Miss. Passes anti gay discrimination law.

Does everyone know that gays can discriminate against straights as in not allowing straights into gay bars. It just seems like what is good for the geese is good for the geese?
If a state has PA laws against discrimination against sexuality, wouldn't heterosexuality be included?

Does everyone know that gays can discriminate against straights as in not allowing straights into gay bars. It just seems like what is good for the geese is good for the geese?
If a state has PA laws against discrimination against sexuality, wouldn't heterosexuality be included?

That is true but I doubt that would fly with anyone who has the power to enforce these things.

Straights are always welcome in gay bars

Exactly. Majority should always win out over the wishes of the minority. Your vote counts the same as mine.
So...the Majority can vote to take away the civil rights of the minority in your world. :lmao:

:lmao: You people do that regularly. You know, like Obamacare?
Obamacare taxes all equally. Unwisely, but equally.

No it is funded by the general fund and we have progressive taxes. Other people get their Obamacare fully or partially paid for. There is nothing "equally" about it.

And that wasn't my point. My point was the significant percent of us who oppose it got it rammed down our throats against our will
It is a tax. The power to tax is the broadest gummit power. The power to compel one person to contract with another is extremely limited. However, it a private person is performing a government service (or state action), the gummit's power to allow private discrimination is typically limited.

All people are taxed equally because all people in the same income level with the same eligibility for deductions and credits are treated the same.

And so, the standard changes again. You said we are all taxed equally, when I showed you we are not, you changed your position to "it is a tax" and defended that. And one tiny piece of Obamacare is a tax, the penalty. The exchanges, defining insurance coverage, those are not a tax.

Obamacare also forces private citizens to deal with private companies, government compels citizens what to do all the time, and there is no Constitutional authority to do that. Leftists actually turn limits on government into powers of government, it's pathetic

And "All people are taxed equally because all people in the same income level with the same eligibility for deductions and credits are treated the same," all I can say is :lmao: Now that's some spin.

This word "equally," you are using it in a way I hadn't previously heard before. Geez

So...the Majority can vote to take away the civil rights of the minority in your world. :lmao:

No it is funded by the general fund and we have progressive taxes. Other people get their Obamacare fully or partially paid for. There is nothing "equally" about it.

And that wasn't my point. My point was the significant percent of us who oppose it got it rammed down our throats against our will
It is a tax. The power to tax is the broadest gummit power. The power to compel one person to contract with another is extremely limited. However, it a private person is performing a government service (or state action), the gummit's power to allow private discrimination is typically limited.

All people are taxed equally because all people in the same income level with the same eligibility for deductions and credits are treated the same.

And so, the standard changes again. You said we are all taxed equally, when I showed you we are not, you changed your position to "it is a tax" and defended that. And one tiny piece of Obamacare is a tax, the penalty. The exchanges, defining insurance coverage, those are not a tax.

Obamacare also forces private citizens to deal with private companies, government compels citizens what to do all the time, and there is no Constitutional authority to do that. Leftists actually turn limits on government into powers of government, it's pathetic

And "All people are taxed equally because all people in the same income level with the same eligibility for deductions and credits are treated the same," all I can say is :lmao: Now that's some spin.

This word "equally," you are using it in a way I hadn't previously heard before. Geez

I didn't change anything. You stated that Obamacare was a great an infringement upon your rights as a law saying a baker doesn't have to bake a cake is an infringement upon a gay person's rights. That is a false equivalency for several reasons. First and foremost, you compare a tax to a law saying private persons may discriminate. We all pay but not all get cakes. Whether one law or the other is wise, or even legal, isn't an issue. They are two different things.

Under Obamacare you are treated the same as any gay straight black white whatever person in your exact same income / deduction situation. The constitution does not require flat taxation. If you think that's spin, move to another country where laws may agree with you. Under Miss's law, not all get cakes. Thus, you compare equally two things that reach opposite endings.

Secondly, your analogy misses because the Mississippi law, at least on it's face, allows individuals performing a state action (like adoptions) to choose not to serve gays. In Kentucky, the clerk could opt out of the marriage license only if a deputy clerk was willing to authorize it. Here, we may have a different animal.

