🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mob attacks professor and speaker at Middlebury college

Cuz nothing Trumps Hate like beating the shit out of somebody who has a different opinion.

Liberals are against hate and for free thought, unless it's something they hate and disagree with. Anything else is hate speech and needs to be banned as hate speech, because it's mind control hate speech if you speak out ....oh, never mind. Jesus H Christ.

Liberals are against hate and for free thought, unless it's something they hate and disagree with. Anything else is hate speech and needs to be banned as hate speech, because it's mind control hate speech if you speak out ....oh, never mind. Jesus H Christ.
You are talking about the Alt Right as well, yes. Both extremes, on the far right and the far left, embrace unAmerican values and agendas.

This is scary, all of them are brainwashed Communists. Skip to minute 43 and they have their backs turned and are reading some cult-like religious-ish chants. Similar to Catholicism in the delivery. These people are going to be in charge of America someday. I don't think I want to live in their America.

They probably have plans to just kill everybody over a certain age anyways.

Last edited:
You are talking about the Alt Right as well, yes. Both extremes, on the far right and the far left, embrace unAmerican values and agendas.
The foibles and faults of human beings,I am quite aware of. I remember segregation and the assassination of JFK as well as MLK. I see this from an clear lens . When blacks threaten to harm me because I am white, that sort of takes away from blacks alleging racism when they slay each other in massive numbers. Do we want to be realistic here or just play political games?

This should be unacceptable to all Americans. Why does the left hate freedom of speech?
Why ask why. The left should be excluded by the right. It is possible to have two separate cultures living in the same country yet having nothing to do with one another.

This should be unacceptable to all Americans. Why does the left hate freedom of speech?
Why ask why. The left should be excluded by the right. It is possible to have two separate cultures living in the same country yet having nothing to do with one another.
The left will disintegrate in the 2018 elections. They are like a cult that has decided to commit mass political suicide.

Their chants are getting more and more bizarre. Like the whole thing came from some twisted sci fi movie.

This is scary, all of them are brainwashed Communists. Skip to minute 43 and they have their backs turned and are reading some cult-like religious-ish chants. Similar to Catholicism in the delivery. These people are going to be in charge of America someday. I don't think I want to live in their America.

They probably have plans to just kill everybody over a certain age anyways.

This is what Marxist educators have done to our children. They are thoroughly brainwashed cowards incapable of listening to anything that doesn't agree with their own ideology.

Last edited:
Found it. I said "I stalk all criminal gangs."

Are you a criminal, Goose?

And the hard righties above dearly want to be criminals.

The left will disintegrate in the 2018 elections. They are like a cult that has decided to commit mass political suicide.
LOL! 2018? 2020? The Left...The Right--are eternal. Whenever 1 wins..horrible things happen. Always. Better to have the struggle.

Forum List

Back