Moderates Bush, Christie Pulling Away in Polls

LOL

The left trying to tell us who to elect.............and as per usual the RHINO'S...........

We need a TRUE CONSERVATIVE and Not a Republican in Name Only candidate.

christie_rino.jpg

Romney got 82% of the conservative vote. So you can tact right and chase those 18% that you missed last time. But it will cost you some moderate votes.

Romney only got 41% of the moderate vote. A Republican has NEVER won the White House without getting at least 45%.

So do you chase the 18% you missed last time and lose the moderate vote even bigger?

Or do you chase some of the 59% and piss away some of the 18%?

Do you want to win and move the country toward your positions, or do you want to demand 100% acceptance of your positions .... and lose?

the closer to center for the RW candidates the more independent/moderate votes they get. I mean seriously, who wants some crazy dweeb running the country other than other crazy dweebs? Sorry all you RINO hater dupes, it is what it is, and you're not it.

Every single time we followed that "logic" we have lost. It's a loser plan.

Every time you have failed to get at least 45% of the moderate vote - you lost. Period. That's an historic FACT.

Ronald Reagan and George Bush win the moderate vote and would be concidered Tea Party candidates by today's standard. Moderate republicans never win.
Teatards would be going nuts over Reagan raising taxes, his deficits and amnesty.

He wouldn't have done it today idiot.

Only a moderate Republican is capable of winning

You mean this time... Because it didn't work just 2 years ago, nor 4 year prior to that....

Oh, and...

Your sig only shows how limited your understanding of ownership really is. I like my sig of what you said better, it demonstrates the epic failure of bureaucracy while simultaneously displaying true greed and arrogance.

Lets be perfectly clear that no Libertarian is capable of winning. Even a rebranded Rand Paul

In 2012 and 2008, Conservative Republicans were not even capable of winning primaries within their own party. How are they going to win a national election?

Oh..and still waiting for your wife to contact me

Why are you talking about Libertarians winning the presidency as if I said they could? Rand Paul is a Republican, and yes, he stands a good chance of winning the General if he wins during the primaries. Only an arrogant hyper partisan would think he stands no chance... So I understand you believing he would stand no chance, but you have a poor track record of picking winners for the Republican side so honestly, who cares about your opinion?

She is busy actually working, she does not have time to contact you. She said clearly when I told her of your offer that she is in no need of welfare.

Romney got 82% of the conservative vote. So you can tact right and chase those 18% that you missed last time. But it will cost you some moderate votes.

Romney only got 41% of the moderate vote.

So do you chase the 18% you missed last time and piss away even more than 59% of the moderates?

Do you want to win and move the country toward your positions, or do you want to demand 100% acceptance of your positions .... and lose?

Hey, Nobraininnahead, he got 82% of the Conservative vote, but many many more conservative didn't vote at all.

You mean this time... Because it didn't work just 2 years ago, nor 4 year prior to that....

Oh, and...

Your sig only shows how limited your understanding of ownership really is. I like my sig of what you said better, it demonstrates the epic failure of bureaucracy while simultaneously displaying true greed and arrogance.

what part of CAPABLE confuses you ? .. nothing indicates a sure win. ... problem with understanding ?

apparently.

He got it wrong both times before, just saying you have better odds betting against what RW says. And he said ONLY capable.

What we do know is that conservatives and libertarians were soundly defeated in 2008 and 2012

Couldn't even make it out of the primaries

We will see the same in 2016

the closer to center for the RW candidates the more independent/moderate votes they get. I mean seriously, who wants some crazy dweeb running the country other than other crazy dweebs? Sorry all you RINO hater dupes, it is what it is, and you're not it.

Every time you have failed to get at least 45% of the moderate vote - you lost. Period. That's an historic FACT.

Ronald Reagan and George Bush win the moderate vote and would be concidered Tea Party candidates by today's standard. Moderate republicans never win.
Teatards would be going nuts over Reagan raising taxes, his deficits and amnesty.

You would think the Obama-bots would be going nuts over his deficits, wars and division....