Bah the wayh, it's Con-fedret Heritege Month, down heayah, too. Ummmmm doggies.

Oh you mean "traitors to our great nation" month ?

Why did we even reinstate their statehood ? We should've returned miss to territory status after the civil war.
'nuff said

Mississippi Division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans
The citizen-soldiers who fought for the Confederacy personified the best qualities of America. The preservation of liberty and freedom was the motivating factor in the South's decision to fight the Second American Revolution. The tenacity with which Confederate soldiers fought underscored their belief in the rights guaranteed by the Constitution. These attributes are the underpinning of our democratic society and represent the foundation on which this nation was built.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
that can't be real...

satire site?
man, all joking aside, that site is as real as death. Click on the calendar button and see what events we're having today!
that's so sad. is it hard work keeping up the delusions in the face of reality?

Oh you mean "traitors to our great nation" month ?

Why did we even reinstate their statehood ? We should've returned miss to territory status after the civil war.
'nuff said

Mississippi Division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans
The citizen-soldiers who fought for the Confederacy personified the best qualities of America. The preservation of liberty and freedom was the motivating factor in the South's decision to fight the Second American Revolution. The tenacity with which Confederate soldiers fought underscored their belief in the rights guaranteed by the Constitution. These attributes are the underpinning of our democratic society and represent the foundation on which this nation was built.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
that can't be real...

satire site?
man, all joking aside, that site is as real as death. Click on the calendar button and see what events we're having today!
that's so sad. is it hard work keeping up the delusions in the face of reality?
I take it as entertainment.

Choice does = freedom.
North Carolina's "bathroom bill" just cost the state 400 future jobs.
North Carolina loses 400 jobs as PayPal pulls facility!

And it could be more these jobs and counting.
Choice = Freedom

Cool.
Choice = freedom

View attachment 70350

Would you want a man, dressed like a woman, to use the same bathroom as your 5 year old son?

No I wouldn't but I probably wouldn't know what he/she had underneath the dress would I?

Ummm. That's not true . Not in places wh laws against sexual orientation discrimination .

You don't have to sign up with obamacare . Sure there's a tax hit for having NO insurance . There's also a tax hit for not having children and 100 other things .

I don't understand why they keep adding letters of the alphabet. Last I heard it was all the way up to include LGBT but they've probably added even more by now. I just continue to refer to them the same as I always have. FREAKS. At 7% of the population, that's exactly what they are. They belong in carnival side-shows as wonderments and mistakes of biology.

You don't have to sign up with obamacare . Sure there's a tax hit for having NO insurance . There's also a tax hit for not having children and 100 other things .

Government charging you a tax is the same as government not giving you a deduction for something you didn't do

:wtf:

M'kay ...

Guess Mississippi was upset about other red states stealing their bigotry heritage .

What gets me, this has nothing to do wh "religious beliefs". Religion is just a bullshit cover for people to express their hatred. Bunch of fake Christians should be ashamed .

Mississippi governor signs law allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples and others

Mississippi's governor signed a law that allows public and private businesses to refuse service to gay couples and others based on the employers' religious beliefs.

What are Mississippi Republicans doing to move themselves out of the number one position of working class poor State? Nothing?

Government charging you a tax is the same as government not giving you a deduction for something you didn't do

:wtf:

M'kay ...

Semantics . In the end you tax bill changes . Same difference .

Guess Mississippi was upset about other red states stealing their bigotry heritage .

What gets me, this has nothing to do wh "religious beliefs". Religion is just a bullshit cover for people to express their hatred. Bunch of fake Christians should be ashamed .

Mississippi governor signs law allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples and others

Mississippi's governor signed a law that allows public and private businesses to refuse service to gay couples and others based on the employers' religious beliefs.

What are Mississippi Republicans doing to move themselves out of the number one position of working class poor State? Nothing?

If you don't live in Mississippi, then it's really not your problem.

I think they were pissed cause arizona was taking their place as kookiest state in th Union .

Forum List

Back