More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way Polar......there are like 129 electric cars in New York. Virtually all of them are driven by highly wealthy snobs from places like Port Washington, Scarsdale and East Hampton.

I was at a car meet at Captree Boat Basin this past Sunday AM. Always 200 or so cars there, none of which get more than 20mpg. On Long Island here, half the people drive medium to large SUV's.....once in a blue moon you might see a SMARTFORTWO. I invariably pull up next to them at a light in my Mustang point at them and laugh!! Always a hoot.....my kids love it......laugh their asses off.
Its cold as shit here tonight......gonna be 15 degree's and below zero with the wind chill. We need a wee bit of fucking global warming here my friend!!
Yeah, that`s about what I guessed. Do New Yorkers have a nickname like Germans have for dick-heads like that?
If not you`ve got to invent one.
Germans call these idiots "Gut-Mensch". Being a New Yorker it`s not hard to figure out what "gut" means and I`m sure you`ve heard the word "Mensch" being used by New Yorkers quite often.
"Gutmensch" loosely translated is a "goody goody 2 shoes" and has been in use ever since it became fashionable to be pro-gay, pro- save the planet and do so flaunting it in public as much as possible.
Like posing for a photo-op where for ex. a German SPD candidate personally carried a toad in front of TV cameras across the Autobahn so it don`t get squished.
Bloomberg, now there is a prime example what Germans would call a "Gutmensch". To be a Gutmensch you MUST be a democrat and way out in left field, attend gay parades. If you eat steaks, can bench press your own weight, kick-start a Harley, hit a home run or pull start a lawnmower you are automatically disqualified as a "Gutmensch".
No way would a "Gutmensch" ever gun it on the Autobahn like the rest of us do to clean out our exhaust pipes
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elsVLx2KWHk"]Mercedes Benz SL 55 AMG VS Porsche 911 Carrera GT3 RS 997 Autobahn Race Rennen V8 Kompressor 991 - YouTube[/ame]

or have a hoot at the Octoberfest.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdsgqw7zLfk"]OKTOBERFEST is fu*king EPIC! - YouTube[/ame]

By the way Polar......there are like 129 electric cars in New York. Virtually all of them are driven by highly wealthy snobs from places like Port Washington, Scarsdale and East Hampton.

I was at a car meet at Captree Boat Basin this past Sunday AM. Always 200 or so cars there, none of which get more than 20mpg. On Long Island here, half the people drive medium to large SUV's.....once in a blue moon you might see a SMARTFORTWO. I invariably pull up next to them at a light in my Mustang point at them and laugh!! Always a hoot.....my kids love it......laugh their asses off.
Its cold as shit here tonight......gonna be 15 degree's and below zero with the wind chill. We need a wee bit of fucking global warming here my friend!!
Yeah, that`s about what I guessed. Do New Yorkers have a nickname like Germans have for dick-heads like that?
Germans call these idiots "Gut-Mensch". Being a New Yorker it`s not hard to figure out what "gut" means and I`m sure you`ve heard the word "Mensch" being used by New Yorkers quite often.
"Gutmensch" loosely translated is a "goody goody 2 shoes" and has been in use ever since it became fashionable to be pro-gay, pro- save the planet and do so flaunting it in public as much as possible.
Like posing for a photo-op where for ex. a German SPD candidate personally carried a toad in front of TV cameras across the Autobahn so it don`t get squished.
Bloomberg, now there is a prime example what Germans would call a "Gutmensch". To be a Gutmensch you MUST be a democrat and way out in left field, attend gay parades. If you eat steaks, can bench press your own weight, kick-start a Harley, hit a home run or pull start a lawnmower you are automatically disqualified as a "Gutmensch".
No way would a "Gutmensch" ever gun it on the Autobahn like the rest of us do to clean out our exhaust pipes
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elsVLx2KWHk"]Mercedes Benz SL 55 AMG VS Porsche 911 Carrera GT3 RS 997 Autobahn Race Rennen V8 Kompressor 991 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdsgqw7zLfk"]OKTOBERFEST is fu*king EPIC! - YouTube[/ame]

The relativity between gutmensch and AGW is........????

The relativity between gutmensch and AGW is........????

You have to ask?
Then again that`s no surprise.
First off I`ll teach you how to pronounce it properly, the first part has nothing to do with a "gut" although it should, because a Gutmensch has no guts.
It`s prounounced "goot" and "Mensch" the same as in English if you`ld drop the C in the sch.

How would a Gutmensch like you even begin to understand how far off-side relative to what`s normal you and your AGW angst is.
See, "Angst" there is another German word that`s become a part of colloquial English. Without "Angst" you would not qualify as a "Gutmensch" either.
To be one you must have at least one sort of Angst and it`s the sole purpose of a Gutmensch to make sure his Angst is being recognized by the rest of us as a real and present danger to the world and then leave no stone unturned to save us all.
I`m still waiting for you to tell me what kind of "engineer" you are.. and when are you going to show us your windmill ?

