchtower publication Golden Age of March 30, 1932, page 409, and is typical of similar pictures or Watchtower cartoons of the era.”

They are not allowed to have blood transfusions, even to save a child’s life. Note that at the meeting of the European Commission of Human Rights (Strasbourg, Monday 2 March – Friday 13 March 1998) http://194.250.50.201/eng/E276INFO.148.html under “II.Reports adopted” the Jehovah’s Witnesses agreed to radically alter this position. In practice (as outlined in a letter which can be read at Comments from the Friends), the Jehovah’s Witnesses do not acknowledge that they need to change their control methods.

“The applicant [Christian Association Jehovah’s Witnesses in Bulgaria] undertook with regard to its stance on blood transfusions to draft a statement for inclusion in its statute providing that members should have free choice in the matter for themselves and their children, without any control or sanction on the part of the association.”

“The phrasing that is to be incorporated into the statutes of the Christian Association of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Bulgaria describes the manner in which Jehovah’s Witnesses have traditionally handled these matters.”

“Before a person becomes one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, the Bible standards are clearly explained. Of course, if someone as a baptized member of Jehovah’s Witnesses engages in conduct that falls outside of those Bible standards, efforts are made in a kindly manner to help the erring one recover spiritually. If one refuses such assistance and refuses to uphold Bible standards, including Bible standards regarding the misuse of blood, then this may at times lead to the Scriptural action of disfellowshipping.-1 Corinthians 5:11-13.”

They are encouraged to visit homes for at least 10 hours per month distributing Watchtower materials.

They use their own special translation of the Bible which mistranslates the original texts.

They are well known to disown, shun, and ignore any friends and family leaving the cult.

This is clearly a cult that you are involved in, kjw. Buy a King James Holy Bible and keep reading it. The LORD will help you if you desire to know the truth and be set free.

here is what God thinks is a cult--Mark 3:24-26-- a house divided( 33,000 trinity religions) will not stand.--- you can take it to the bank.
A mark of the one single true religion accomplishes this without fail--1Cor 1:10-- unity of thought-no division.
Yet the divided house is so blind it calls the one religion that accomplishes 1Cor 1:10--a cult.

It is written:

And

here is what God thinks is a cult--Mark 3:24-26-- a house divided( 33,000 trinity religions) will not stand.--- you can take it to the bank.
A mark of the one single true religion accomplishes this without fail--1Cor 1:10-- unity of thought-no division.
Yet the divided house is so blind it calls the one religion that accomplishes 1Cor 1:10--a cult.

That is not what Mark 3:24-26 is speaking of. Read the entire Chapter and do not read it from the New World Translations Book which has changed the Word of God into a lie. Buy a King James Version Holy Bible and study it out.

Forum List

Back