More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UN playbook for wealth redistribution with use of climate change as the major vehicle to establish it.........only naïve dumbasses fall for it!!!!!

AGENDA 21

CONTENTS
Chapter Paragraphs
1. Preamble 1.1 - 1.6

SECTION I. SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DIMENSIONS
2. International cooperation to accelerate sustainable development in developing countries and related
domestic policies 2.1 - 2.43
3. Combating poverty 3.1 - 3.12
4. Changing consumption patterns 4.1 - 4.27
5. Demographic dynamics and sustainability 5.1 - 5.66
6. Protecting and promoting human health conditions 6.1 - 6.46
7. Promoting sustainable human settlement development 7.1 - 7.80
8. Integrating environment and development in decision-making 8.1 - 8.54

SECTION II. CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES FOR DEVELOPMENT
9. Protection of the atmosphere 9.1 - 9.35
10. Integrated approach to the planning and management of land resources 10.1 - 10.18
11. Combating deforestation 11.1 - 11.40
12. Managing fragile ecosystems: combating desertification and drought 12.1 - 12.63
13. Managing fragile ecosystems: sustainable mountain development 13.1 - 13.24
14. Promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development 14.1 - 14.104
15. Conservation of biological diversity 15.1 - 15.11
16. Environmentally sound management of biotechnology 16.1 - 16.46
17. Protection of the oceans, all kinds of seas, including enclosed and semi-enclosed seas, and coastal
areas and the protection, rational use and development of their living resources 17.1 - 17.136
18. Protection of the quality and supply of freshwater resources: application of integrated approaches to
the development, management and use of water resources 18.1 - 18.90
19. Environmentally sound management of toxic chemicals, including prevention of illegal international
traffic in toxic and dangerous products 19.1 - 19.76
20. Environmentally sound management of hazardous wastes, in hazardous wastes 20.1 - 20.46
21. Environmentally sound management of solid wastes and sewage-related issues 21.1 - 21.49
22. Safe and environmentally sound management of radioactive wastes 22.1 - 22.9

SECTION III. STRENGTHENING THE ROLE OF MAJOR GROUPS
23. Preamble 23.1 - 23.4
24. Global action for women towards sustainable and equitable development 24.1 - 24.12
25. Children and youth in sustainable development 25.1 - 25.17
26. Recognizing and strengthening the role of indigenous people and their communities 26.1 - 26.9
27. Strengthening the role of non-governmental organizations: partners for sustainable development 27.1 - 27.13
28. Local authorities' initiatives in support of Agenda 21 28.1 - 28.7
29. Strengthening the role of workers and their trade unions 29.1 - 29.14
30. Strengthening the role of business and industry 30.1 - 30.30
31. Scientific and technological community 31.1 - 31.12

http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

Even my 13 year old son is already onto the ruse!!!:fu::fu::rock:

"Even my 13 year old son is already onto the ruse!!

Sure, you can train a dog to bark at anything.

I'm pretty sure that we've from world leader to laughing stock just based on Congressional Republicans. The good news is that now. Many Republicans realize it.

Youl'' always have a certain number of people that will ignore the facts....much like they ignored the polls that showed Romney was losing. 95% of scientists surely trump a bunch of know-nothings that rely on weather conditions right at the moment, instead of through the years. Likewise these fools believe the world is only 6 thousand years old.

You can't teach them anything, they'll continue to believe whatever their leaders tell them, however, facts are facts and eventually they will come to the realization that it was indeed true, but it will be too late, like with Romney losing

Some climate-change deniers have looked at 95 percent and scoffed. After all, most people wouldn't get on a plane that had only a 95 percent certainty of landing safely, risk experts say.

But in science, 95 percent certainty is often considered the gold standard for certainty.

What 95% Certainty of Global Warming Means to Scientists - weather.com Melting, or NOT?

Ever see Jimmy Kimmel's man on the street? That’s the level of ignorance that we've descended to here.

Yes, and it never ceases to amaze me how dumb some people really are. Some take the word of an ignoramus like Rush Limbaugh, whose only claim to fame is that he has figured out what extremists want to hear, over well-studied, well-versed, and educated scientists!

