Miley is Wildley at VMA's

I meant to. OMG, just looking at recent pictures makes me want to vomit. The hair, the anorexic figure, the disgusting tats. Revolting. She looks like some kind of 80's punk rock whore meets Lady Gag Me.

:eusa_shifty:

miley-cyrus-performance-at-mtv-vma-2013-2223066jpg-119a8a0159dd5c24.jpg

I admit, the Granny Underwear was off-putting.

Yeah, I agree.

She might have been sexy if she had some boobs or wore some teeny tiny lacy panties.

I blame Justin Bieber:

Justin-Bieber-and-Miley-Cyrus-500x370.jpg

What a fucking slut. I can't believe I'm even participating in this conversation. Americans are stupid. Beyond belief revolting.

Did you people have an aneurysm all those years Lil Kim graced the grammy's in pasties? Or Rose Mcgowan showed up with her full bare ass hanging out? :lol:

is this a new look for Miley or is it just another destructive former Disney star? Miley Cyrus is no longer a family friendly star. from her own TV show on Disney to dancing in a skin color bikini at MTV's VMAs.

I feel MTV should be fined for this smut that was shown on their show. They knew the dance performance before hand. they did have dress rehearsals correct?

But are we really shocked by what she did? you can see what Brittany Spears, Madonna, Lady Gaga, and others have done before her. If there was not any kind of shock with in the show we would of thought it was odd.

I read a great article from Nancy French a NYT Best-Selling Author. called "The sad, boring fall of Miley Cyrus" that she wrote for Rare.us and it has been just that. The sad boring fall...

Oh she is just being Miley... :cuckoo:
We are about to go to war with Syria and the media is more concerned of a kid ( i know she is 20 but doesnt act like it ) and he antics. NO ONE Cares about Miley except the media

Bread and circuses, the age old panacea used by the ruling class to distract the sheeple from what is about to befall them.

Just in case you were wondering:

tumblr_ms5opkvyjf1qzwh14o2_500.gif

:eusa_eh:
Personally, I'm having a problem believing her tongue has not been photoshopped.

My wife was like "get your tongue back in your mouth woman". :lol:

Someone need to photoshop Gene Simmon's head onto that GIF...

simmons.jpg

is this a new look for Miley or is it just another destructive former Disney star? Miley Cyrus is no longer a family friendly star. from her own TV show on Disney to dancing in a skin color bikini at MTV's VMAs.

I feel MTV should be fined for this smut that was shown on their show. They knew the dance performance before hand. they did have dress rehearsals correct?

But are we really shocked by what she did? you can see what Brittany Spears, Madonna, Lady Gaga, and others have done before her. If there was not any kind of shock with in the show we would of thought it was odd.

I read a great article from Nancy French a NYT Best-Selling Author. called "The sad, boring fall of Miley Cyrus" that she wrote for Rare.us and it has been just that. The sad boring fall...

Oh she is just being Miley... :cuckoo:

She would have to pay Playboy to be in their magazine.

Forum List

Back