Mexican president compares Trump rhetoric to Hitler and Mussolini

Disagree = Hitler.

Very intellectual. We must respect his opinion. Got it.

When do we throw in racist? Seems a bit overdue. In for a penny, in for a pound. Go full retard while you're at it.

12802845_10156659485595565_2551818851045006978_n.jpg

I'm sure all you on the left would be posting this they were saying it about, Obama, Hillary or Bernie. you leftist are the most UnAmercian, intolerant and nasty to post this as if we are suppose to care.
he can come over and round up all his citizens here ILLEGALLY he doesn't like who the President will be and then go to hell.

If he is so worried about a "Hitler" coming to power in the US, then maybe he should take steps to stop his people from coming to America and even take steps to help those that are here escape back to safety.

Or, if not, than admit he is a lying piece of shit.

Instructive how the Rumpbots always get immediately emotional. Belies the foundation of their worship.

I'm sure all you on the left would be posting this they were saying it about, Obama, Hillary or Bernie. you leftist are the most UnAmercian, intolerant and nasty to post this as if we are suppose to care.

Obviously a post loaded up with that many emotive adjectives is one that "doesn't care". :lmao:

If he is so worried about a "Hitler" coming to power in the US, then maybe he should take steps to stop his people from coming to America and even take steps to help those that are here escape back to safety.

Instructive how the Rumpbots always get immediately emotional. Belies the foundation of their worship.

I'm pissed that a nation that the leader of a nation that is such a bad neighbor thinks he has a right to complain about our leader.

And I note that you didn't address my point.

If he is so worried about a "Hitler" perhaps winning, why isn't he busting his ass to get his citizens to safety?

Answer: Because he is a lying piece of shit.

I'm pissed that a nation that the leader of a nation that is such a bad neighbor thinks he has a right to complain about our leader.

If he is so worried about a "Hitler" perhaps winning, why isn't he busting his ass to get his citizens to safety?

Perhaps when and if the time comes ---- he will.
You're projecting fantasies again. This is the present. You know, the place where Donald T. Rump is a blusterfluffing blowhard private citizen. Keep those fantasies contained to the poster on your bedroom wall.

Big big difference here. Them white mf's may think this is a Hitler moment, but nigga's and Latino's ain't gonna be these passive do what the fuck you want to us Jews of the past. Pushing a lone black woman does make a mf' tough, it makes you look like wuss...now shoving a 300 pound nigga, now that's another story and doing it without a fuckin badge. Now that's tough mf.

he can come over and round up all his citizens here ILLEGALLY he doesn't like who the President will be and then go to hell.

can you please translate

Perhaps when and if the time comes ---- he will.
You're projecting fantasies again. This is the present. You know, the place where Donald T. Rump is a blusterfluffing blowhard private citizen. Keep those fantasies contained to the poster on your bedroom wall.

No, he won't.

He will instead do what he can to keep his citizens here in the US because he knows that the worst that Trump is going to do is send his citizens home.

The only people living in a fantasy are those that are pretending that Trump=Hitler.

View attachment 66309

He's for America, NOT other countries that are RAPING US!
Not only does men like Trump PROVIDE THE LUBRICANT FOR RAPE, they're the one's who make Mexico and China possible. What about this can't you mindless shit for brains fucks comprehend??? I mean you people are just too gotdamned dumb for fuckin words. Ask Trump if he's so fuckin Pro American Labor, why are his apparel lines STILL BEING MANUFACTORED OVER THERE?????? You people have got to someday come to understand, the man your holding up as a hero, has sold you down the drain like all of corporate america has done...The reason he will NEVER RELEASE HIS TAXES, IS BECAUSE LIKE CORPORATE AMERICA...WITH HILLARY LEADING THE WAY...THEY DON'T PAY ANY AND ITS THE LITTLE PEOPLE, YOU AND ME, THAT DOES.....AGAIN, stop with the ignorance and get a clue, you mindless moron

Forum List

Back