Who are so smart they peer review a paper that is destroyed in 10 hours by a mere statistician. Yeah, I wouldn't hang my reputation with a bunch of 'tards like that missy...

Endangered species are unfit species. They only get in our way and have cost us thousands of jobs and the revenue from the resources they restrict. Repeal this act. It's all about hoarding. The spoiled sissy treehuggers are upper-class mutants who hate the human race out of jealousy. Crush these degenerates!

The alarmist scare story that one of these species might provide the only cure for cancer
can be rebutted, if the Greenies want to play that game, with the fact that one of the worthless species they save may be the only host for a mass-killer uncurable virus.

The concern of liberals is to keep homo sapien sapien off of the endangered species list. If we fail, we'll be the first species ever to self extinct.
Endangered species are unfit species. They only get in our way and have cost us thousands of jobs and the revenue from the resources they restrict.

The concern of liberals is to keep homo sapien sapien off of the endangered species list. If we fail, we'll be the first species ever to self extinct.

Is that so?

I thought most Christian conservatives would want to preserve the earth, not allow it to be destroyed? After all, isn't that what God told Adam?

Christian conservatives like to use scripture or God to back up their position on such things as abortion and homosexuality, even though the Bible doesn't even mention abortion being a sin, and is considerably vague (NT) on homosexuality, but totally overlook where we are told to preserve the earth. I wonder if Franklin Graham, a spokesman for the GOP goes against his own father's words - Billy Graham?

It appears that most conservatives are more concerned about "cost" and "how much money will come out of their pocket" to preserve the earth than they are in trusting God to take care of them by doing what He told them to do. I guess by denying that there is something that can be done is one way of relinquishing responsibility.

I'm grateful for your friends' concern for the environment—but no, they aren't right when they say the Bible isn't concerned about the environment. In fact, of all people, Christians should be the most concerned for the environment.

Why is this? The reason is because Christians know God created the world, and we are only its stewards or trustees. The very first verse of the Bible says, "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth" (Genesis 1:1). When we see the world as a gift from God, we will do our best to take care of it and use it wisely, instead of poisoning or destroying it.

We don't worship the earth; instead, we realize that God gave it to us, and we are accountable to Him for how we use it. After creating Adam, the first man, the Bible says, "The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it" (Genesis 2:15). God didn't tell him to exploit the world or treat it recklessly, but to watch over it and use it wisely. Like a good ruler, we should seek the welfare of everything God entrusts to us—including the creation. The Bible says, "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal" (Proverbs 12:10).

BGEA: Does the Bible say anything about taking care of the environment? I have some passionate friends who claim the Bible is anti-environmental. Are they right?

What new policies of Obama have added to the debt?

The "Stimulus," his share of TARP spending, the 2009 budget which was incorporate, along with the Stimulus and therebe added to the budget every year. Massive increase in the number of food stamp recipient result from a loosening of standards. The same goes for Social Security disability benefits. Then there is the fact that his policies such at the EPA's war on coal and the financial regulation bill plus Obamacare have retarded economic growth and kept unemployment at above 7.5% for 5 years and above 8% for almost 4 years. This lack of economic growth has reduced government revenues by hundreds of billions of dollars.

None of which you can actually demonstrate.

I can easily demonstrate it, but why bother with a bunch of Obama fluffers? You will lie and cover for your messiah no matter what. Intelligent people already understand that what I posted is true.

The "Stimulus," his share of TARP spending, the 2009 budget which was incorporate, along with the Stimulus and therebe added to the budget every year. Massive increase in the number of food stamp recipient result from a loosening of standards. The same goes for Social Security disability benefits. Then there is the fact that his policies such at the EPA's war on coal and the financial regulation bill plus Obamacare have retarded economic growth and kept unemployment at above 7.5% for 5 years and above 8% for almost 4 years. This lack of economic growth has reduced government revenues by hundreds of billions of dollars.

I can easily demonstrate it, but why bother with a bunch of Obama fluffers? You will lie and cover for your messiah no matter what. Intelligent people already understand that what I posted is true.

Yeah, that's what you always say, when you can't demonstrate shit.

