Mitch McConnell - “I know Joe Biden pretty well. He’s a good guy; I like him personally,”

StatesRightsForever

Gold Member
May 1, 2024
This is why the GOP is called the party of stupid. Do democrat leaders praise trump?

june 27 2024 Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) says Joe Biden is a “good guy,” breaking with former President Trump’s repeated efforts to villainize the president as the corrupt mastermind behind schemes to steal elections and persecute political opponents.

But McConnell, who has endorsed Trump, says there are plenty of compelling policy reasons to oust Biden from office, and has laid out a road map for Trump to use at Thursday’s debate and on the campaign trail to attack Biden’s record in office.

“I know Joe Biden pretty well. He’s a good guy; I like him personally,” McConnell told an audience in Louisville on Tuesday, referring to the more than 20 years they spent together in the Senate and the deals they worked on when Biden was vice president.

This is why the GOP is called the party of stupid. Do democrat leaders praise trump?

Most Republicans have been personally insulted by trump, often with cutesy little grade school playground names or even had their families insulted. None of them really like him. Why should they?

Well he's worked with the guy for what? 40-50 Years?

If they had been elected any earlier they would be challenging Queen Elizabeth for duration in power.

turtle be honest.jpg

I have never cared one way or another whether political candidates are nice guys, and I can't think of any reason why it would be relevant.

My personal observation is that Biden is NOT a nice guy. He is a phony liar whose personal and professional life have been a disaster.

I would like to golf with Trump. I will vote for him. As often as I can.

Given that NOBODY likes Trump or thinks he's a good guy, it's really not a fair comparison.

When we know what a revolting, corrupt, pedo chunk of shit Xiden is, this says more about McTurtle.

Most Republicans have been personally insulted by trump, often with cutesy little grade school playground names or even had their families insulted. None of them really like him. Why should they?
It seems in D.C that they have a nice little club going. Nepotism and good old boy connections aplenty. In near everything. Politicians elected and non-elected, media, lawyers, security apparatus, many that leave office along with others stay in to influence the ones in power and more. It's one big happy family of opulence for those involved. Cracking that is not easy.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY on capitol hill actually likes tRump, where as Biden was a colleague for decades and well liked by all.

They should be roomies at the retirement home then.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY on capitol hill actually likes tRump, where as Biden was a colleague for decades and well liked by all.
Trump stole their thunder and hurt their pride

Thats unforgivable in the good old boy washington swamp

But I’m not pissed at Mcconnel

His job is to work with biden for as long old Joe is in the white house, not kick him when he’s down

"I like him personally". Why is that news to democrats? The democrat party is falling apart and even the NYT is calling for Biden to consider resigning so democrats need to change the subject the only way they know with a dose of hatred for McConnell.

Forum List

Back