Mia Love sets liberal media straight: Race had nothing to do with her getting elected

Ravi and PMH are dead wrong about Mia. A neat lady, real, and when they accuse her of being a token they are outing their own racism.

Ah, Ravi the Raving Lunatic is just frantically searching for reasons to hate her. She doesn't have a (D) beside her name. Therefore Ravi the Raving Lunatic must manufacture reasons to hate her. The kid's whacked. Period, end of story.

We all believe that you are weird and have no cred, Paulitician. You can't prove what you are saying above, so you are lying again. I will not allow folks like you to damage the GOP without outing you as the fake you certainly are on the Board.

odd, you've made two wild accusations about me in this thread and yet you can't prove what you said, so you are lying again.

oh the irony that is fakey

We all believe that you are weird and have no cred, Paulitician. You can't prove what you are saying above, so you are lying again. I will not allow folks like you to damage the GOP without outing you as the fake you certainly are on the Board.
In that party she is a token. It wouldn't matter if she could give a Jesus a run for his money, she's a house ******, literally.

will luddly be along and proclaim that a liberal told the truth?

Funny how liberals are always so focused on race that they claim it's the reason why people get rejected or elected. They can't fathom why some people focus on the more important things about a person, like ideology. The media still pushes the notion that people disagree with Obama because of race and not his liberal views. They think that Mia Love got elected because of her race and not her Republican views.

It seems pretty obvious to most intelligent individuals that Republicans support Republican candidates and reject Democrat candidates. How hard it is to understand? Apparently, some find it difficult and think that everything revolves around skin color or gender. All it proves is that the left does put race or gender on top of the list for why they support certain people. To them, ideology doesn't enter the equation. Will they ever get it? It's the issues, stupid, and not race that brings on support or opposition.

Of course, the left criticizes Carson and Cain for being black Republicans. They don't specify which issues they disagree with and always throw their political correctness aside and attack them based on the color of the skin. They also step away from PC when it comes to Republican women and lower themselves to vulgar remarks when bashing Republican women. For them, it's all about believing that women and blacks are supposed to think a certain way and they can't accept that people can believe anything different than other blacks.

It's so telling about the mindset of liberals. Color should tell them all they need know about a person as far as they are concerned.

They tried to apply that to Mia Love and assume that she's merely a token and there couldn't possibly be another reason why Republicans would show such support. That is how they think and it is just plain wrong.

"‘[F]irst of all, what we need to mention here is that this had nothing to do with race. Understand that Utahans have made a statement that they’re not interested in dividing Americans based on race or gender, that they want to make sure that they are electing people who are honest and who have integrity,’ Love said. ‘That’s really what made history here. It’s that race, gender, had nothing to do with it, principles had everything to do with it.’"
Michaela Periera challenged Love on that statement, asking whether her support had something to do with the fact that people want everyone to have a "fair shot at getting a seat at the table." Still, Love held strong:

"I wasn’t elected because of the color of my skin. I wasn’t elected because of my gender. I was elected because of the solutions that I put at the table."

Love’s constituents know that her race and her gender won’t change anything about their district – but her values and principles will.
I don't agree, this just shows that the GOP will vote for a black candidate, just because they're black too

The only difference is the motivation.

The Democrats elected Obama to continue to feel like they're not bigots.

The Republicans elected Love to stop feeling like they're bigots

Thank you for showing us that you subversives are such racists... because she is a Republican, she has no brain, according to you, and if that black isn't on THE PLANTATION, she becomes "Uncle Tom".... You pond scum continue to fuck up and let your true emotions out... DemocRATS, the party of the KKK!
I can always tell when someone thought church was a good replacement for school, and Fox News was a good replacement for college.

People retarded enough to confuse the KKK with the modern Democratic party

Ravi and PMH are dead wrong about Mia. A neat lady, real, and when they accuse her of being a token they are outing their own racism.