Ummmmn...after living almost sixty years on this planet, I don't need a lecture on much of anything. Global warming is real. I have seen it happen. What a coincidence there has been 6 zillion people driving this with the whole carbon driven denial ethos going here. What a surprise. I have ownership in the market. I get it.

Last edited:

Here is the actual budget data;

So, you were saying? What happened after Bush I and Clinton managed to drive the spending down?

The UN playbook for wealth redistribution with use of climate change as the major vehicle to establish it.........only naïve dumbasses fall for it!!!!!

AGENDA 21

CONTENTS
Chapter Paragraphs
1. Preamble 1.1 - 1.6

SECTION I. SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DIMENSIONS
2. International cooperation to accelerate sustainable development in developing countries and related
domestic policies 2.1 - 2.43
3. Combating poverty 3.1 - 3.12
4. Changing consumption patterns 4.1 - 4.27
5. Demographic dynamics and sustainability 5.1 - 5.66
6. Protecting and promoting human health conditions 6.1 - 6.46
7. Promoting sustainable human settlement development 7.1 - 7.80
8. Integrating environment and development in decision-making 8.1 - 8.54

SECTION II. CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES FOR DEVELOPMENT
9. Protection of the atmosphere 9.1 - 9.35
10. Integrated approach to the planning and management of land resources 10.1 - 10.18
11. Combating deforestation 11.1 - 11.40
12. Managing fragile ecosystems: combating desertification and drought 12.1 - 12.63
13. Managing fragile ecosystems: sustainable mountain development 13.1 - 13.24
14. Promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development 14.1 - 14.104
15. Conservation of biological diversity 15.1 - 15.11
16. Environmentally sound management of biotechnology 16.1 - 16.46
17. Protection of the oceans, all kinds of seas, including enclosed and semi-enclosed seas, and coastal
areas and the protection, rational use and development of their living resources 17.1 - 17.136
18. Protection of the quality and supply of freshwater resources: application of integrated approaches to
the development, management and use of water resources 18.1 - 18.90
19. Environmentally sound management of toxic chemicals, including prevention of illegal international
traffic in toxic and dangerous products 19.1 - 19.76
20. Environmentally sound management of hazardous wastes, in hazardous wastes 20.1 - 20.46
21. Environmentally sound management of solid wastes and sewage-related issues 21.1 - 21.49
22. Safe and environmentally sound management of radioactive wastes 22.1 - 22.9

SECTION III. STRENGTHENING THE ROLE OF MAJOR GROUPS
23. Preamble 23.1 - 23.4
24. Global action for women towards sustainable and equitable development 24.1 - 24.12
25. Children and youth in sustainable development 25.1 - 25.17
26. Recognizing and strengthening the role of indigenous people and their communities 26.1 - 26.9
27. Strengthening the role of non-governmental organizations: partners for sustainable development 27.1 - 27.13
28. Local authorities' initiatives in support of Agenda 21 28.1 - 28.7
29. Strengthening the role of workers and their trade unions 29.1 - 29.14
30. Strengthening the role of business and industry 30.1 - 30.30
31. Scientific and technological community 31.1 - 31.12

http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

lmao......but its not mattering >>>>>

Ever see Jimmy Kimmel's man on the street? That’s the level of ignorance that we've descended to here.

Yes, and it never ceases to amaze me how dumb some people really are. Some take the word of an ignoramus like Rush Limbaugh, whose only claim to fame is that he has figured out what extremists want to hear, over well-studied, well-versed, and educated scientists!

Who are so smart they peer review a paper that is destroyed in 10 hours by a mere statistician. Yeah, I wouldn't hang my reputation with a bunch of 'tards like that missy...

A statistician? You trust a statistician over Meteorologists and Climatologists? What would a statistician know about climate/weather? You must be one of those who believes Rush! Look at the stats, your group is getting smaller.....

After years of hemming and hawing, the American Meteorological Society released its official position on climate change yesterday, saying the Earth is warming and that warming is caused by humans.

Weather forecasters have been criticized for their silence on connecting the dots between the extreme weather they report and climate change, even amidst the drought that has effected most of the US this summer.
"There is unequivocal evidence that Earth’s lower atmosphere, ocean, and land surface are warming; sea "level is rising; and snow cover, mountain glaciers, and Arctic sea ice are shrinking," they says in the policy statement.

