Meuller To Give 'Statement' (RIGHT NOW) From DOJ In Lieu Of Testifying Under Oath

well good for fking you! post the piece of that report that backs your claim then. why are you afraid to walk the walk? bauk, a, bauk-a, bauk!!!!!

Obstruction of Justice in the Mueller Report: A Heat Map
not sure what that is meant for? name the crime. why don't you? come on walk the walk, don't give me an opinion piece for the left. nope, walk the walk, bauk, a, bauk-a, bauk!!!!!

The crime is obstruction, the acts are detailed in the link. Read it.

It's amazing how you can insist that Mueller "proved" obstruction of justice based on a report where he said he didn't.

I didn't say he proved it, that wasn't the reason for the investigation. He did come up with quite a few uncomfortable facts for Trump that would be indictable if it weren't for the fact that Trump is currently the president.

Read it and debate it:

I'm sorry, did you just say that proof wasn't the reason to investigate, but just to find dirt? And no, as much as you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to believe that someone - anyone! - said that the only reason Trump wasn't indicted was because he was President, that isn't the case.

and yet NO COLLUSION was found so these memes just make those using them look just as "fascist" as what they call others, if not more.

Collusion was found. The Trump tower meeting and then lying about it is an example of collusion. However collusion itself is not a crime. Obstruction of Justice however is very much a crime.
please point to where collusion was legally found.

as for your meeting - how did that russian lawyer get into the country again? DOH!

now - if collusion isn't a crime why were we now investigating trump for actions you say are not even a crime? seems to me wasting this countries time and resources cause you're terminally butthurt is a bigger crime.

"Where collusion was legally found" is not a sentence that makes any sense. Collusion is not a crime therefore how would one legally find it?

I don't care how the lawyer got into the country, it's not really relevant unless you're really into conspiracy theories as a way of avoiding reality.

The investigation was to find out what connection the Trump campaign had with the Russians and were any crimes committed. Well, apparently Trump didn't like the embarrassment and possibly didn't want any example of collusion to surface and so he obstructed justice.

It's not that difficult.
So you have no legal basis to point to or go off of.

Got it. Trump should be scared to be sure.

First president in US History to be threatened with impeachment for daring to be Exonerated!

not sure what that is meant for? name the crime. why don't you? come on walk the walk, don't give me an opinion piece for the left. nope, walk the walk, bauk, a, bauk-a, bauk!!!!!

The crime is obstruction, the acts are detailed in the link. Read it.

It's amazing how you can insist that Mueller "proved" obstruction of justice based on a report where he said he didn't.

I didn't say he proved it, that wasn't the reason for the investigation. He did come up with quite a few uncomfortable facts for Trump that would be indictable if it weren't for the fact that Trump is currently the president.

Read it and debate it:

I'm sorry, did you just say that proof wasn't the reason to investigate, but just to find dirt? And no, as much as you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to believe that someone - anyone! - said that the only reason Trump wasn't indicted was because he was President, that isn't the case.
there was precedence, Reagan, Bush and Clinton. WTF?

Again, no honest leftist exists.

You must Investigate Trump to find a reason to Impeach him.

Same as DumbASS Pelosi saying you have to vote for Obamacare to see what is in it.

Man, I hate these Lying Scheming Thieving Son of a Bitches.

This sums up Mueller's theatrics today:

1162e219ac5cf6c0d108e65b7f10917e.jpg

'BOB STIRS THE POT'

With his initial report failing to create the 'Impeachment Talk' push he initially wanted, with the exposed traitorous 'investigators' under investigation and waiting for the US IG report on FISA Abuses expected to put the co-conspirators in serious legal trouble, and with multiple DOJ investigations of exposed Democrat crimes beginning to become the main focus in the post-Mueller investigation.....

Mueller stepped up today to hold a press conference, rather than agree to testify under oath, to make a 2nd effort / attempt to get the exposed seemingly failed coup attempt back on track while diverting attention away from the investigations into his co-conspirators.

Mueller 'stirred the pot', whipping already rabid Trump-hating Democrats / snowflakes into a rejuvenated frenzy and re-igniting their call for Impeachment...without providing any more evidence of crimes committed by Trump or anyone connected to him than he did when he released is written report...which is NONE.

In his 2nd attempt to incite Democrats into initiating Impeachment proceedings against President Trump, Mueller stated that if he and his team had believed President Trump had not committed a crime he and his team would have said so. He and his team did not. Instead, he and his team declared there was no evidence of illegal collusion with the Russians and declared he could not / would not make a judgment regarding obstruction, that he would leave that decision to others.

If he truly believed Trump did NOT commit a crime and would have said so if he had, then it also stands to reason that if he truly believed Trump DID commit a crime he would have also said so. He did NOT do that, either. Again, instead he declared he would refuse to do his job, would instead choose NOT to make an official decision, and instead chose to allow others to speculate and do that part of his job.
-- In other words, Mueller FAILED TO PROVE GUILT, refused to MAKE THAT CALL

When a prosecutor walks away from a case without making an indictment or getting a conviction, that's called failing to prove guilt. The person on trial / being investigated walks away free, 'innocent'...they do not carry an asterisk by their name for the rest of their life with the words:

*** 'He was not indicted, he was not convicted, but the Prosecutor refused to declare he did NOT commit a crime...which we all know means 'he did it'

That's NOT how it works.