Last edited:
Hydro, wind, solar, geo-thermal and wave is the future.

No question about it.

We don't need to strip mine a mountain
We don't need to move coal on trains
We don't need to pollute our air
WE don't need to load coal into our machines
We don't need to frack the earth
We don't need the water pollution

We can move energy from clean energy to the grid ;) Cheaply and wisely.

If that's the only energy in your future, you're gonna be cold and poor.

No question about it.

We don't need to strip mine a mountain
We don't need to move coal on trains
We don't need to pollute our air
WE don't need to load coal into our machines
We don't need to frack the earth
We don't need the water pollution

We can move energy from clean energy to the grid ;) Cheaply and wisely.

If that's the only energy in your future, you're gonna be cold and poor.

Remember how "Yes we can" Obama got applauded when he said to McCain "You can`t drill your way out of this (energy) problem"
And now he is doing just that, in spades !... and even brags about how much more oil & gas exploration he`s okayed on federal land since then.

That "can`t" is now a "can" reality as far as drilling and fracking is concerned.
What are these "yes we can" (move energy from clean energy to the grid cheaply) dummies waiting for to tell us how ?.
Here is another one, "Mathew", just like "PMZ" who keeps yapping as if he knew something about the how,...which so far nobody at Siemens, Mitsubishi or GE solved and the way they decided to do it in Germany sure as shit isn`t "cheap". And it involves stripping mountain tops.
So Mathew (or PMZ) when are you going to tell us how?
Or is that same sound byte over and over again organ grinding all you`ve got?
Keep demanding we shut down oil & gas and soon the only jobs that will be left in the US is flipping Burgers.
The rest will get done in China where they don`t give a shit about CO2.
It`s gone already way too far in that direction, even the Whitehouse clowns realized that by now, but are dumbstruck how to get out from under it.
Unless the entire global economy signs off oil & gas there is no way for any country that did to compete with the rest that did not.
I`ld like to see how these dummies that keep yapping like this would shut down oil & gas giants like Russia`s GasProm without force of arms.
None of them even have a clue what`s happening right now in the Ukraine and why it`s happening.
No way will the industrial (loyal to Russia) part of the Ukraine cut ties with Russia, endanger their main energy supply and join the EU which can`t survive without
the gas from Siberia either.
And that is exactly the sabre Putin keeps rattling not just in Kiev, but all the way into Berlin & Brussels.
So far it was the military might of NATO that kept it all in check, but that advantage has dwindled during the last 2 decades.
So it`s not hard to predict who will be able to lay claim to the lion`s share of the huge arctic resources that are outside the rim nation`s jurisdiction.
...and that is precisely the Pentagon`s main concern, not how much ice there will be for polar bears or that kind of crap as some here who got all excited over it when that was a news item last month.

Last edited:
Remember how "Yes we can" Obama got applauded when he said to McCain "You can`t drill your way out of this (energy) problem"
And now he is doing just that, in spades !...

Now the competition begins to see which of our resident liberals will throw a "RACIST" flag on that play.

I won`t bet against you on that one!
My guess is, just as soon as the usual troll buzzwords like "deniers", "sustainable" etc etc have been shot down often enough,...and you get into how dimwitted Obama`s energy & foreign policy has been so far... that`s when they usually trump up their race card.
Right now our resident liberals are waiting for the rest of us to utter a word that can be used as an excuse to do so.
I`m tempted to do it in purpose just to show how childishly predictable their debating tactics are.
I`m surprised they did not already seize on the word "spades" in the same sentence with Obama, their ace of spades.
So there it is! The resident "Nazi" (which I have been called here on occasion) just mentioned it for the 2nd time.
The first time around I forgot that our Canadian expression "in spades" for plenty is as "verboten" by the US Liberals as the "N" word is, if you aren`t black yourself.
I`m curious how they will react should God help us all, Hillary sit in Obama`s chair.
I guess if she picks all the right minorities that you can`t throw under the bus for Press Secretary etc etc and lets them face the music...they way she did so far.. they can continue with that spiel as usual .
I have no idea why Liberals don`t go all the way, forget about Hillary and just check mate us once and for all with Oprah Winfrey

Last edited:
In the meantime, its radar passes will continue to fill in gaps in the scientists' surface map. One key flyover next year will allow the probe to take similar bathymetric measurements at Kraken.

"Kraken's area is four to five times the size Ligeia, so if it has a similar depth profile you would expect it to have about 200 times the proven oil reserves on Earth," said Alex Hayes from Cornell University.

"By way of comparison, the estimate for the volume of Ligeia is twice that of Lake Michigan. And for all the [seas on Titan], it is 15 times the volume of Lake Michigan."

BBC News - Titan moon's colossal methane seas

You fossil fuel fuckers must be licking your fucking lips ;) This is the only way you can honestly compete with solar in the long run.

Now the competition begins to see which of our resident liberals will throw a "RACIST" flag on that play.

Put those race cards away, conservatives. Whenever you play them, you look like sissies.