"The dominant cause of the warming since the 1950s is human activities. This scientific finding is based on a large and persuasive body of research. The observed warming will be irreversible for many years into the future, and even larger temperature increases will occur as greenhouse gases continue to accumulate in the atmosphere."

Meteorologists Finally Take a Stand on Climate Change

"The number of American adults who are "very certain that global warming is not occurring" has dropped from 16 percent in 2010 to 8 percent in 2012, according to a survey released Wednesday by Yale University.

Individual weather events cannot be pinned on climate change, of course. Storms happen, and always have with some regularity. Still, Satterfield suggested that superstorm Sandy was a "watershed" moment for raising the public's climate consciousness. He's noticed that his meteorologist peers seem to be coming along as well.

Meteorologist On Climate Change: Viewers Are Less Skeptical, Forecasts Getting Fuzzier

Ummmmn...after living almost sixty years on this planet, I don't need a lecture on much of anything. Global warming is real. I have seen it happen. What a coincidence there has been 6 zillion people driving this with the whole carbon driven denial ethos going here. What a surprise. I have ownership in the market. I get it.

So Mary tell us all how a half degree change in temperature over your lifetime has appearwd to you? Did ur tomatoes not do well this year?

Hate to tell ya this.. But all those scary things about climate change are SUPPOSED to happen in the future.. Almost NO science they happening now... Except on the network news and the NYTimes

1992? Why don't you get updated? This 2013, genius.

So Mary tell us all how a half degree change in temperature over your lifetime has appearwd to you? Did ur tomatoes not do well this year?

Hate to tell ya this.. But all those scary things about climate change are SUPPOSED to happen in the future.. Almost NO science they happening now... Except on the network news and the NYTimes

According to who? Faux News and Rush Limbaugh? :lol::lol:

A statistician? You trust a statistician over Meteorologists and Climatologists? What would a statistician know about climate/weather? You must be one of those who believes Rush! Look at the stats, your group is getting smaller.....

After years of hemming and hawing, the American Meteorological Society released its official position on climate change yesterday, saying the Earth is warming and that warming is caused by humans.

Weather forecasters have been criticized for their silence on connecting the dots between the extreme weather they report and climate change, even amidst the drought that has effected most of the US this summer.
"There is unequivocal evidence that Earth’s lower atmosphere, ocean, and land surface are warming; sea "level is rising; and snow cover, mountain glaciers, and Arctic sea ice are shrinking," they says in the policy statement.

"The dominant cause of the warming since the 1950s is human activities. This scientific finding is based on a large and persuasive body of research. The observed warming will be irreversible for many years into the future, and even larger temperature increases will occur as greenhouse gases continue to accumulate in the atmosphere."

Meteorologists Finally Take a Stand on Climate Change

"The number of American adults who are "very certain that global warming is not occurring" has dropped from 16 percent in 2010 to 8 percent in 2012, according to a survey released Wednesday by Yale University.

Individual weather events cannot be pinned on climate change, of course. Storms happen, and always have with some regularity. Still, Satterfield suggested that superstorm Sandy was a "watershed" moment for raising the public's climate consciousness. He's noticed that his meteorologist peers seem to be coming along as well.

Meteorologist On Climate Change: Viewers Are Less Skeptical, Forecasts Getting Fuzzier

Youve tuned in about 220 pages too late. No one I know here denies that the climate is changing and warming.. The intelligient and ONGOING debate is about WHY and how much.

Hmm....

You? Nasa? You? Nasa?

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Global climate change has already had observable effects on the environment. Glaciers have shrunk, ice on rivers and lakes is breaking up earlier, plant and animal ranges have shifted and trees are flowering sooner.

Effects that scientists had predicted in the past would result from global climate change are now occurring: loss of sea ice, accelerated sea level rise and longer, more intense heat waves.

Gee, I wonder....

(been sniffing a lot of glue lately?)

Yeah, sure, you can't demonstrate it, so throw out a load of rhetoric about Obama to cover your butt. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back