Montreal Cognitive Test.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Trump has talked a lot about the cognitive test he took. He often mentions how hard the test was, and how he ACED it. Seems that test was the Montreal Cognitive Test, that can be downloaded for free. Does this look like a real brain twister? Are you now as impressed with his test taking abilities as he wants you to be?
Cognative test..png

Trump has talked a lot about the cognitive test he took. He often mentions how hard the test was, and how he ACED it. Seems that test was the Montreal Cognitive Test, that can be downloaded for free. Does this look like a real brain twister? Are you now as impressed with his test taking abilities as he wants you to be?
View attachment 963479
Ask Ronny Johnson how Trump aced it.

View attachment 963479
Trump's brain impressed itself.
But do please go easy on him until he kicks Biden's poo-soiled ass out of your WH.

Dude.

Here's some friendly advice for free:

YOU BETTER START FOCUSING ON ISSUES AND STOP OBSESSING ABOUT TRUMP'S PERSONALTY.

BECAUSE YOU ARE LOSING.

MOST NORMIE VOTERS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PEDANTIC RAVING.

AND IF YOU DON"T CHANGE YOUR MESSAGING, IT'S INEVITABLE HE IS VICTORIOUS.

Of course, I know you will never take my advice, otherwise I wouldn't give it. ;)

Dude.

YOU BETTER START FOCUSING ON ISSUES AND STOP OBSESSING ABOUT TRUMP'S PERSONALTY.

BECAUSE YOU ARE LOSING.

Of course, I know you will never take my advice, otherwise I wouldn't give it. ;)
Were you talking at me?
I'm solid for Trump and have been for at least a year. That's doesn't mean that he's not a severely mentally ill asshole, it just means that he's less likely to start WW3 than the other zombie.

Dude.

BECAUSE YOU ARE LOSING.

The issues?

Tell us, where does tRump stand on these issues.

Dude.

BECAUSE YOU ARE LOSING.

Thank you. I'll give your advice all the consideration it deserves.

Were you talking at me?
I'm solid for Trump and have been for at least a year. That's doesn't mean that he's not a severely mentally ill asshole, it just means that he's less likely to start WW3 than the other zombie.

I call bullshit.

Big time.

Dude.

BECAUSE YOU ARE LOSING.

That left skid marks. Call an 🚑

Dude.

BECAUSE YOU ARE LOSING.

Obsessed... Look how the tard mimics Trump with ALL CAPS ^^^

Forum List

Back