Michelle Obama: Blacks have been 'frustrated and invisible' for 'decades'

This woman is absolutely consumed by skin color.

That's why race-bait blogs and barcalounger internet message board wags have to immediately get online and put words in her mouth that were never there. Like here today, like the museum yesterday. Damn the facts --- feed the meme.

Because Ignorance is Strength. :salute:

:rolleyes:

That's why race-bait blogs and barcalounger internet message board wags have to immediately get online and put words in her mouth that were never there. Feed the meme.

The woman is absolutely consumed by skin color.

Multiple examples, none of them are happening in a vacuum.

Last edited:
She's right.

Unless you're a Black guy on the street, no one notices you. No one cares.

The big crime these days is Black While Walking.
Moved to Harlem or east St. Louis Luddy. Go ahead and see how long you live.

My daughter ( just turned 19 ) has been living in Harlem for almost a year now. Not even a single near death experience. Don't live your life in fear, dummy.

Yeah.........
The Harlem gentrification From black to white - New African Magazine

Will someone remind her that the first family of the USA is BLACK? WTF is wrong with that woman?

Michelle Obama Blacks have been frustrated and invisible for decades WashingtonExaminer.com

First Lady Michelle Obama urged students at Tuskegee University, a historically black university in Alabama, to remain involved in civic life during a time of tension regarding race relations across the country.

At the school's commencement address, the First Lady listed scenarios in which African-Americans feel they encounter systemic discrimination, such as "nagging worries that you're going to get stopped or pulled over for absolutely no reason." She said those feelings are "real," but disengaging is not an option.
Michelle is mistaken...OJ made a big impression on America.

She whined at Tuskeegee University how she gets daily slights because she's black.

Blacks go through life bitching instead of doing something to improve themselves. Kind of pathetic.

I think you're wrong on this, politicians and 'race leaders' are the ones making excuses. One thing Carson has right is that the real cause of the break up of the black family, was the government programs coming out of the Great Society. While 'well intended' there were intrinsic provisos that made single parents to get more reinforcement.

That's why race-bait blogs and barcalounger internet message board wags have to immediately get online and put words in her mouth that were never there. Feed the meme.

Nope. This board isn't a vacuum at all. It's an echo chamber. Part of the larger echo-ring of blogosphere fabrication machine dedicated to the manufacture of bullshit. At least it's 100% Made in Murka!

And that's exactly why every time I demand a quote documenting it, they run away, back to the machine to churn more bullshit.

Unfortunately it ain't selling. :(

Nope. This board isn't a vacuum at all. It's an echo chamber. Part of the larger echo-ring of blogosphere fabrication machine dedicated to the manufacture of bullshit. At least it's 100% Made in Murka!

And that's exactly why every time I demand a quote documenting it, they run away, back to the machine to churn more bullshit.

Someone like you certainly isn't going to agree, no doubt about that.

Someone like you certainly isn't going to agree, no doubt about that.

And every time I ask for documentation and get crickets, that's confirmed. :thup:

Pogo's Law: If you can't articulate your point --- you ain't got one.

If it weren't for the shitstorm surrounding Ferguson, none of this would have come to light. In other words, the everyday problems black folks faced with police would be what, invisible? Unknown? Seems like a reasonable statement to me. But I'm not trying to ignore the obvious.

Ferguson Mo. Police Chief Resigns Following Justice Department Report The Two-Way NPR

Do tell. Ferguson brought what to light?

Apparently nothing in your mind.
Department of Justice report on the Ferguson Mo. Police Department - Washington Post

th
th
th
th
th
th

famous black peole - Yahoo Image Search Results

typing here so everyone knows it's not a blank posting

At least one of those is a foreigner (I have no idea who the last image is) but you see that second guy?

Jackie Robinson.

First black player in baseball? Nope. Nor does MLB put it that way. They're careful about that. They tell us he "broke the color line".

What was the color line? The "gentlemen's agreement" that kept black players out of the game for six decades before Robinson.

The first black player was actually Moses Walker in the 1880s. After that baseball closed ranks and kept black players......

-- all together now...

INVISIBLE.
FOR DECADES.

dumbass.gif
it's not happening now you lying fucking pile of shit hack fuck

that's the fucking point you fucking retard

mrs obama is nothing but a pile of shit racist, and she's supported by America hating filth like you

What the fuck does "for decades" mean on your planet Sparky? "Happening now?"

If "happening now" is the point how come you've got images up there from 40, 60 years ago?

dumbass.gif
2 are today
one died a decade ago
the rest, well dumb ass, it shows what she said, and you think, are complete and utter lies.

if you don't get it now, you are to leftist to learn.

th
th
th
th
th
th

At least one of those is a foreigner (I have no idea who the last image is) but you see that second guy?

Jackie Robinson.

First black player in baseball? Nope. Nor does MLB put it that way. They're careful about that. They tell us he "broke the color line".

What was the color line? The "gentlemen's agreement" that kept black players out of the game for six decades before Robinson.

The first black player was actually Moses Walker in the 1880s. After that baseball closed ranks and kept black players......

-- all together now...

INVISIBLE.
FOR DECADES.

dumbass.gif

mrs obama is nothing but a pile of shit racist, and she's supported by America hating filth like you

If "happening now" is the point how come you've got images up there from 40, 60 years ago?

dumbass.gif
2 are today
one died a decade ago
the rest, well dumb ass, it shows what she said, and you think, are complete and utter lies.

Does it now. Even though you're completely unable to quote something to back it up. Again. Same inability over and over, expecting different results.

Maybe you're "to [sic] to learn".

th
th
th
th
th
th

Jackie Robinson.

-- all together now...

INVISIBLE.
FOR DECADES.

dumbass.gif

dumbass.gif
2 are today
one died a decade ago

Does it now. Even though you're completely unable to quote something to back it up. Again. Same inability over and over, expecting different results.

quote something?

:rofl:

leftist quack needs a link to facts since he can't see the facts for himself.

whatever you do, don't think for yourself or you will become conservative and have to do it all the time

Jackie Robinson.

-- all together now...

INVISIBLE.
FOR DECADES.

dumbass.gif

dumbass.gif
2 are today
one died a decade ago

quote something?

whatever you do, don't think for yourself or you will become conservative and have to do it all the time

I don't know from ducks but what I need is some way for you to substantiate your point. Which you can't find.

So your answer is "I don't know".

Well I don't either.

Dismissed.

If they want the business communities attention...Well, they better stop rioting, sacking, looting and destroying them.

Maybe get a education and be a decent human being for once.

"They" ?
All
blacks do that, huh?

dumbass.gif
No, Ben Carson didn't but you think he is an uncle tom.

Link to my post about Ben Carson saying that?

Link to any of my posts mentioning Ben Carson at all??

I'll wait.

dumbass.gif
2 are today
one died a decade ago

quote something?

I don't know from ducks but what I need is some way for you to substantiate your point. Which you can't find.

So your answer is "I don't know".

Well I don't either.

Dismissed.
I explained it to you and said you were to leftist to learn and I was right.

you can't think for yourself, therefore you cannot learn.

Forum List

Back