Ah, Ravi the Raving Lunatic is just frantically searching for reasons to hate her. She doesn't have a (D) beside her name. Therefore Ravi the Raving Lunatic must manufacture reasons to hate her. The kid's whacked. Period, end of story.

i noticed you and jake both just put 'paint my house' words into ravi's mouth... :eusa_liar:

i noticed you and jake both just put 'paint my house' words into ravi's mouth... :eusa_liar:

Nah, Ravi the Raving Lunatic is frantically manufacturing reasons to hate the woman. She doesn't have that (D) beside her name. That freaks Ravi the Raving Lunatic out. She's very simple-minded that way. And of course the kid's whacked too.

My God.....

I was hoping the senate victory would kind of soothe the battered pride of the GOP and Fox News.

They've been licking their wounds from all the supreme court decision they've lost in the last few years, and of course the humiliating Obama re-election.

But they've turned into rabid monsters.

Geeze...breathe a little.

They're going to be spending all thier time talking about abortion, gay marriage, and contraception if they don't just settle down.

ADHD is everywhere

My God.....

I was hoping the senate victory would kind of soothe the battered pride of the GOP and Fox News.

They've been licking their wounds from all the supreme court decision they've lost in the last few years, and of course the humiliating Obama re-election.

They're going to be spending all thier time talking about abortion, gay marriage, and contraception if they don't just settle down.

ADHD is everywhere

Gee, another Democrat who hates Fox News and Republicans. How original. Haven't heard that before.

My God.....

ADHD is everywhere

They've been takin' it where the sun don't shine from their Dem Senate "colleagues" for 6 long years. It's only human nature to wanna give some back.

My God.....

ADHD is everywhere

They've been takin' it where the sun don't shine from their Dem Senate "colleagues" for 6 long years. It's only human nature to wanna give some back.
I'm not talking about the senators, I'm talking about righties on this site.

My God.....

Not what your post said:
"I was hoping the senate victory would kind of soothe the battered pride of the GOP and Fox News."

My God.....

Not what your post said:
"I was hoping the senate victory would kind of soothe the battered pride of the GOP and Fox News."
Sorry, I failed to preface the second sentence with "righty posters on this site", as opposed to "They've"

Now that you know who I was talking about, anything else to say?

Won't it be nice when the democrat party enters the 21st century and the discribtion of Love will be Republican not black Republican?

What is so damn amazing is how the democrats are trying, not all democrats, to still paint the Republican party as racist old men......they do this with Reid and Pelosi as their leaders, too funny.

Will Republicans do the same?

Why would a freshman congresswoman from Utah be getting so much coverage from the right wing media if not for her color? Why did she get so many political contributions from outside her state? What about her political positions is so unique that she gets more coverage on right wing media than other Republican congressmen?

More coverage than other republican congressmen ? Who are you speaking about when you say this ?
If she does, then It's all because she is living proof as well as so many other black republicans that the left is once again proved to be lying if they suggest to anyone that blacks or black women etc. can't have a seat at the table also as a republican in the republican party.

It's about qualifications and character, so when are people like you going to finally learn that in life ? I mean the left wants to create this idea or perception that blacks aren't allowed in the halls of anything where whitey is a majority of or has any power within, and they also like moving the goal post as to where that power is or where it may be in which they deem it to be at any given opportunistic time period to use against them. They want Americans to THINK that the repubs are always holding blacks or others out of their club, but it's a lie.. To debunk this ideology or attitude born of lies, is to sing to the heavens like they do when ever an American black person, or an American Korean person, American Chinese, and on and on it all goes is being rewarded as to their achievements in life as it should be, and they are then welcomed into the clubhouse of graduates, intellectuals, hard workers, tradesmen/tradeswomen, skilled journeymen, politicians, governors, officials and etc. You see it is all because of their achievements, and their character and/or any of their other attributes in which their levels of professionalism is gauged by, and then it is these in which they are graded by being based upon these things, and not upon their skin color or gender in life as the left would have people believe. The left creates the up beat reaction of the repubs when a person of color joins them, because according to the left the person of color should never join them, and if they do then they are to be attacked along with the repubs once this take place or is found to be the case.

Forum List

Back