Real men can talk about the issues. Mincing pansyboys will auto-squeal about racism. You conservatives choose to always squeal about racism. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:
I invariably pull up next to them at a light in my Mustang point at them and laugh!! Always a hoot.....my kids love it......laugh their asses off. Do the same with Prius drivers........you wanna see a k00k mental case lefty meltdown as I sit there and rev my 'Stang with straight pipes and headers.

Some people inexplicably believe that acting like a tiny-dicked asshole is something to brag about to the world.

Those people are almost always conservatives.

I invariably pull up next to them at a light in my Mustang point at them and laugh!! Always a hoot.....my kids love it......laugh their asses off. Do the same with Prius drivers........you wanna see a k00k mental case lefty meltdown as I sit there and rev my 'Stang with straight pipes and headers.

Some people inexplicably believe that acting like a tiny-dicked asshole is something to brag about to the world.

Those people are almost always conservatives.

I see you were gazing longingly in the mirror when you posted that!:lol::lol::lol:

In the meantime, its radar passes will continue to fill in gaps in the scientists' surface map. One key flyover next year will allow the probe to take similar bathymetric measurements at Kraken.

"Kraken's area is four to five times the size Ligeia, so if it has a similar depth profile you would expect it to have about 200 times the proven oil reserves on Earth," said Alex Hayes from Cornell University.

"By way of comparison, the estimate for the volume of Ligeia is twice that of Lake Michigan. And for all the [seas on Titan], it is 15 times the volume of Lake Michigan."

You fossil fuel fuckers must be licking your fucking lips ;) This is the only way you can honestly compete with solar in the long run.

And YOU must be crappin your pants KNOWING that some multinational corporation is NOW DECIDING that it could be economically feasible to do that... :lol: :lol:

What a hypocrit.. Wants more SPACE $$$$$ --- but is afraid to death that SPACE might contain some value to our Planet...

And YOU must be crappin your pants KNOWING that some multinational corporation is NOW DECIDING that it could be economically feasible to do that... :lol: :lol:

What a hypocrit.. Wants more SPACE $$$$$ --- but is afraid to death that SPACE might contain some value to our Planet...

You deny the simple, like fuel and waste free solar, hydro, wind, wave, and geothermal but hope for the esoteric like methane from millions of miles away.

200+ times earth reserves and none of you fossil fuel supporters want to get at it???
Just as soon as "engineers" like you or PMZ tell us how !
In the meantime the less gifted engineers stay with the k.i.s.s. (keep it simple stupid) principle and do it this way:
ArcticLocationMap2.gif

The smaller one @ east Greenland Basin alone has 110 billion barrels, and the Russian Geologists figure there are at least 10 billion tonnes of oil & gas just in their Lomonosov ridge.

Take just one of any of the deposits we know that are there and do the math, using BOE (Barrel of Oil Equivalent) and see how many GE Windmill Megawatt hours you would need to give you the same amount of energy and at what cost.

You should`nt have any problems doing the math but I`m sure you won`t like the figures.
It would take 500 000 GE windmills which would cost ~ $ 1.75 trillion (=cost installed ) 20 years to substitute for just one of the many deposits up there.
And windmills have to be replaced after 20 years which is a figure already disputed as a result of ongoing engineering studies by the British Government. They say with the average load factor placed on their turbines they expect a maximum of just 12 years service.
So do you have any more bright ideas that we should know?
Like you keep saying that you know how to do it "cheaper" with "renewable energy".
Have you any idea what the current national debt ramifications for future generations are ?
What the current temperature is will be the least of their concerns.

Last edited:
Here. Learn. Stop using fantasy data published by those trying to maintain our addiction, the pushers.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserves-to-production_ratio

Oil all gone by 2100. All gone. After that we either go back to the horse or we move on to electric vehicles with enough on the grid to replace all of that oil energy, all of the next 90 years of growth, and a bigger population.

Here. Learn. Stop using fantasy data published by those trying to maintain our addiction, the pushers.

Reserves-to-production ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oil all gone by 2100. All gone. After that we either go back to the horse or we move on to electric vehicles with enough on the grid to replace all of that oil energy, all of the next 90 years of growth, and a bigger population.

You post crap as if stupidity was a virtue.
I just showed you some data what we got up in the arctic and you counter with that "by 2100 all gone" Hubbert peak theory which is based on oil production other than OPEC and the former Soviet Union, let alone the oil and gas fields I just posted.
So tell me then how many million wind turbines we should build every 20, actually every 12 years years to do it your way?
A country run by dimwits like you would be running out of ink & paper just to print all that money to finance it, long before any other country would run out of oil.

and a bigger population
And in your esteemed opinion the oil & gas industry etc is to blame for that as well.
So when are you going to tell us how "we move on to electric vehicles with enough on the grid to replace all of that oil energy,"...????
Are you one of those "spiritual" gurus that believes that repeating a chant often enough makes it happen by some sort of supernatural event ?
images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back