More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private energy companies are investing in solar and wind at a much higher rate then Nuclear. I love nuclear but that is the truth.

Higher then hydro
Higher then even coal at times

Yet you people attack wind and solar :(

Actually the environmentalists attack it, you know the groups that you far left Obama drones cling to.

However wind and solar could never match the energy needs of the country.

Private energy companies are investing in solar and wind at a much higher rate then Nuclear. I love nuclear but that is the truth.

Higher then hydro
Higher then even coal at times

Yet you people attack wind and solar

Nuclear has had a long history of sinking its regulatory teeth into the tender bits of its investors. You can't blame them for being gunshy. The Obama administration has promised to make it faster, easier, simpler and financially safer to put up a nuke plant and I would assume they have done so. But it's going to take a while to see any momentum build in that direction. Particularly after the glowing, nuclear power PR victory that was Fukushima.

Oh my! More far left Obama drone propaganda.

Epic fAiL here for the AGW nutty-asses........and also a top story right now on DRUDGE!!!

Study: Earth was warmer in Roman, Medieval times

Read more: Study: Earth was warmer in Roman, Medieval Times | The Daily Caller

Study: Earth was warmer in Roman, Medieval Times | The Daily Caller

I mean really......how fucking stoopid are these AGW OCD's that are consumed with this CO2 nonsense??

But.......gotta say, glad they are. Brings me so much personal entertainment time to come in here once or twice a day to humiliate these assholes!!!

He's already told you to buy the products of private companies.

Obamacare is not a government insurance policy - it's a directive that you must buy a product you may not wish to buy. He can force you to make purchases so there is no reason He can't force mere companies to buy stuff.

"Obamacare is not a government insurance policy"

Correct, it was never intended to be. It's regulation insisting on personal responsibility by everyone to pay their own medical bills. If the Republicans had thought it up it would be headlined as a triumph for personal responsibility and private enterprise.

Obamacare is not a government insurance policy - it's a directive that you must buy a product you may not wish to buy. He can force you to make purchases so there is no reason He can't force mere companies to buy stuff.

Correct, it was never intended to be. .

HOLY FUCK!!

Who can believe that there are actually grown adults dumb enough to say this!!!???

Our country is so fucked due to millions of the uninformed clueless!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Correct, it was never intended to be. .

HOLY FUCK!!

Who can believe that there are actually grown adults dumb enough to say this!!!???

Our country is so fucked due to millions of the uninformed clueless!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I hate to break your bubble but "HOLY FUCK!!" is not evidence of anything.

If you have some evidence that I'm wrong, post it. If not, shove it.

Apparently somebody promised you the end of snow in New York State.

They lied.

The Skook thought AGW meant tropical weather for everyone all of the time. No wonder he's irritated. He didn't get his entitlement.

Apparently somebody promised you the end of snow in New York State.

They lied.

Hmmm.........every climate k00k promised little or no future snow just 10 years ago. Twas global warming!!

Now its snowing like shit all over the globe and THATS due to global warming.

"every climate k00k promised little or no future snow just 10 years ago."

Anybody else remember this?

All I remember is the increasing rate of Arctic snow and ice melt which, of course, is happening.

'However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

"Children just aren't going to know what snow is," he said
.'

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past - Environment - The Independent

Last edited:
LOL.......Mr Limbaugh always ALWAYS makes the AGW OCD's go mental.

Mr Limbaugh. Public enemy number one. The conservative Messiah. The Skook's personal hero.

His only redeeming value is that he's way too lazy to want power. He only wants money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back