Militray service and politics

Jughead, I said Jimmy Carter served a short stint in the military and it didn't make him competent as CINC.

You and your butt buddy ran with that as if I was trashing his military service. I said he served a short time based on my experience in the military. I have more years and medals in the military than Jimmy bucktooth Carter.

Now, you're claiming I didn't serve...what a joke. Oh, don't even claim to be a Vet or whatever if you think each service doesn't have their viewpoint of other services. You're a fraud claiming otherwise.

Sure, jughead.

You.

I am not interested in speaking with GB. The guy is a flake.

You see...first you criticized Carter for his tenure in the military.....the man was a loser as a President....but if you were truly military, you would know that whereas we rib each other while active....meaning the branches rib each other....we recognize the bond...
and we doint outright criticize the tenure or the quality of a brother (or sister).

Then you call me jughead.....that too is taboo when no longer active.....not taboo...just not done.

So you are a flake..a phoney.....you are no more military than Mickey Mouse.

Wow, an academy grad. :eusa_whistle:

I actually attended a college ranked higher than any academy and did ROTC there, a more well rounded experience to become an officer. I did do SERE school at an Academy for "fun" one summer. :eusa_whistle:

I have more years, more medals, etc than Jimmy bucktooth Carter.

Again, you don't even know its "SEALs" among your lie about being a swabbie.

Carter was an Academy grad (ring knocker) and one of Rickover's first hand picked Nuc Officers.

And you?

bragging about your medals huh....

And there ya go.

Ah, heavens, here we go with the ricky ranger rumble.

Next we will be hearing about blue light and delta force.

The irony is that we have veterans who were careerists, officers and warrants and NCOs, rangers and airborne and green beanies and all sorts of specialities, and we have to listen to his stupidity.

sure, jughead.

you.

I am not interested in speaking with gb. The guy is a flake.

you see...first you criticized carter for his tenure in the military.....the man was a loser as a president....but if you were truly military, you would know that whereas we rib each other while active....meaning the branches rib each other....we recognize the bond...
And we doint outright criticize the tenure or the quality of a brother (or sister).

+1

Fuckin' A.

Last edited:
Yep jughead.....Jimmy bucktooth Carter has less, you too most likely. :eusa_whistle:

I actually attended a college ranked higher than any academy and did ROTC there, a more well rounded experience to become an officer. I did do SERE school at an Academy for "fun" one summer. :eusa_whistle:

Carter was an Academy grad (ring knocker) and one of Rickover's first hand picked Nuc Officers.

And you?

And there ya go.

The only place Kerry might carry shrapnel is in his butt. He took advantage of "three Hearts and you are out" by recommending himself for two Purple Hearts for band-aids and a third when he wounded himself because he stood too close to a grenade that he threw it at a sack of rice. Kerry is a disgrace and a symbol of that 1% of officers who dishonored the service.

Um....people don't recommend themselves for Purple Hearts. Thanks for playing.

Actually...CO's do.

Exactly. I do not believe Kerry was his own CO recommending himself. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Show us where (D) has been off limits. I'm curious to see.

Bill Clinton (D) - legally dodged service, bringing his non service up, off-limits.
GWB (R) - Served, his service was attacked.

Very well. Now, Soggy, show me where it was off limits for you to refer to Bill Clinton legally dodging service.

What I really disliked about the 2004 election was the swift operations against Bush and Kerry, outright lies told by people who did not give a darn about country or honor, only about politics and majorities. Absolute slime on both sides of that.

See how much they respect heroic military service?

I think the attacks on Kerry's service were shameful. There was no way that man should have been President, but he did volunteer to serve and put himself in harm's way repeatedly. That aspect of his life should be honored and respected. The attacks on Kerry's service betray more about the character of his assassins than him.

The way Kerry behaved after his service is fair game.

yup

Fair game to the lies of scumbags like Corsi?

Jughead, I said Jimmy Carter served a short stint in the military and it didn't make him competent as CINC.

You and your butt buddy ran with that as if I was trashing his military service. I said he served a short time based on my experience in the military. I have more years and medals in the military than Jimmy bucktooth Carter.

Now, you're claiming I didn't serve...what a joke. Oh, don't even claim to be a Vet or whatever if you think each service doesn't have their viewpoint of other services. You're a fraud claiming otherwise.

Sure, jughead.

You see...first you criticized Carter for his tenure in the military.....the man was a loser as a President....but if you were truly military, you would know that whereas we rib each other while active....meaning the branches rib each other....we recognize the bond...
and we doint outright criticize the tenure or the quality of a brother (or sister).

Then you call me jughead.....that too is taboo when no longer active.....not taboo...just not done.

you need to know how to read to become an officer.

And it seems you dont know how to read.

....and you have zero seconds in the military.

The recruit that drops out of bootcamp has more time than you and Obamination.

And there ya go.

The irony is that we have veterans who were careerists, officers and warrants and NCOs, rangers and airborne and green beanies and all sorts of specialities, and we have to listen to his stupidity.

He does not read well and does not write well.

I doubt very much he went to any college much less one with a higher rating than the academies.

And there ya go.

:lol: You are not a vet, certainly not an officer, certainly not ROTC, and I bet if you enlisted you were Chapter 5'd out in basic or boot training.

Show us where (D) has been off limits. I'm curious to see.

Bill Clinton (D) - legally dodged service, bringing his non service up, off-limits.
GWB (R) - Served, his service was attacked.

Very well. Now, Soggy, show me where it was off limits for you to refer to Bill Clinton legally dodging service.

I never did.... he took available, legal means to avoid service, a great many did... it ain't for everyone.

I think the attacks on Kerry's service were shameful. There was no way that man should have been President, but he did volunteer to serve and put himself in harm's way repeatedly. That aspect of his life should be honored and respected. The attacks on Kerry's service betray more about the character of his assassins than him.

The way Kerry behaved after his service is fair game.

yup

Fair game to the lies of scumbags like Corsi?

A lie is a lie, no matter who is telling it. It is probably more important to police the lies from one's own camp than it is to point out the lies of the opposition. If your ideology cannot stand on the truth, it is not worth fighting for.

Um....people don't recommend themselves for Purple Hearts. Thanks for playing.

Actually...CO's do.

Exactly. I do not believe Kerry was his own CO recommending himself. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

I dont know if he did or didnt. I was just correcting you on something you said.

CO's DO recommend themselves for purple hearts....asssuming they warrant one.

Come on jughead, you're just jealous.

I always respect other Vets and active military until they act and talk like you.

Jimmy Carter's bullshit tainted his military service so I will speak out against him. Same for you and John F'n Kerry.

:lol: You are not a vet, certainly not an officer, certainly not ROTC, and I bet if you enlisted you were Chapter 5'd out in basic or boot training.

What branch JS?
Active?

Come on jughead, you're just jealous.

I always respect other Vets and active military until they act and talk like you.

Jimmy Carter's bullshit tainted his military service so I will speak out against him. Same for you and John F'n Kerry.

Cool. Go for it.

Me, Jarhead? Sure. Ask me in PM, and I will be glad to talk about my service. Most folks here know I served.

Nice try, idiot.

One is not "ROTC" that is a form of officer training so one can't be ROTC. One is/was either a cadet or midshipmen in ROTC.

Like I said you have 0 seconds in the military, so shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back