LOL

The left trying to tell us who to elect.............and as per usual the RHINO'S

```````````````````

pretty sure the left wants the right to nominate anyone other than a moderate.. the further right the better for them

LOL @ your stupidity.

OK, that's pretty funny.

First you call Reagan an extremist. Then when confronted with his moderate record, you make some crystal ball projection about what he "would have or would not have done" today.

Why?

Because "in your heart" you believe Reagan was a far right president and NEED to believe that to convince yourself that far right can win and be successful.

If you have to re-write history and make completely unsupported crystal ball projections to support your position, then you really don't have a very sound position now do you?

Oh, and...

Lets be perfectly clear that no Libertarian is capable of winning. Even a rebranded Rand Paul

In 2012 and 2008, Conservative Republicans were not even capable of winning primaries within their own party. How are they going to win a national election?

Why are you talking about Libertarians winning the presidency as if I said they could? Rand Paul is a Republican, and yes, he stands a good chance of winning the General if he wins during the primaries. Only an arrogant hyper partisan would think he stands no chance... So I understand you believing he would stand no chance, but you have a poor track record of picking winners for the Republican side so honestly, who cares about your opinion?

She is busy actually working, she does not have time to contact you. She said clearly when I told her of your offer that she is in no need of welfare.

Actually, my track record for picking who the Republican candidate will be is exemplary. I haven't missed one since Nixon

Of course it is not hard with Republicans. They are always predictable in their "next in line" strategy

You would think the Obama-bots would be going nuts over his deficits, wars and division....

I really, really, really hate to break this to you, but Obama isn't running for office again .... keep that a big secrete.

Romney only got 41% of the moderate vote. A Republican has NEVER won the White House without getting at least 45%.

So do you chase the 18% you missed last time and lose the moderate vote even bigger?

The problem is Mitt was not a moderate, nor is Obama. It's about what issues you move further right on that can have wide appeal to independence. Hating on gays = bad direction for conservatives to go... Just as more welfare is a bad direction for liberals to go. It's not nearly as black and white as you make it.

Oh, and...

what part of CAPABLE confuses you ? .. nothing indicates a sure win. ... problem with understanding ?

apparently.

He got it wrong both times before, just saying you have better odds betting against what RW says. And he said ONLY capable.

What we do know is that conservatives and libertarians were soundly defeated in 2008 and 2012

Couldn't even make it out of the primaries

We will see the same in 2016

You are correct, and the reason is because it will be Romney or Bush that will be running.

Oh, and...

Actually, my track record for picking who the Republican candidate will be is exemplary. I haven't missed one since Nixon

Of course it is not hard with Republicans. They are always predictable in their "next in line" strategy

Thanks for taking the country back into Iraq with Obama RW.

HAHA, you have no way of proving that. That's why the conservative myth of Reagan lives on.

The GOP may as well run a Tea Party-approved candidate, since any candidate who isn't will be so beat up and attacked by their own party through the primary process that they won't have a chance anyway.

That's a terrific point. Will the far right "jihad" the Republican nominee if it is not their boy or girl? And what does that do to moderate candidates?

But the numbers show that they may whine and squeal about it - but they vote for them in the general anyway.

Another reason not to chase that vote - they are going to vote Republican anyway. Why chase away moderates to court people who are already going to vote for you at an 82% clip?

The GOP may as well run a Tea Party-approved candidate, since any candidate who isn't will be so beat up and attacked by their own party through the primary process that they won't have a chance anyway.

That's a terrific point. Will the far right "jihad" the Republican nominee if it is not their boy or girl? And what does that do to moderate candidates?

But the numbers show that they may whine and squeal about it - but they vote for them in the general anyway.

Another reason not to chase that vote - they are going to vote Republican anyway. Why chase away moderates to court people who are already going to vote for you at an 82% clip?
Jihad

LOL

Typical Liberal scum quote.

This is still going on in the GOP party.............and it will not end soon.............

We refuse to stop being Conservative to appease the left...........Not gonna happen.

Forum List

Back