More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When photons hit matter, the matter gains energy.
And does what? They do a nightclub act?

Gains energy. Is English your second language?
To do what? Energy implies something happens.

If you don't understand what happens when matter gains energy, I can't help you.
I keep looking it up and I find it converts to heat. You said it doesn't. Well?

I keep looking it up and I find it converts to heat.

Excellent! Who helped you out with that one?

You said it doesn't.

No I didn't. Not even once. Are you lying, or just confused?

When photons hit matter, the matter gains energy.

If you don't understand what happens when matter gains energy, I can't help you.
LOL. Magic eh? Here is energy does nothing but here you go you have it. I'm all eyes tell me cause energy is used to run engines cool refrigerators, air conditioning. What does IR energy do? You already said it isn't heat, so what is the impact to earth?

so what is the impact to earth?

We could compare back radiation on Earth versus back radiation on the Moon.
What happens on each when the Sun sets?

I keep looking it up and I find it converts to heat. You said it doesn't. Well?

I keep looking it up and I find it converts to heat.

Excellent! Who helped you out with that one?

You said it doesn't.

No I didn't. Not even once. Are you lying, or just confused?
Now that's bullshit. I'm phone only and not searching on it, but I'll be glad to use the search feature with my laptop Tuesday wow you fk, now that's a fkn lie. Ian, did I or did I not ask him if his magic back radiation added heat? Let's ask someone who was involved in that discussion a month or so ago. Bullshit

LOL. Magic eh? Here is energy does nothing but here you go you have it. I'm all eyes tell me cause energy is used to run engines cool refrigerators, air conditioning. What does IR energy do? You already said it isn't heat, so what is the impact to earth?

No you explain back radiation here you fk.

Okay. The Earth cools slower after sunset than the Moon does, because back radiation from the atmosphere stops the Earth from cooling to -300 F.

Okay. The Earth cools slower after sunset than the Moon does, because back radiation from the atmosphere stops the Earth from cooling to -300 F.
How?

How?

What?

How?

What?
What you wrote

How?

What?
What you wrote

How what? Be specific you tard.

How?

What?
What you wrote

What difference does that make to you? You never fkn answer back radiation you ass the fkn discussion you fk

How?

What?
What you wrote

What difference does that make to you? You never fkn answer back radiation you ass the fkn discussion you fk

Do you think the Moon cools more/faster than the Earth after the Sun sets?
Or do I need to take a picture of a thermometer on the Moon to convince you?

I give two shits about the fkn moon. I said that already, explain your magic back radiation of heat that does nothing to temperature

I give two shits about the fkn moon. I said that already, explain your magic back radiation of heat that does nothing to temperature

So you'll ignore the temperature of the Moon in order to keep your ignorance going. Of course.

What you wrote

So you'll ignore the temperature of the Moon in order to keep your ignorance going. Of course.
Yep, why are you ignoring the back radiation of earth which is the discussion?

I'm not ignoring anything about back radiation.

By the way, nice avoidance

Yes, giving an example where back radiation slows heat loss and comparing it to an example where there is no back radiation and very rapid heat loss is avoiding your idiocy.
No, I asked you what did your magic back radiation do on fkn earth. That's it bubba. And one month later still zip from you.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz from you

I'm not ignoring anything about back radiation.
Then answer what back radiation does on earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back