Michelle Obama praised for style, warmth in China

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
I'm wondering out loud if Michelle would someday consider running for POTUS. Just food for thought boys and girls.

Michelle Obama praised for style, warmth in China - CBS News

BEIJING -- U.S. first lady Michelle Obama brought the importance of education to the foreground on Sunday on the third day of a visit to China, where she has won praise for her approachability and admiration for her comments supporting freedom of speech.

I'm wondering out loud if Michelle would someday consider running for POTUS. Just food for thought boys and girls.

BEIJING -- U.S. first lady Michelle Obama brought the importance of education to the foreground on Sunday on the third day of a visit to China, where she has won praise for her approachability and admiration for her comments supporting freedom of speech.

She was praised by some flunky somewhere. What a joke. And you're paying for her China vacation. With mom and the kids.
I have no doubt she will be urged to run so Obama can serve a third term. Perhaps he will be her Veep.

I'm wondering out loud if you own a lot of stock in Kool Aid.

She can if she wants to if her policies are as liberal as her husbands I won't be supporting her. I wonder how long it will take before someone accuses me of being racist for this stance?

She was praised by some flunky somewhere. What a joke. And you're paying for her China vacation. With mom and the kids.
I have no doubt she will be urged to run so Obama can serve a third term. Perhaps he will be her Veep.

Paying for her China vacation with pleasure. Imagine... Hillary for the next 8 years following Obama and then, Michelle for another 8 years behind that. WOW!

Paying for her China vacation with pleasure. Imagine... Hillary for the next 8 years following Obama and then, Michelle for another 8 years behind that. WOW!

OK you dont drink the Kool Aid. You must be mainlining it.

I'm wondering out loud if you own a lot of stock in Kool Aid.

About as much stock as you own in TEA I'll warrant.

OK you dont drink the Kool Aid. You must be mainlining it.

th

She can if she wants to if her policies are as liberal as her husbands I won't be supporting her. I wonder how long it will take before someone accuses me of being racist for this stance?

Why would you be called "racist" for that?

Probably because more than a few times people have claimed those who oppose Obama's policies are because of racism so it's safe to say the same accusations would be made for opposing Michelle.

Sad that some who consider themselves patriots cannot take pride in the positive impact our brilliant and beautiful 1st lady continues to make abroad..especially in nations critical to our economic well being...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sad that some who consider themselves patriots cannot take pride in the positive impact our brilliant and beautiful 1st lady continues to make abroad..especially in nations critical to our economic well being...

Remind of what positive impact has been made by the most narcissistic first lady in history, spending millions of taxpayer dollars on yet another trip for her, her kids and now her mom.

If Mrs. BO were an R, you would be buying the media condemnation of her for her lavish spending of tax payer dollars...and her lavish trips.

But since she is a D and there is no media condemnation, its all good.

The hypocrisy is truly amazing.

Why would you be called "racist" for that?

Probably because more than a few times people have claimed those who oppose Obama's policies are because of racism so it's safe to say the same accusations would be made for opposing Michelle.

Awwwwww. You poor, poor guy! Do you think you can recover?

Why does this world need a another racist POTUS?

-Geaux

Food for thought? Beware of the potential heartburn and/or choking and gagging.

She is not too willing to be approached by the press, is she now?

Racist.

Oh, and misogynist. :lol:

Forum List

Back