More Christians are conservative meanwhile Christ was liberal...

???.....how do you intend to prove we all go the the same place unless proven otherwise.....what if each of us goes to a distinctly unique place unless proven otherwise.......what if 12% of us go to Manitoba unless proven otherwise?.......what if some of us come back as Buddha and you come back as a cockroach unless proven otherwise......
You're speculating. Please provide proof to your theories. Actually, nobody knows where we go, but I see no reason to believe the bible. We are all born the same way, we all die the same way.
There are many things we all accept as truth without proof. Yet, apparently only God requires such a high standard of proof.
Like what? I need proof for everything.
You have already admitted that you are willing to disbelieve your own experience. Can you then prove that you in fact live in reality? I submit that you cannot, yet you live as though you do. Can you prove that any person is trustworthy? No, you act on faith that they will not betray you. Can you prove that your car will not explode the next time you start it? No, again you act on faith. Likewise, I do not have to prove God exists, because I trust that He does, and act on that faith. When I do, He is faithful to do what He promised to do.
God never promised to do anything. That came from a man written book.

God never promised to do anything ...

seems for life on Earth the Almighty has kept his word (with you) and your complaint for that fact is what - God does not love you, exist ...

your wrong, the Almighty is the Gate Keeper to the Everlasting - abandon your Spirit and die is fine, live a good life, you might see some light. Expectations for Admission to the Everlasting is promised by the Almighty to be perilous for any but those who Triumph in victory against the forces of Evil - the Apex of Knowledge.

You're speculating. Please provide proof to your theories. Actually, nobody knows where we go, but I see no reason to believe the bible. We are all born the same way, we all die the same way.
There are many things we all accept as truth without proof. Yet, apparently only God requires such a high standard of proof.
You have already admitted that you are willing to disbelieve your own experience. Can you then prove that you in fact live in reality? I submit that you cannot, yet you live as though you do. Can you prove that any person is trustworthy? No, you act on faith that they will not betray you. Can you prove that your car will not explode the next time you start it? No, again you act on faith. Likewise, I do not have to prove God exists, because I trust that He does, and act on that faith. When I do, He is faithful to do what He promised to do.

seems for life on Earth the Almighty has kept his word (with you) and your complaint for that fact is what - God does not love you, exist ...

your wrong, the Almighty is the Gate Keeper to the Everlasting - abandon your Spirit and die is fine, live a good life, you might see some light. Expectations for Admission to the Everlasting is promised by the Almighty to be perilous for any but those who Triumph in victory against the forces of Evil - the Apex of Knowledge.

The almighty kept his word? You mean the word written in a book for him by men... Which is really meaningless. You realize that, don't you?

We all go to the same place until proven otherwise. Go for it, prove it.
???.....how do you intend to prove we all go the the same place unless proven otherwise.....what if each of us goes to a distinctly unique place unless proven otherwise.......what if 12% of us go to Manitoba unless proven otherwise?.......what if some of us come back as Buddha and you come back as a cockroach unless proven otherwise......
except this....."we are all born the same, and die the same too".....you said you don't need proof for that.....
We are all born the same and all expire the same way as well. I'm making an observation. You think we all die differently (go to different places...) depending on which book you read and obeyed, for which there is no proof.

Interesting. He's kept His promises to me. How about all that stuff you take on faith without proof, after saying you require proof for everything?
You've deluded yourself into thinking that a book has kept its promises to you. That's kooky.
Absolutely not. The book doesn't keep the promises, God does.
Promises from a book. Get over it, it's made up by men.
And yet they are kept. Interesting.
Like what?
Like peace, joy, never being alone. You know, things you don't believe in because they can't be replicated in a lab.

The almighty kept his word? You mean the word written in a book for him by men... Which is really meaningless. You realize that, don't you?
You accept as proof things that are written in books by men all the time, things that are later proven to be wrong.

You've deluded yourself into thinking that a book has kept its promises to you. That's kooky.
Like what?
Like peace, joy, never being alone. You know, things you don't believe in because they can't be replicated in a lab.
Ok, so you read a self-help book and it made you think differently and feel better. There are plenty of those around. Not proof of God. Only a self-deluded person with a huge ego would think that that means an invisible superbeing in another dimension gives a crap about him. :D

You accept as proof things that are written in books by men all the time, things that are later proven to be wrong.
And when proven wrong I adjust my thinking as well, no problem. Prove to me that your God exists in a real, tangible way and I'll believe it. No problem.

And when proven wrong I adjust my thinking as well, no problem. Prove to me that your God exists in a real, tangible way and I'll believe it. No problem.
" ... in a real, tangible way "

th
th

you misinterpret what is written with conclusion, the same as physiology with a Spirit.

no God is necessary to Accomplish Admission to the Everlasting is in fact true, simply the results will differ.

I don't have to. He'll do that Himself. Of course, it may be too late for you at that point, but that's your choice.

Like what?
Ok, so you read a self-help book and it made you think differently and feel better. There are plenty of those around. Not proof of God. Only a self-deluded person with a huge ego would think that that means an invisible superbeing in another dimension gives a crap about him. :D
Self-help? The entire message of the Gospels is that you CAN'T help yourself. I think you'd better find out more about it before you opine further.

except this....."we are all born the same, and die the same too".....you said you don't need proof for that.....
We are all born the same and all expire the same way as well. I'm making an observation.
really?......how many people have you observed dying?.......

We are all born the same and all expire the same way as well. I'm making an observation.
really?......how many people have you observed dying?.......
Why? You've observed people going to different places?

Like what?
Self-help? The entire message of the Gospels is that you CAN'T help yourself. I think you'd better find out more about it before you opine further.
It's a Self-help book meant for you to convince yourself to give someone else money. Now you know.

I don't have to. He'll do that Himself. Of course, it may be too late for you at that point, but that's your choice.
So you believe in something that you know you can't prove. Now THAT'S lame. :lol:

Like what?
It's a Self-help book meant for you to convince yourself to give someone else money. Now you know.
See, this is why you aren't taken seriously on this topic. You've clearly never read the source material.

So you believe in something that you know you can't prove. Now THAT'S lame. :lol:
You do that every day.

You do that every day.
As long as you admit that you know you can't prove your God, my job is done here.
:thanks:

Like what?
See, this is why you aren't taken seriously on this topic. You've clearly never read the source material.
That's always the comeback: I'm ignorant. Nice try. Again.

You do that every day.
As long as you admit that you know you can't prove your God, my job is done here.
:thanks:
I don't think I've ever said I could prove God's existence to your standards.

That's always the comeback: I'm ignorant. Nice try. Again.
Well, when you say ignorant things like that, there is no other conclusion.

Forum List

Back