Sure, Mueller provided additional narrative in both his report and during his 'theatrical performance' today, but none of it was enough for Mueller and his team to complete their investigation by declaring, 'President Trump BROKE The Law'. Instead, it was added to the report and stated today to incentivize others to do what he and his team could not do, failed to do - declare and Prove the President committed a crime.

ONCE AGAIN Mueller stepped to 'center stage' and all he could manage to do was 'STIR THE POT' in an attempt to get others to do what he failed to do.....take down the President.

Dems ramp up calls for Trump impeachment after Mueller speaks out on Russia probe

I still do not understand why this Douchebag Mueller was allowed to testify without being under oath.

That to me is a mystery.

This is why it was a mistake to allow him to say anything unless he was under oath.

Whose permission should he seek to speak?

How about we put Trumpyberra and Mueller under oath?
you can put trump under oath when you charge him. it's really quite simple. why didn't mueller do that so you could finally get that? hmmmmm honesty again right?

So, you have no problem restricting Mueller's freedom of speech?

If old Trumpyberra gets charged, he will be out of office.
oh hell no, he's allowed in my country to have free speech. I give two shits what the man says. He should be careful not to contradict his report though.

not at all, it's called impeachment. trump can be impeached, now what will they say the charge is? Funny shit, the GOP in the senate will not take it up. so it would only be the house. they know that, they will avoid this impeachment idea like a fking plague.

Impeachment is not a criminal charge. The trial would be presided over by the Chief Justice and the Senators would be the jury. The Trumpublicans won't convict him. If they did, they would still have to vote to remove him from office before any criminal charges could be filed.

If he makes it that far the statute of limitations runs out. If he's out in 2021, he could be charged.
Statute of Limitations on WHAT CRIME?
Obstruction of Justice.
So where did Mueller say The President Definitely Obstructed Justice?

I thought you turd burglers were telling us that Trump was a Russian Puppet and any day now, Mueller was going to have The President of The United States in Handcuffs.

What happened to that?

Premature Ejaculation again for you?

And don't you have to commit a crime to obstruct justice?

It is not a crime to defend yourself against unjust accusations and an illegal investigation in search of a crime that was never committed.

Can you show me in The Mueller Report where beating Hillary Clinton's Ass in the 2016 Election is "Obstruction of Justice?"

I would admit it was Obstruction of Hillary Clinton's Corrupt Russian Owned Fat Ass sitting in The Oval Office, but other than that....

A big fat Nothingburger.

Kinda like your life.
He said there was no evidence to show trump didn't obstruct and that he didn't seek indictment himself because a sitting president can't be indicted

Pretty much justifies the Congress to launch their own investigations into the matter.

There doesn't have to be evidence Trump didn't obstruct. There has to be evidence he did. Minus that, he's clear. Now, why do you think Congress is going to do a better job than Mueller did?

Mueller agrees with the 720 Republican and Democratic former federal prosecutors that actually read Mueller's Report that agree, that Trump only escaped the criminal charges of Obstruction of Justice because of the Judicial Department does not allow an indictment of a sitting president.
It's that simple and facts are facts.
He could have recommended it...the House issues indictments...called impeachment. But you must have legal grounds. The Democrats have no legal grounds.
You have to have a willing Senate who would actually indict. We don't.

That's why the D's should concentrate on the Senate races next year.

So that in 2021, they can try again for impeachment and removal.

If the wait until the end of 2020 to impeach, the new Senate can consider the impeachment trial as their first order of business in 2021

Which means it's all a political calculation.

This is why it was a mistake to allow him to say anything unless he was under oath.

you can put trump under oath when you charge him. it's really quite simple. why didn't mueller do that so you could finally get that? hmmmmm honesty again right?

oh hell no, he's allowed in my country to have free speech. I give two shits what the man says. He should be careful not to contradict his report though.

not at all, it's called impeachment. trump can be impeached, now what will they say the charge is? Funny shit, the GOP in the senate will not take it up. so it would only be the house. they know that, they will avoid this impeachment idea like a fking plague.

Impeachment is not a criminal charge. The trial would be presided over by the Chief Justice and the Senators would be the jury. The Trumpublicans won't convict him. If they did, they would still have to vote to remove him from office before any criminal charges could be filed.

I bet you had a lot of papers that were graded F or worse. You are dumber than Joe Biden.

Sorry Putin Pole Smoker. Since you are a Mental Midget, with a tiny dick, and a poor grasp of The English Language, let me set you straight, dingle berry picker.

"High Crimes and Misdeameanors"

Ring a Bell, Clown?

That means you have to have a factual basis to initiate investigations in to crimes which can lead to impeachable offenses.

That was what The Mueller Report was supposed to do.

