Moochelle's Entourage Keeping it Classy

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Troposphere
Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,350-per-night suite inconveniencing 'pretty much everyone' – and the first lady's mother is 'barking at the staff'
-Michelle Obama, her daughters and her mother Marian Robinson are staying in a sumptuous presidential suite at a Beijing Westin hotel
-Mrs. Robinson has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived,' a hotel staffer said, adding that 'we can't wait for this to be over'
-Secret Service agents are monopolizing elevators and booting high-paying guests from their rooms to occupy a block of space near the first lady
-Both front and back doors of the hotel are blocked off, with Chinese and U.S. security agents screening everyone who enters
-Ordinary Chinese describe Mrs. Obama and her family as kind and gracious, but hotel staff are 'fed up'

Read more: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,350-per-night suite inconveniencing 'pretty much everyone' -- and the first lady's mother is 'barking at the staff' | Mail Online

They should ask this ghetto bunch to leave. That would settle it. Just tell them that their behavior will no longer be tolerated.

Not a ghetto bunch, the Antoinette family deserves special treatment. I am just glad that the US has enough spare money to allow her to travel to China.

What scares me more is that she might be setting herself up for a run at the WH.

this bunch is an embarrassment to us and our country as much as her Dear hubby is

and just think, YOU ALL are paying for it...wheeeeee

Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,350-per-night suite inconveniencing 'pretty much everyone' – and the first lady's mother is 'barking at the staff'
-Michelle Obama, her daughters and her mother Marian Robinson are staying in a sumptuous presidential suite at a Beijing Westin hotel
-Mrs. Robinson has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived,' a hotel staffer said, adding that 'we can't wait for this to be over'
-Secret Service agents are monopolizing elevators and booting high-paying guests from their rooms to occupy a block of space near the first lady
-Both front and back doors of the hotel are blocked off, with Chinese and U.S. security agents screening everyone who enters
-Ordinary Chinese describe Mrs. Obama and her family as kind and gracious, but hotel staff are 'fed up'

Read more: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,350-per-night suite inconveniencing 'pretty much everyone' -- and the first lady's mother is 'barking at the staff' | Mail Online

inconveniencing everyone...does not even begin to describe how it feels when they take over the hotel you are staying in.

I know just how the other guests feel.... they did the same crap to me! They are rude. The armed military camp they turn the hotel into is not.... pleasant.

AND.... they do take the rooms you have reserved and paid for..... the dog fuck bastards that they are.

inconveniencing everyone...does not even begin to describe how it feels when they take over the hotel you are staying in.

I know just how the other guests feel.... they did the same crap to me! They are rude. The armed military camp they turn the hotel into is not.... pleasant.

AND.... they do take the rooms you have reserved and paid for..... the dog fuck bastards that they are.

perhaps, before you agree with the wacko about anything, you might want to correct the uneducated twit's inability to spell the first lady's name.

Whether you agree with the President's policies and performance in office or not, is anyone surprised by this? Not a classy bunch, to say the least.

perhaps, before you agree with the wacko about anything, you might want to correct the uneducated twit's inability to spell the first lady's name.

Nope. Moochelle Antoinette is spot on.

mooch

verb
informal

verb: mooch; 3rd person present: mooches; past tense: mooched; past participle: mooched; gerund or present participle: mooching

1. ask for or obtain (something) without paying for it.
"a bunch of your friends will show up, mooching food"

synonyms: beg, ask for money, borrow, scrounge, bum, sponge, cadge

"he was always mooching money from us"

2. loiter in a bored or listless manner.
"he didn't want them mooching around all day"

noun

1. a beggar or scrounger.
"the mooch who got everything from his dad"

MichelleAntoinette.jpg

I don't know how outraged I should be on this

Maybe you can help me by linking to how much a night the Bush family accommodations cost the taxpayers while they were in Bejing. I'm sure FoxNews posted many stories on it

Now, if you can show that the First Lady spent three or four times what the Bush family paid...I can be an outraged taxpayer

hi hun

they owe me a vacation!!!

Drudge is not clear in their insightful report

When Mrs Robinson "barks" is it more like a houndog WOOF or like a Chihuaha YAP?

I kind of enjoy the sound of a houndog, but find Chihuahuas irritating

The same source confirmed that the visit cost $200,000,000 a day!

Forum List

Back