Michelle and Jackie Similar?

I am still waiting for those running down the First Lady for her looks and her clothing to put their own glamor pics up for comparison. As far as personality clase, well...they've already shown their own "class". :eusa_whistle:

They don't have to put up their own glamor pictures because no one has described them as glamorous. No one takes their picture and airbrushes it on the cover of Vogue to browbeat the public into imagining glamor where none exist. The first cow DOES. Once you demand your face be slapped in front of the public that's when you can be rightly exposed for having a face like an orc and justification for being called "scoop jaw".

Nice excuse. Now post your pics, "Classy" "lady".

5-Michelle Obama – USA

Mrs. Obama is most certainly beautiful. She possesses a type of beauty that you don’t see too often. A powerful, loving, strong willed, self-assured woman. Many will look up to her.

We know Michelle is insanely stylish. Even though she’s not a supermodel, she’s probably the most attractive first lady we’ve had since Jackie O.—who was rather “interesting-looking” herself.

From Mrs. President to casual Michelle to party girl to queen of the night, the current First lady seems to be showing off a fashion sense which has class, variety, personality and many followers: A fashionable woman with a modern approach to dressing, the “new Mrs. O” blends pieces from high-end designers, leaving behind the power suits that were fitting for the first part of her career, Michelle Obama’s new look is a softer approach to style that perfectly suits her stately role.

It is a rare accolade for a political spouse, but Michelle made it on to celebrity magazine People’s annual list of the world’s 100 most beautiful people.

Legendary model Iman said in an interview,“Mrs. Obama’s looks and beauty is the type that when you get older you just get better looking with age.”

Essence included her on its 2006 list of 25 of the World’s Most Inspiring Women, and 02138 featured her in a collection of the most prominent Harvard Alumni.

7 Most Beautiful First Ladies - TheRichest

This was even back in 2011 when she was heavier.

2D9814348-131129-whtree-tease.blocks_desktop_small.jpg

The whole family is so elegant, classy, stylish and beautiful.

Lovely.

I am still waiting for those running down the First Lady for her looks and her clothing to put their own glamor pics up for comparison. As far as personality clase, well...they've already shown their own "class". :eusa_whistle:

They don't have to put up their own glamor pictures because no one has described them as glamorous. No one takes their picture and airbrushes it on the cover of Vogue to browbeat the public into imagining glamor where none exist. The first cow DOES. Once you demand your face be slapped in front of the public that's when you can be rightly exposed for having a face like an orc and justification for being called "scoop jaw".

First and foremost - nobody here is a FLOTUS. So bodecea will have to wait until anybody becomes one to discuss our pictures.
Until then we can mock Michelle's lack of class and ugliness as much as we feel like it - thanks to our First Amendment right and the obama worshipers will have to deal with it . Don't want to be discussed? Don't become a public person. Period.

First and foremost - nobody here is a FLOTUS. So bodecea will have to wait until anybody becomes one to discuss our pictures.
Until then we can mock Michelle's lack of class and ugliness as much as we feel like it - thanks to our First Amendment right and the obama worshipers will have to deal with it . Don't want to be discussed? Don't become a public person. Period.

Just put your picture up so we can critique you. You don't have to be a First Lady to take a little scrutiny.

You're so harsh with the First Lady, I'm sure you can take it.

You just need to accept it. Republican women are just not very good looking, sorry about your luck. The Obamas can't live up to the myth but they're still quite beautiful.

no, I do not. You are an idiot if you think I would really consider some obsure site's list as an alpha and omega.:cuckoo:

Leftards are really unable to think for themselves and need somebody to compose the "list" so they can be brainwashed in the needed direction :lol:

and the obama-president is a good looking guy, but Michelle is just a tad less ugly than Eleanor Roosevelt.
However, she has uglier soul - and that is showing :D

Don't hate her because she's beautiful and smart. I don't hate Republican First Ladies, they just don't measure up. I let it go at that.

I couldn't care less about her ugliness and lack of class or elegance. women of no class;like our present flotus, have no appeal for me.
Laura Bush is way smarter and classy. Gosh, even Barbara Bush looks better than Michelle - she is a grandmother, of course, but at least she has CLASS, which MO lacks entirely.

But you can bow at Michelle's airbrushed portrait - it does not hurt ME :lol:

Lovely.

Let's see, there's a dog, a horse's ass, and some others. Hard to tell which is which. :lol:

the older daughter is a nice girl. she is not a picture of beauty( she needs some maxillo-facial surgery), but she obviously lacks her mother's nasty interior and carries herself with much more class, although she is simply a teenager.

Nice dodge there, "classy" "lady". :D

I am a classy lady. And when I will become a FLOTUS you will be able to sharpen your teeth on my pictures. Until then - STFU and enjoy our mocking of your ugly idol :D

Last edited:

Lovely.

Let's see, there's a dog, a horse's ass, and some others. Hard to tell which is which. :lol:

the older daughter is a nice girl. she is not a picture of beauty( she needs some maxillo-facial surgery), but she obviously lacks her mother's nasty interior and carries herself with much more class, although she is simply a teenager.

That's her younger daughter and her kids are very fashion conscience. They really are nice girls, smart and will be very successful.

Lovely.

Um, I wish I looked even half as elegant as this as a teenager.

121107%5C1C4652609-pb-121107-obama-kids-ps3.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

110912-politics-barack-obama-malia-obama-growing-up.jpg

That's her younger daughter and her kids are very fashion conscience. They really are nice girls, smart and will be very successful.

I know that's the younger. I am not talking about HER.

fashion conscience means shit if somebody does not have class and elegance.
Like Michelle or Kardashian, what's her name?

The older daughter has a classy demeanor - for now. What will ensue next is hard to predict.

you don't know are they smart ( the kids) or not. and predicting their future at this stage is useless. I hope they have a nice life, but power and money are not necessarily the best spell in that direction.

I think you are confusing elegance with abilities. One can look elegant and being dressed not by the top designers. And vice verse.
However, the older daughter does look good and presents herself well.
The younger one is just a kid.

I think you are confusing elegance with abilities. One can look elegant and being dressed not by the top designers. And vice verse.
However, the older daughter does look good and presents herself well.
The younger one is just a kid.

No, I don't think I am confusing those two things.

121107%5C1C4652609-pb-121107-obama-kids-ps3.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

110912-politics-barack-obama-malia-obama-growing-up.jpg
It's a very nice family; there's no doubt about it. All the criticism is based on partisanship and other prejudices..... If this family were white and conservative and looked the same, dressed the same, took the same vacations, etc., the right would be heralding them as the perfect first family--good parents, good kids, nice pets, a stylish first lady, etc. It's all about personal hatred and not about reality at all.

Nice dodge there, "classy" "lady". :D

I am a classy lady. And when I will become a FLOTUS you will be able to sharpen your teeth on my pictures. Until then - STFU and enjoy our mocking of your ugly idol :D

I don't think you're classy at all saying all of this crappy stuff about the First Family. The opposite is true. I get that you guys are unhappy with your own lot in life but it's really getting pathetic on your part.

Jackie has nothing on this family and to be sure, she would LOVE them. So would her husband.

Forum List

Back