Message to Democrats: Your support for abortion/infanticide nullifies everything else you stand for

I think the reason Republicans work tirelessly to protect the right of those who shoot up schools
Got ANYTHING to back up your insane babbling?

Well obviously you enjoy killing them when out of the womb and in schools and churches (two unsuspecting places). The US has more than plenty of mass shootings.
At least you don't deny your enjoyment of infanticide.

I do not have a gun. I'm not doing the mass shootings. The republicans= better to starve them when out of the womb, better to have their Mom die of maternal mortality (Texas is the worst state for that), better to abort than have BC covered in all insurance policies, better to ban Title X programs so babies can get addicted with STD's.

The republicans make me ill.

you guys are such huge hypocrits.
You're such a fucking liar. Republican don't believe in any of that shit. Fuck you.

Because you cannot welcome new human beings to the human family with open, loving, accepting arms....

...everything else you do, everything you try to do, everything you stand for is nothing more than burnt ashes.

You pretend to care for the poor, the handicapped, the disadvantaged, the racial minority, the homosexual, the transgender, but you do not truly care for any of these people, all your words are lies and pretense, all you care about is getting votes, and your pretended concern is just a ploy to get votes, so that you can achieve your real goal, which is power, the kind of power that is absolute and all consuming and all invasive into every aspect of our lives, including when and where we get healthcare, even when our lives are on the line, you want the power to deny us healthcare.

I see through you, and all your pretend compassion, you are not even nice people, you have nothing but insults and taunts to those who oppose you, you do not engage us in legitimate debate, but quickly resort to name-calling and personal insults.

Instead of compassion, you have contempt for all human beings, you have contempt for the God who created us, you have contempt for the truth, you have contempt for the notion that there is a difference between right and wrong, you have a contempt for all that is good, and kind, and beautiful.

The only thing you desire is power, power over other human beings, to make us obey you, and to dispose of us at you will, to decide whether we live or die,
Anyone who encourages the kidnapping and locking in cages of children has no moral leg to stand on.
Even removing them from criminals, traffickers, smugglers, coyote's etc, and placing them into environments that are designed to be safe and compatible to the needs of these children until processed ??

Ok, so don't go back to Obama's 2014 administration now in order to make your point, because we know you want to burn Trump only, even though you people showed those cages that existed during the Obama administration.

What infanticide does is tear aside the thin veil Democrats were using to deceive us of their intentions. The hard cold reality is that the Democrats do not respect the value of human life in ANY STAGE of development, all the way from conception to natural death. What that means is that, ultimately, NONE OF US ARE SAFE from the Democrats' urge to destroy human life. THE DEMOCRATS ARE COLD-HEARTED KILLERS, as they have revealed themselves to be in this and related threads. THEIR BLATANT INDIFFERENCE TO THE MAN KILLING HIS PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND IS STUNNING.

There is a republican girl who is pro life that had an abortion in HS, and her husband is a young republican representative, tell her that choice doesn't matters.

Got ANYTHING to back up your insane babbling?

Well obviously you enjoy killing them when out of the womb and in schools and churches (two unsuspecting places). The US has more than plenty of mass shootings.

I do not have a gun. I'm not doing the mass shootings. The republicans= better to starve them when out of the womb, better to have their Mom die of maternal mortality (Texas is the worst state for that), better to abort than have BC covered in all insurance policies, better to ban Title X programs so babies can get addicted with STD's.

This thread is about left-wingers support for infanticide. If you want to deflect take it elsewhere.

No this is about infanticide, all you pro warriors. this is not just about abortions. Nothing ever is, its all about money.
Not about money, either.

Left-wing support for infanticide. Try to stay on topic. :)

What infanticide does is tear aside the thin veil Democrats were using to deceive us of their intentions. The hard cold reality is that the Democrats do not respect the value of human life in ANY STAGE of development, all the way from conception to natural death. What that means is that, ultimately, NONE OF US ARE SAFE from the Democrats' urge to destroy human life. THE DEMOCRATS ARE COLD-HEARTED KILLERS, as they have revealed themselves to be in this and related threads. THEIR BLATANT INDIFFERENCE TO THE MAN KILLING HIS PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND IS STUNNING.

There is a republican girl who is pro life that had an abortion in HS, and her husband is a young republican representative, tell her that choice doesn't matters.
Lots of women who have had abortions become pro-life later, sometimes it's the abortion that shocks them into being pro-life.

Did you know the woman who inspired the Roe v. Wade lawsuit eventually joined our side?

Didn't know that, did you?

Also, many abortion providers have joined pro-life.

Bet you didn't know that either.

This thread is about left-wingers support for infanticide. If you want to deflect take it elsewhere.

No this is about infanticide, all you pro warriors. this is not just about abortions. Nothing ever is, its all about money.
Not about money, either.

Sure it is , ever hear of Title X. If they don't have an abortion, they then get called welfare mom's because they choose life over abortion, and man they take a beating for that as well, so take away their BC pill and make them go without condoms. Lets spread the STD's all around. I am so tired of you Republicans, that I could scream at your ignorance.

Not about money, either.

Sure it is , ever hear of Title X. If they don't have an abortion, they then get called welfare mom's because they choose life over abortion, and man they take a beating for that as well, so take away their BC pill and make them go without condoms. Lets spread the STD's all around. I am so tired of you Republicans, that I could scream at your ignorance.
They do have abortions. Now men can kill a woman's child without being charged with murder. Good looking out for infanticide.

Garantee you that she regrets it today. Garantee it.

Not about money, either.

Everything you just said is a lie, all to provide feeble support to killing unborn children and infants.

Because you cannot welcome new human beings to the human family with open, loving, accepting arms....

...everything else you do, everything you try to do, everything you stand for is nothing more than burnt ashes.

You pretend to care for the poor, the handicapped, the disadvantaged, the racial minority, the homosexual, the transgender, but you do not truly care for any of these people, all your words are lies and pretense, all you care about is getting votes, and your pretended concern is just a ploy to get votes, so that you can achieve your real goal, which is power, the kind of power that is absolute and all consuming and all invasive into every aspect of our lives, including when and where we get healthcare, even when our lives are on the line, you want the power to deny us healthcare.

I see through you, and all your pretend compassion, you are not even nice people, you have nothing but insults and taunts to those who oppose you, you do not engage us in legitimate debate, but quickly resort to name-calling and personal insults.

Instead of compassion, you have contempt for all human beings, you have contempt for the God who created us, you have contempt for the truth, you have contempt for the notion that there is a difference between right and wrong, you have a contempt for all that is good, and kind, and beautiful.

The only thing you desire is power, power over other human beings, to make us obey you, and to dispose of us at you will, to decide whether we live or die,
Anyone who encourages the kidnapping and locking in cages of children has no moral leg to stand on.
I agree 0bama has no moral leg to stand on.

Unborn babies and infants are helpless and if you kill them, they cannot fight back.

That is also true that the people Democrats want to kill through euthanasia are also helpless and if you kill them, they cannot fight back.

That should clue everyone in that WE CANNOT ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE HELPLESS.

How many pre aborted have you offered to adopt?
I had my three so I'm good.

But there are so many couples who want to adopt, and can't, because there are not enough babies. There's a long waiting list.

Forum List

Back