You got a big fat NOTHING.

No High Crimes

No Misdemeanors.

Yep. But they need a charge of impeachment, and why!

If he makes it that far the statute of limitations runs out. If he's out in 2021, he could be charged.
Obstruction of Justice.

I thought you turd burglers were telling us that Trump was a Russian Puppet and any day now, Mueller was going to have The President of The United States in Handcuffs.

What happened to that?

It is not a crime to defend yourself against unjust accusations and an illegal investigation in search of a crime that was never committed.

Can you show me in The Mueller Report where beating Hillary Clinton's Ass in the 2016 Election is "Obstruction of Justice?"

I would admit it was Obstruction of Hillary Clinton's Corrupt Russian Owned Fat Ass sitting in The Oval Office, but other than that....

A big fat Nothingburger.

Kinda like your life.
He said there was no evidence to show trump didn't obstruct and that he didn't seek indictment himself because a sitting president can't be indicted

Pretty much justifies the Congress to launch their own investigations into the matter.

There doesn't have to be evidence Trump didn't obstruct. There has to be evidence he did. Minus that, he's clear. Now, why do you think Congress is going to do a better job than Mueller did?

WHY are these Lib Tards so uneducated.

Maybe that is why they always ask for The "D"

They are just dumb whores.

I bet you had a lot of papers that were graded F or worse. You are dumber than Joe Biden.

Sorry Putin Pole Smoker. Since you are a Mental Midget, with a tiny dick, and a poor grasp of The English Language, let me set you straight, dingle berry picker.

"High Crimes and Misdeameanors"

Ring a Bell, Clown?

That means you have to have a factual basis to initiate investigations in to crimes which can lead to impeachable offenses.

That was what The Mueller Report was supposed to do.

You got a big fat NOTHING.

No High Crimes

No Misdemeanors.
And the AG said no crime

Obstruction of Justice.

What happened to that?

A big fat Nothingburger.

Kinda like your life.

They can’t be honest

Obstruction of Justice.

What happened to that?

A big fat Nothingburger.

Kinda like your life.

Where our lib friends are miscalculating is their thought that "impeachment" is a winning issue for them in 2020 and beyond.

When the voters are sealed in the voting cubicles, most will be thinking about how the parties' programs will affect them. Impeaching a president does nothing for them.

The Dems need to campaign on the New Green Deal, higher taxes, reparations, socialized medicine, etc. One, this is what the people want to hear during a campaign, what the candidates want to do about policy. This is where Clinton screwed up in 2016. A billion dollars of hate ads against Trump, nary a word about her policies if elected. Second, if the D's did campaign on the issues, and actually won, they would actually have a mandate

Obstruction of Justice.

What happened to that?

A big fat Nothingburger.

Kinda like your life.

Where our lib friends are miscalculating is their thought that "impeachment" is a winning issue for them in 2020 and beyond.

When the voters are sealed in the voting cubicles, most will be thinking about how the parties' programs will affect them. Impeaching a president does nothing for them.

The Dems need to campaign on the New Green Deal, higher taxes, reparations, socialized medicine, etc. One, this is what the people want to hear during a campaign, what the candidates want to do about policy. This is where Clinton screwed up in 2016. A billion dollars of hate ads against Trump, nary a word about her policies if elected. Second, if the D's did campaign on the issues, and actually won, they would actually have a mandate
Why would someone vote for someone who would spy on them?

Obstruction of Justice.

What happened to that?

A big fat Nothingburger.

Kinda like your life.

The Congress has an action (impeachment) against a sitting president, if the evidence warrants it; whereas a Special Counsel has none since a sitting president can't be indicted. Mueller's investigation is left wide open, neither confirming obstruction nor eliminating it. It's up to the Congress now to sort it out.

Mueller agrees with the 720 Republican and Democratic former federal prosecutors that actually read Mueller's Report that agree, that Trump only escaped the criminal charges of Obstruction of Justice because of the Judicial Department does not allow an indictment of a sitting president.
It's that simple and facts are facts.

Wow, they were able to find a whole 720 out of the TENS OF THOUSANDS of federal prosecutors. Seems like a very tiny number when that fact is known, doesn't it. They couldn't even get ONE PERCENT of the federal prosecutors to come down on their side. That, is what we call an epic fail.

Tens of thousands!!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
In the US, there are 93 U.S. Attorney offices,each office as one US Attorney, this means there are 93 Federal Prosecutors across the US at one time.
Those who signed the statement, all 720 were firmer US Attorneys, thus the 720 versus 93.
I think you should try to do research before you make comments, that only embarrass yourself.

In 2024.

Obstruction of Justice.
I do agree he obstructed, or did not help further along, a railroading.

"*Mueller steps up to podium

*taps mic *clears throat

Mueller: We can’t not not prove that a hot dog is not not a sandwich.

*walks away from podium"

In 2024.

Obstruction of Justice.
I do agree he obstructed, or did not help further along, a railroading.
I don't believe he's guilty of obstruction.

Forum List

Back